Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Men Shouldn't Masturbate Too Much. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Men Shouldn't Masturbate Too Much. (525 Views)

Earphone Wire Stuck In An Indonesian Man's Bladder While Using It To Masturbate / If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? / Masturbate During Coronavirus Lockdown To Boost Your Immune System - Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Shouldn't Masturbate Too Much. by Chinedu1994(m): 6:55am On Jun 19, 2023
If you are a guy that's into masturbation, I gat news for you: You are indirectly teaching your body to see masturbation as the normal way sex is supposed to be.

I understand how difficult it can be to get a lady to have sex with which is why a lot of guys masturbate.
But you gotta control how you masturbate. I masturbate almost every night and I have tried everything to stop, but it hasn't been easy.

Since birth, I have only had sex once and that was 2 years ago. I didn't really enjoy it, because the girl was in a hurry(she was a friend) . So, I am someone who doesn't patronize hookup girls. Recently, I have been in good terms with a girl and we agreed to go out yesterday. So after some talks she agreed to have sex with me. Immediately I tore the condom pack and started to roll it down my diick, I ejaculated. I was so disappointed, but the girl was busy on her phone so she didn't notice. I lied to her that I mistakenly tore the condom itself. She asked me to go out and get another one since I only came with one.

I bought another one, rolled it down my dicck successfully, but my erection was too weak. I couldn't even penetrate fully and I ejaculated again. That was when I realized that masturbation has dealt with me.
Re: Men Shouldn't Masturbate Too Much. by kenedyx: 8:04am On Jun 19, 2023
How did you cum while fixing a condom? I don't get.
Re: Men Shouldn't Masturbate Too Much. by 4KNGOATS(m): 8:06am On Jun 19, 2023
Chinedu1994:
If you are a guy that's into masturbation, I gat news for you: You are indirectly teaching your body to see masturbation as the normal way sex is supposed to be.

I understand how difficult it can be to get a lady to have sex with which is why a lot of guys masturbate.
But you gotta control how you masturbate. I masturbate almost every night and I have tried everything to stop, but it hasn't been easy.

Since birth, I have only had sex once and that was 2 years ago. I didn't really enjoy it, because the girl was in a hurry(she was a friend) . So, I am someone who doesn't patronize hookup girls. Recently, I have been in good terms with a girl and we agreed to go out yesterday. So after some talks she agreed to have sex with me. Immediately I tore the condom pack and started to roll it down my diick, I ejaculated. I was so disappointed, but the girl was busy on her phone so she didn't notice. I lied to her that I mistakenly tore the condom itself. She asked me to go out and get another one since I only came with one.

I bought another one, rolled it down my dicck successfully, but my erection was too weak. I couldn't even penetrate fully and I ejaculated again. That was when I realized that masturbation has dealt with me.

Bros no be lie. Excitement is the obvious causes of your quick release and partly due to the fact that you've not been having frequent physical contacts with a lady. Masturbation worsen your situation. I think guyz should learn to abstain from masturbation becouse it kills......am also an adicted masturbator by the way. But am gradually stoping it. My last masturbation was one month and 3wks ago.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Shouldn't Masturbate Too Much. by Chinedu1994(m): 1:45pm On Jun 20, 2023
4KNGOATS:

Bros no be lie. Excitement is the obvious causes of your quick release and partly due to the fact that you've not been having frequent physical contacts with a lady. Masturbation worsen your situation. I think guyz should learn to abstain from masturbation becouse it kills......am also an adicted masturbator by the way. But am gradually stoping it. My last masturbation was one month and 3wks ago.

It did me dirty that day.

(1) (Reply)

Cannabis Cures Cancers / Argent Vacancy / The Safest & Fastest Remedy For All Female Cyclical Problems!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.