Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) (117919 Views)

UK: Schools In Leeds Lockdown After Threatening E-mails To Staff, Students / Mom Confronts Staff After Discovering Books That Teach Kids About Gender Change / Uk Schools That Accepts Cotonou Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by maasoap(m): 7:24am On Jun 19, 2023
eepeepook:
Africans, remain in your cages. All the white man is doing is educating his people. Keep hiding everything from each other and wondering why the world left you in the dark.
And you think it is modern to teach your kids how to touch their genitals and give mouth action instead of teaching them how to protect themselves from pedophiles?
You think it is cool to polute the minds of your kids with sexual perversion instead of giving them sex education?
You think it is cool to confuse your kids with gender and sex orientation?
We know your type, typical asslicker

6 Likes

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by TobiAbuja: 7:30am On Jun 19, 2023
As ever this is sensationalist rubbish. One school does not mean every school.

But it is hilarious watching the Putin shills on here trying to equate every subject to the Russia's illegal invasion of Ukraine grin even one guy on the first page proclaiming to move his family there. Good luck on the front line.

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by faithfull18(f): 7:30am On Jun 19, 2023
Hmmn, training up a child in the way of the Lord requires extra conscious efforts this time.

2 Likes

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Lexxxyy: 7:31am On Jun 19, 2023
The world has gone crazy. Very soon, countries will start emulating the nonsense

1 Like

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 19, 2023
akpumping7720:
Western culture!!! It is well.

People don't seem to understand what is happening. Somebody told me several years ago that AIDS is America Initiative to Discourage sex. They generated the Virus and gave it another name called Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome.

They want to control population.

All what they are doing is to discourage normal sex.
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Emmaomotob(m): 7:31am On Jun 19, 2023
Father4all:
I keep telling people, if actually the anti christ and Mark of the beast is true, it will start from USA and Britain. I don't just know why this bunch of so called intellectuals sold their souls to devil
What is soul? What is devil? You are the pseudo intellectual.
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Emmaomotob(m): 7:32am On Jun 19, 2023
babaolofin:

People don't seem to understand what is happening. Somebody told me several years ago that AIDS is America Initiative to Discourage sex. They generated the Virus and gave it another name called Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome.

All what they are doing is to discourage normal sex.
You are very dumb.

1 Like

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Alsenora: 7:33am On Jun 19, 2023
They know it will be difficult to influence young people negativly at those ages. Mostvwestern countries are on road to self destruction in the guise of modernity.
michlins:
What type of nonsense is this for heaven's sake?

Whoever is doing this woke thing is serious about setting this world upside down

To vote and be legally aged to be prosecuted, you need to be 18 and in some cases 21. Why not use same age to teach about trans sex and whatever
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 19, 2023
Emmaomotob:
You are very dumb.

I agreed.
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by patwilly(m): 7:39am On Jun 19, 2023
JohnBullMySon:
Ok let me tell you how this things work in reality. Hardly is there any school in the US is UK that sits to teach these things to young children. There's simply no school that teaches young children sex acts.

These are books that are mostly targeted at late teens but are kept in school libraries where kindergarten may be able to access technically.

Conservatives will find these books in the libraries and begin to spin silly narratives. Their number one weapon is fear mongering, telling us that things are getting destroyed while in reality nothing ever gets destroyed. The guy that told us that he's the only one who can save America is the same person that almost destroyed the Independence of American institutions.
Easy to see you have no independence of thought and mind. You've been mind controlled to believe in the simplictas and can't look forward to read the entire map of the field. If I were a General in the field, you'd only ever polish my boots. Because you too simple a man to wrap yourself around a bit of complexity.

1 Like

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by seunayantokun(m): 7:39am On Jun 19, 2023
Governments in the wild wild west are promoters of evils. Unfortunately, we are bereft of good leaders who can say no to them on behalf of Africa. The world is sick and ready to perish, Jesus Christ is the solution. Mark you, however, God will reign judgement on the powers behind the evil ideology.

2 Likes

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by adewale2011(m): 7:41am On Jun 19, 2023

If you want to destroy the future, destroy all the children... It's time and they are here... 💯

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by imbless: 7:42am On Jun 19, 2023
Kaycee54321:
Aw, come on.

'Schools in UK' are NOT teaching kids to masturbate. This is sensational journalism.

Also, if you think that this 'perversion' is only restricted to the 'West', then you're living under a rock oh. Go to UNILAG and other higher institutions and see signs & wonders. Most peeps in Nigeria are just hiding 'in the closet' because of the societal backlash.

Lastly, the letters are currently LGBTQIA+.
Yes, it's longer now and still counting...that's what the + is for, I guess.

Bro I watched a video of a concerned parent reading out the content of a grade 5 book to the school board, and one of the board member asked him to stop, because the content was so sexual and inappropriate, then the man asked the board how dare they stop him from reading it out, but exposed his children to that kind of stuffs, bro they are grooming children to join the LGBTQIA+

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by ajepako(f): 7:43am On Jun 19, 2023
BABANGBALI:
Ajepako, seun, Mynd44, vickyrotex, odefagirl, Dominique, lalasticlala, folake4u, funjosh, funkybabee and fatymore why were you not burned in the UK like me? See all the good things of life that you're missing in Nigeria.

Burned ko

Roasted ni

Werey Oshogbo

Go school you no gree

See your life for outside tongue
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by patwilly(m): 7:45am On Jun 19, 2023
Dpharisee:

Even with pictorial evidence you are calling it exaggerated?
Don't mind the Mofo. I have a natural resentment for stupid people. Some persons purposefully have refused to get an education even in this age where information is everywhere. I mean it's not so hard to see patterns and apply logic, is there? it's a sad state of affairs.
Willfully Ignorant people have no use in this world of ours right now. They are pests that should consciencelessly exterminated.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Tyndalejane: 7:49am On Jun 19, 2023
The whole world is under the influence of Satan the Devil (1 JOHN 5:19) but no matter wetin him try JAH no go allow am .

In another news, IBEJU LEKKI and EPE is the hottest place to invest in real estate right now. If you want to change the financial situation of your lineage consider getting multiple plot of that zone. Contact TREMENDOUS PROPERTIES @ 09025951191, 08161428064 let's get started.
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Westerhoffe(m): 7:50am On Jun 19, 2023
akpumping7720:
Western culture!!! It is well.

It is not the Western Culture… something went wrong somewhere!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by eteba(m): 7:50am On Jun 19, 2023
The speed wey una take japa, na that same speed una go take napa back to naija! We dey here!

1 Like

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by patwilly(m): 7:50am On Jun 19, 2023
pansophist:
Na today? I only pity those that decides to raise a family in the West. Yes you'll get the material satisfaction, but you'll sell your soul as a consequence.

You'll have no control over your kids, since the government and school does. You can't discipline your kids, you'll be punished for that. If your wife is a lowkey demon on hibernation, the system gives her all the power to unmask and punish you.

You'll eat unhealthy junk foods. Even the so called fruits is not sweet. You'll be led by leaders that constantly destroy other parts of the world to maintain the Western lifestyle you're used to.

Seeing letters from the postman will always give you a heart attack because it might be the tax man asking you to pay something back. You'll be expected to partake in the lie and pretend a man that cut his deek off is a woman.

That a woman who cuts her brest off with a plastic deek is a dude. If I go to my doctor and say that I think I'm a white man, they'll think I'm stupid.

But if I tell the same doctor that I think I'm a woman, they'll clap and call me courageous for coming out, then bill me, butcher off my deek and inject my system with all kinds of hormones.

If you don't want to date a trans, you'll be called transphobic, a close minded idiot that shouldn't live in the modern world. Even admiring the beauty of a lady can make her sue you for sexual harassment.

But it doesn't work the other way around. You can't sue a woman for sexual harassment. Women are your boss de facto, it's not written in the law, but in practice, that's how it goes.

I can write freely on naira land here, at most, mod will ban you. Write like that in the West and some idiot wants you to loose your job. Their so called freedom of speech is basically freedom to speak the official narrative, and not from your heart.

You legally can't marry more than one wife/husband, but you can fork as many as you want, de facto polygamy.

A girl that in one hand, will say men are sexually objectifying her, but same girl is on onlyfans objectifying herself for cash. When cash is involved, is business, not objectification.

Should I continue ? Western world don cast. Sha move there if you are a mindless robot that shiny things are enough to make you happy. But if you crave a deeper meaning in life, there are many places that can give you that.

You are a student of light and knowledge and one who is fully aware of his surroundings. A man who understands his enemy will never lose to him. I salute you sir.

3 Likes

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 7:51am On Jun 19, 2023
They need to stop this nonsense. kids are to vulnerable for such contents.

1 Like

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Cassandraloius: 7:54am On Jun 19, 2023
This is utterly useless, western world indeed, they should allow children to be children, it's too early for such nonsense, no wonder they crave for sex at an early age and also change thier gender. If thier government is fully aware of this LGBTQ rubbish then I believe it is intentional. The world is coming to an end, these are end signs.

1 Like

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by SultanYoung: 7:54am On Jun 19, 2023
lhordspy:

Sometimes i just dont getit. What is the hidden agenda behind this evil movement called LGBTQ? And why is the western leaders so keen and serious

Alright let me make it a Black & White.

This are few of the signs of the end time in Islam

Senseless immorality would prevail. ...

Unnatural phenomenons would occur. ...

The appearance of dark, satanic evils such as the Antichrist, Gog and Magog, and Sufyani.

The arrival of messianic saviors such as the Mahdi and Jesus, who along with divine intervention, will restore justice.
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by patwilly(m): 7:55am On Jun 19, 2023
dinachi:

This movement, this disgusting LGBTQ agenda started taking root when people like you kept pushing the live and let live bullshit. Enjoy what you allowed.

When people like us were shouting that giving gays legitimacy will open doors to all kind of disgusting and perverted minds to unleash evil on children, it was the silent one, people like you that gave them the impetus. Today, your myopia then is showing. You people will never learn.
Gaby is a closet homesexual and is beyond redemption. I've been closely following his covert and overt for LGBTQ affairs on this forum. In one of my responses to him, I alluded to the fact that perhaps he should have died in the desert during his travails than bother us now with his wretched existence.

1 Like

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by randymirrors(f): 7:58am On Jun 19, 2023
nedekid:
Na wah. They just sanctioned Ugandan politicians for signing the anti gay bill. Canelled the UK and US visas of the speaker of parliament. Can you imagine!
Anyway, when I knew, UK was in gay problem was seeing that big structure at Heathrow Airport immigration point of a blackman with lipstick, dressed as a woman, wearing high heels woman shoes! Haba, na so I stand de look with my mouth opened yakata! Na so my madam pinch me say make I commot eye, before oyinbo call person aside as them do Obi.

You're funny.

2 Likes

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Everlastingson: 7:59am On Jun 19, 2023
Everyone should understand that these are some of the abominations of the last days Jesus talked about. It confirms to humanity once again that the time for the judgement of this evil world is here. See Matthew 24. Jesus Christ died for you. Repent and give your life to Him to escape eternal anguish. John 1: Vs1 to 14. If you foolishly refuse Jesus Christ now that you have the opportunity, you shall regret and wail for eternity in hell. Be warned!! Remember: You must be born again and sanctified.. John 3: Vs 3 to 6; Hebrews: 12 vs 14.

1 Like

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by kenrisma535(m): 8:00am On Jun 19, 2023
The euphrates River is drying up already, the angels will blow the trumpet at the call of God.
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by bonnyhope: 8:01am On Jun 19, 2023
lhordspy:
Outrageous and very disgusting.

From the look of things, you will know it is state-sponsored. Directly from the government. They are grooming kids into LGBTQ, and the first stage is this, by first sexualizing them. Then next, they start manipulating them at young age into believing they are in the wrong body.

Sometimes i just dont getit. What is the hidden agenda behind this evil movement called LGBTQ? And why is the western leaders so keen and serious about enforcing it on anyone and everyone. They claim it is not by choice but they were born that way, so why trying so hard to convert others who werent born that way, why trying to push it down the throat of our kids into being like them? I thought they said they were born that way, but they are trying to groom others not born that way to be like them. Why always trying so hard to publicised themselves, to force it down our throat, to display themselves right into our faces. For group of people crying about denial of right, don't they think they are encroaching and trespassing on our right too?

I pity those who see these foreign countries as heaven. Especially our politicians that love running to them for validation and political endorsement. Soon enough, they will start forcing our government to allow our kids here in Africa to start wearing opposite gender clothes. Boys will start wearing skirts and girls will start dressing like boys. And if we refuse signing it into law, their usual sanctions will rain down on us.

This is a serious issue my brother
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Ellasure: 8:02am On Jun 19, 2023
JohnBullMySon:
Ok let me tell you how this things work in reality. Hardly is there any school in the US is UK that sits to teach these things to young children. There's simply no school that teaches young children sex acts.

These are books that are mostly targeted at late teens but are kept in school libraries where kindergarten may be able to access technically.

Conservatives will find these books in the libraries and begin to spin silly narratives. Their number one weapon is fear mongering, telling us that things are getting destroyed while in reality nothing ever gets destroyed. The guy that told us that he's the only one who can save America is the same person that almost destroyed the Independence of American institutions.

you are either a trans person, or a sponsored internet goons for lgbt or one person that does not think well about your today or tomorrow. psalm 14 apply to you go and read it to know whom you are.

3 Likes

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by patwilly(m): 8:03am On Jun 19, 2023
Ezyp:

It's a shame you wrote that. Watch these video and see that it's been taught in schools.

There are so many videos on YouTube to prove that this shit is taught in schools. It's a shame you are in support of this.

Some teachers deliberately fail students who don't identify with this nonsense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNOBlyvaPKo&pp=ygUeZHJhZyBxdWVlbnMgZGFuY2luZyBpbiBzY2hvb2xz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zggP8j9Wp8I&pp=ygUeZHJhZyBxdWVlbnMgZGFuY2luZyBpbiBzY2hvb2xz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UIZ8PwCKFg&pp=ygUeZHJhZyBxdWVlbnMgZGFuY2luZyBpbiBzY2hvb2xz

Thank you sir. Like I've alluded earlier, the Moniker you quoted lacks an education. You are a better man than I in having the temperament to educate that little fellow.

2 Likes

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by patwilly(m): 8:04am On Jun 19, 2023
Ellasure:

you are either a trans person, or a sponsored internet goons for lgbt or one person that does not think well about your today or tomorrow. psalm 14 apply to you go and read it to know whom you are.
He's an idiot.

1 Like

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by cejaypriesty(m): 8:06am On Jun 19, 2023
Non Binary?..Hahaha Satan is really working overtime to draw many to hell .But we are not surprised it was foretold by the prophets of old and apostle Paul reiterated the same.Their boldness in speaking falsehood is very appalling and this is the beginning of full-blown antichrist.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Unilag Admission Information / Henrietta Alokha Is Dead! The Principal Of Bethlehem Girls College Dies In Lagos / Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.