Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,337 members, 7,860,835 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:04 PM

Olamide Is My Favourite Nigerian Artiste, He Inspires Me – Osimhen (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Is My Favourite Nigerian Artiste, He Inspires Me – Osimhen (Video) (22915 Views)

Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews / Tiwa Savage: 'Wizkid Inspires Me So Much' / Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Is My Favourite Nigerian Artiste, He Inspires Me – Osimhen (Video) by Allisgud: 9:23pm On Jun 18, 2023
See as he gave olamide hyping,imagine osinmeh posted olamide new song on his instastory,olamide don go international be that
Re: Olamide Is My Favourite Nigerian Artiste, He Inspires Me – Osimhen (Video) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 18, 2023
Olamide made me love the yoruba language

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olamide Is My Favourite Nigerian Artiste, He Inspires Me – Osimhen (Video) by Vinnie2000(m): 9:25pm On Jun 18, 2023
Nazgul:
What's the latest with our star boy, is leaving Napoli or is he staying, cos so far there are no confirmed offers from top clubs...I want him to come to England. ManUtd can buy him we need strikers

Ur club, Man utd will KILL his career. sad 😒

Dem Rashford, Sancho, Martial Jealousy and Badbelle will make him Struggle. undecided

He should move to Arsenal or even Chelsea. But Chelsea no dey UCl. 🤨
Re: Olamide Is My Favourite Nigerian Artiste, He Inspires Me – Osimhen (Video) by Herbiodun09: 9:27pm On Jun 18, 2023
Vinnie2000:
Plz I heard that in the Super Eagles match against Sierra Leone,
SW players did NOT contribute Anything to the match.🤨

That the Igbos were Spectacular throughout.

IS IT True? 🤔😄

Funny how they were representing Nigeria and not the south east or Biafra.

You see how useless your life turned out?

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olamide Is My Favourite Nigerian Artiste, He Inspires Me – Osimhen (Video) by Ekpelokal(m): 9:31pm On Jun 18, 2023
Same here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide Is My Favourite Nigerian Artiste, He Inspires Me – Osimhen (Video) by Vinnie2000(m): 9:31pm On Jun 18, 2023
Herbiodun09:

Funny how they were representing Nigeria and not the south east or Biafra.

You see how useless your life turned out?

U type Biafra as Biafra. Meaning you are a Tribalist. sad

You are very USELESS, bro. 😒

A Shame to our Nation, Nigeria. I Pity ur Life, honestly. 😔 😟

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Is My Favourite Nigerian Artiste, He Inspires Me – Osimhen (Video) by Nazgul: 9:34pm On Jun 18, 2023
Vinnie2000:
Ur club, Man utd will KILL his career. sad 😒

Dem Rashford, Sancho, Martial Jealousy and Badbelle will make him Struggle. undecided

He should move to Arsenal or even Chelsea. But Chelsea no dey UCl. 🤨
Apart from Drogba, how many top strikers succeeded in Chelsea? Chelsea is a cemetery for strikers.

As for A$snal, unless he wants that title he won at Napoli to be the only silverware in his entire career, he shouldn't even dream of going there.

Mancity is out of question cos he'll definitely be on bench. He obviously can't bench Haaland.

And Liverpool didn't make it to UCL...

So ManUtd is still his best bet. Once he starts banging in goals, he'll get the support of the fans and most importantly the coach, so no one would be able to frustrate him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Is My Favourite Nigerian Artiste, He Inspires Me – Osimhen (Video) by Menclothing: 9:36pm On Jun 18, 2023
Watched his interview with bbc Yoruba very fluent in native language

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olamide Is My Favourite Nigerian Artiste, He Inspires Me – Osimhen (Video) by Dbest10: 9:38pm On Jun 18, 2023
Nazgul:

Apart from Drogba, how many top strikers succeeded in Chelsea? Chelsea is a cemetery for strikers.

As for A$snal, unless he wants that title he won at Napoli to be the only silverware in his entire career, he shouldn't even dream of going there.

Mancity is out of question cos he'll definitely be on bench. He obviously can't bench Haaland.

So ManUtd is still his best bet. Once he starts banging in goals, he'll get the support of the fans and most importantly the coach, so no one would be able to frustrate him.
How about Diego Costa
Re: Olamide Is My Favourite Nigerian Artiste, He Inspires Me – Osimhen (Video) by pekisdgee(m): 9:44pm On Jun 18, 2023
Never give up! I will never give up!! thanks for the acknowledgement... well said africa world best
Re: Olamide Is My Favourite Nigerian Artiste, He Inspires Me – Osimhen (Video) by SmartyPants(m): 9:46pm On Jun 18, 2023
Vinnie2000:

IS IT True? 🤔😄

The way you major tribes constantly pretend as if Nigeria has been reduced to Yoruba Igbo and Hausa needs to be studied.

The only reasonable players today were Osimhen and Bright Osayi Samuel, funnily as I was typing this I realized that the Bright guy too is an Edo lad.

Iheanacho tried but I will give more credit for his goal to Zaidu who to me was terrible throughout minus at that moment.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olamide Is My Favourite Nigerian Artiste, He Inspires Me – Osimhen (Video) by Vinnie2000(m): 9:51pm On Jun 18, 2023
Nazgul:

Ogbeni, Man U is bad for Osihmen.😊

Rashford will use him Jealousy take chase am away
Like he did to Ronaldo. 😏
Re: Olamide Is My Favourite Nigerian Artiste, He Inspires Me – Osimhen (Video) by AmotekunSW: 9:57pm On Jun 18, 2023
Vinnie2000:

IS IT True? 🤔😄

Na because them dey represent Nigeria.

If them make mistake enter Igboland, una go use Ipob and UGM kill them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olamide Is My Favourite Nigerian Artiste, He Inspires Me – Osimhen (Video) by AmotekunSW: 9:59pm On Jun 18, 2023
Vinnie2000:

U type Biafra as Biafra. Meaning you are a Tribalist. sad

You are very USELESS, bro. 😒

A Shame to our Nation, Nigeria. I Pity ur Life, honestly. 😔 😟

Pity your beerfraud kinsmen that will hide under the bed tomorrow morning, hiding from the Ipob UGM you supported.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Is My Favourite Nigerian Artiste, He Inspires Me – Osimhen (Video) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:02pm On Jun 18, 2023
Vinnie2000:

IS IT True? 🤔😄

which kind complex inferiority question you dey ask, sierra Leone score 2 goals against a whole Super Eagles you're bragging

just one goal ahead of Sierra Leone shame no dey you people dictionary, that's how you imbeciles abused the hell out of Peter obi for his misgoverned in Anambra only to repackage the saint criminal that he's the best for your Biafra

don't let your offspring inherit this your gross stupidity

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olamide Is My Favourite Nigerian Artiste, He Inspires Me – Osimhen (Video) by Gentlesoul2021(m): 10:19pm On Jun 18, 2023
Menclothing:
Watched his interview with bbc Yoruba very fluent in native language

I looked for the video but couldn't get it. Can u help
Re: Olamide Is My Favourite Nigerian Artiste, He Inspires Me – Osimhen (Video) by Nazgul: 10:21pm On Jun 18, 2023
Dbest10:

How about Diego Costa
Did Diego Costa ever finished any season as the top scorer?

He did his best, but he certainly wasn't among the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide Is My Favourite Nigerian Artiste, He Inspires Me – Osimhen (Video) by Nazgul: 10:23pm On Jun 18, 2023
Vinnie2000:
Ogbeni, Man U is bad for Osihmen.😊

Rashford will use him Jealousy take chase am away
Like he did to Ronaldo. 😏
Him and Rashford don't even play the same wing, so I don't understand what's making you giggle.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Is My Favourite Nigerian Artiste, He Inspires Me – Osimhen (Video) by dododawa1: 10:26pm On Jun 18, 2023
Oshimem is 🌟 boy

3 Likes

Re: Olamide Is My Favourite Nigerian Artiste, He Inspires Me – Osimhen (Video) by Nobleou(m): 10:38pm On Jun 18, 2023
NobleSeed:
try add NF collection to your list and thank me later ✅
I thought I'm the only damn niggar that listen to NF...
Dude is fxckin good with lyrics
Re: Olamide Is My Favourite Nigerian Artiste, He Inspires Me – Osimhen (Video) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:40pm On Jun 18, 2023
Gajagojo:

Yes he is your cousin

Make you no gree
😂😂😂🤣🤣

Leave am now, all of us gather dey Akpakpava na...
Re: Olamide Is My Favourite Nigerian Artiste, He Inspires Me – Osimhen (Video) by MrLekan95(m): 10:41pm On Jun 18, 2023
NobleSeed:
try add NF collection to your list and thank me later ✅

My favorite of all time 😊
NF ~ Remember this 💯

I love olamide though, but NF is by far my favorite

But not everyone get inspired by same thing, we all have our choices, so you can't tell what's best for osimhen🙂, he might just not feel NF same way you do.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Is My Favourite Nigerian Artiste, He Inspires Me – Osimhen (Video) by Tundex911: 11:01pm On Jun 18, 2023
No long cap

❤️
Re: Olamide Is My Favourite Nigerian Artiste, He Inspires Me – Osimhen (Video) by porthouse7(f): 11:02pm On Jun 18, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
na still Benin boy e no mean shit
na Ketu born and breed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide Is My Favourite Nigerian Artiste, He Inspires Me – Osimhen (Video) by Antell95(m): 11:02pm On Jun 18, 2023
WEALTHYLADYTIME:
YA,

I LISTEN TO GOOD GOSPEL SONGS,

DAVIDO,BECAUSE HE IS A BILLIONAIRE CHILD LIKE ME.

JESUS IS LORD,
WEALTH IS GOOD.
must you type with Cabs?
Re: Olamide Is My Favourite Nigerian Artiste, He Inspires Me – Osimhen (Video) by Bigsunny01(m): 11:10pm On Jun 18, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Osimhen speaks Yoruba fluently. Those who know him know this.
Osimhen Omo Ogbon.

And so

I and my siblings also speak yoruba fluently, but i'm not a yoruba guy, i'm from Edo state

I speak both my proud Edo Language and yoruba language
Re: Olamide Is My Favourite Nigerian Artiste, He Inspires Me – Osimhen (Video) by Bigsunny01(m): 11:12pm On Jun 18, 2023
Vinnie2000:

IS IT True? 🤔😄

U are nothing but a fool for not growing
Re: Olamide Is My Favourite Nigerian Artiste, He Inspires Me – Osimhen (Video) by Bigsunny01(m): 11:14pm On Jun 18, 2023
Coder2Client:

Very fluently. I was surprised when he tweeted in Yoruba language correctly then it crossed my mind that he was born and raised in Lagos

Keep quiet

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Shares 100k Worth Of Glo Airtime On Twitter / Adaeze Yobo Counts Down To 26th Birthday / Grammy 2024: Burnaboy Loses At All 4 Categories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.