Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) (63555 Views)

Ibadan Explosion: Before And After Photos Of A Lucky Survivor / 100-Foot Road: Anambra Government Reclaiming Erosion Site In Nnewi (Photos ) / Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) by Edembasilprutus(m): 1:51pm On Jun 19, 2023
abobote:
That place doesn't look Nigeria
Its in Uyo,
I've been visiting the place with my babe cry
Is a very nice place to relax.

2 Likes

Re: Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) by Axis313(m): 1:55pm On Jun 19, 2023
Jostoman:
that is Udom emmanuel for you.
Those type of people are one in a thousand,very rare to find.
Governors of Rivers and Bayelsa don't have any excuses.
Re: Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) by titusmichael27(m): 1:59pm On Jun 19, 2023
Originalsly:
Doesn'took like the same area ... the main road has a service road in the first photo.... but not in the rest. Even if the gully was filled and made into a park... what was done to prevent the erosion from happening again? ... just making a park wouldn't do... pretty much h putting a plaster on a sore.
I know is hard to believe it but trust me bro, senator akpabio did this while he was a governor. I think it was Julius berger construction comp. Or so. The power city international, that's Doctor Abel Damina's church is quite close to the place. Another one is on going at udua udofia.

1 Like

Re: Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) by biremi(m): 2:05pm On Jun 19, 2023
Jostoman:
but the place is in UYO. Udom emmanuel wonder
No... Not Udom's
That project is older than the UGE administration
It only matured aesthetically in his administration
Re: Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) by Streetmovement(m): 2:10pm On Jun 19, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Place wey we dey chill since cool

Nkoro dey dey Incase you wan knack cool
Re: Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) by drnoel: 2:21pm On Jun 19, 2023
Willgates:
Today I took a stroll to the green field located at Brooks street, Uyo. The area was before now ravaged by gulley erosion. Checkout the beautiful transformation.

https://www.facebook.com/Ibompot20?mibextid=ZbWKwL

How much did it cost
Re: Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) by mojounited(m): 2:42pm On Jun 19, 2023
Babaibeji2020:

Born & brought up for Uyo no go know Uyo again.......? Haba manah......
I schooled at Christ the King Nursery School along that Brooks street,so that ravine had been our Cashew nut haven then!đź«’
🏌‍♂️
Salute! My cousins attended CKS as well

1 Like

Re: Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) by JinxBreaker: 2:57pm On Jun 19, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljGDaMjcQJw

Willgates:
Today I took a stroll to the green field located at Brooks street, Uyo. The area was before now ravaged by gulley erosion. Checkout the beautiful transformation.

1 Like

Re: Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) by JinxBreaker: 3:00pm On Jun 19, 2023
The company is Niger Pet Structures (NPS) Nigeria Limited.
lt's a local construction company.
This is the company that handles all the beautiful urban renewal projects that you see in most part of Akwa lbom State.

Depriest2020:
Which contractor did this marvelous work? I want to recommend the company to Anambra state government.
Re: Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) by JinxBreaker: 3:05pm On Jun 19, 2023
many erosion site in Akwa lbom State has been transformed like no matter where they are located.
Presently about 3 erosion site are undergoing same transformation.
1. Along Uyo-Village Road.
2. Along the Calabar-ltu Highway.
3. Close to School of Nursing Anua.

Igwe9:
The place looks beautiful of which I believe is of economic or political importance to the government, the reason it was transformed. If that place was in the village or in a place not of any importance to the politician, nothing would have happened.

1 Like

Re: Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) by JinxBreaker: 3:08pm On Jun 19, 2023
Who be this una lkod again
Shebi Udom is no longer the Governor and has no immunity again so why not petition the EFCC than coming here to curse yourself
grin grin grin
Udom did very well for the state and finish very strong, so keep your gutters shut.

GExcess:
All thanks to Godswill Akpabio, may Ndom Emmanuel never go unpunished for impoverishing our dear state despite collecting huge allocation monthly combined with the 13% derivation fund
Re: Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) by JinxBreaker: 3:09pm On Jun 19, 2023
This transformation was completed around 2013 so it's not today.

seguno2:

How many years or decades did the transformation take, to know how durable it is

1 Like

Re: Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) by JinxBreaker: 3:14pm On Jun 19, 2023
Udom didn't owe anybody pension.
ln this NL we all saw Udom Emmanuel's beautiful projects,
So stop making a fhooool of yourself ok.

Udom did well for the state same with Akpabiomber and even Obong Attah the Father of Modern Akwa lbom.

You can never reach Udom's level even in your entire life time so stop being daft here.

GExcess:

Clearly you have no sense, so it's Ndom Emmanuel that isn't a criminal despite not doing any single project or paying pension/gratuities with the 13% derivation fund right? You need to get your brain checked
Re: Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) by JinxBreaker: 3:15pm On Jun 19, 2023
You're right bro.

SmartPolician:

I live in Lagos. Efforts that go into improving the environment in Lagos are mostly made by companies, groups and individuals
Re: Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) by Babaibeji2020(m): 3:26pm On Jun 19, 2023
mojounited:

Salute! My cousins attended CKS as well
Me regards to dem all......đź‘ŤRespect!
Re: Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) by Patriotic9ja(m): 4:13pm On Jun 19, 2023
Yet Anambra is still suffering
Re: Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 4:14pm On Jun 19, 2023
ideynl1:

When would you develop your empty brain and rid your hometown from brown roofs and skull mining epidemics?
One crate of cold Fearless
Re: Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) by CartelKenneth: 4:25pm On Jun 19, 2023
Depriest2020:
Which contractor did this marvelous work? I want to recommend the company to Anambra state government.

Will they even listen to you they prefer to use your money to continue boiling opa under the bridge useless people
Re: Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) by CartelKenneth: 4:27pm On Jun 19, 2023
lastmessenger:
what's 500k people doing in Anambra state?

I don’t understand oI don’t understand
Re: Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) by Curiouscity(m): 4:28pm On Jun 19, 2023
JinxBreaker:
Udom didn't owe anybody pension.
ln this NL we all saw Udom Emmanuel's beautiful projects,
So stop making a fhooool of yourself ok.

Udom did well for the state same with Akpabiomber and even Obong Attah the Father of Modern Akwa lbom.

You can never reach Udom's level even in your entire life time so stop being daft here.

Guy, do you have anyone in your family that retired from AKS Civil service in the last 8 years?
If you do, you wouldn't make that 1st statement.
Re: Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) by AMI3(m): 5:36pm On Jun 19, 2023
ComeToJesus:

Udom was just the lowest point of that state. Dude was gloriously incompetent.

Well, he did his best even most of the roads he built are well recommended.

Well, let us see what Umoh Eno will do. Then u can give pass mark.
Re: Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) by Chasito(m): 5:47pm On Jun 19, 2023
Streetmovement:

Place wey we dey chill since cool

Nkoro dey dey Incase you wan knack cool
lol, pls wetin be Nkoro

1 Like

Re: Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) by BreezyRita(f): 5:54pm On Jun 19, 2023
Akpabio did this.

The Uncommon Transformation Planner. The quality of every construction in his tenure is topnotch. All the roads are perfect.
Not the nonsense his successor was doing.

Every fokken project was a hit.
Re: Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) by Depriest2020: 6:13pm On Jun 19, 2023
JinxBreaker:
The company is Niger Pet Structures (NPS) Nigeria Limited.
lt's a local construction company.
This is the company that handles all the beautiful urban renewal projects that you see in most part of Akwa lbom State.

Really? Am really impressed with their work. Thanks.
Re: Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) by Depriest2020: 6:20pm On Jun 19, 2023
Elioandrew:

NigerPet structures handled it.
Thanks.
Re: Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) by Penisman: 6:40pm On Jun 19, 2023
abobote:

That's Brooks street in Uyo. Always very bustling on weekends and festive seasons
Re: Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) by Ogunleti01: 7:30pm On Jun 19, 2023
LeoDeKing:
And same gully erosion is about to wipe out some villages from from the surface of the earth.
Fellow Comrade in vawulence kadam kadam grin
Re: Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) by gentlegenius(m): 7:44pm On Jun 19, 2023
abobote:
But the people you saw there look like Nigerians abi?
Pls take a trip to Uyo and you'll see more places that doesn't look Nigerian.
Re: Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) by soullove1881(m): 10:35pm On Jun 19, 2023
abobote:

That's Brook Street in Uyo
Re: Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) by Streetmovement(m): 8:30am On Jun 20, 2023
Chasito:
lol, pls wetin be Nkoro

It's like saying "shortcut road" to doing bad things tongue
Re: Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) by bong4(m): 1:25am On Jan 27
Willgates:

Nice one though the change would have been more appreciated if the pictures were taken from the same angle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Parks Wrongly At Abuja Airport & Comes Back To Meet This Crazy Note / Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage / Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Waiting For Traffic Light To Turn Green In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.