Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,753 members, 7,851,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:31 PM

Moment Female Contestant Repeatedly Failed To Answer Simple Question In English - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Moment Female Contestant Repeatedly Failed To Answer Simple Question In English (32856 Views)

Miss Ihiala, Anambra Beauty Contestant Goes Viral (Photo) / Enugu Beauty Queen Contestant Forgets The Name Of Her School(Video) / Outrage As Miss Earth Contestant Emerges 2nd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Female Contestant Repeatedly Failed To Answer Simple Question In English by QueenVaji: 2:26pm On Jun 19, 2023
triple996:
NA only make up them sabi,
Empty head, "TYPICAL FEMALE GENDER"

make up and hair...fvcking useless and shameless wh0res

1 Like

Re: Moment Female Contestant Repeatedly Failed To Answer Simple Question In English by Beverlyjean(f): 2:27pm On Jun 19, 2023
Iti bolibo
Re: Moment Female Contestant Repeatedly Failed To Answer Simple Question In English by TemplarLandry: 2:29pm On Jun 19, 2023
Lol.
Farid24224:

Kutmelesiii!!! 🀣🀣

You wicked wallahi tallahi... Kambalayi!!! πŸ™†πŸΏβ€β™‚οΈ
Re: Moment Female Contestant Repeatedly Failed To Answer Simple Question In English by Chetas81(m): 2:44pm On Jun 19, 2023
Nigerian with their colonial masters language, Germany don't speak English as official language Japanese and Chinese have nothing to do with English as official language, same thing with currencies, here in Nigeria we prefer to spend dollars than Nigerian Naira, we're still living under British
Re: Moment Female Contestant Repeatedly Failed To Answer Simple Question In English by 8stargeneral: 2:56pm On Jun 19, 2023
grin grin...is not her fault
Re: Moment Female Contestant Repeatedly Failed To Answer Simple Question In English by Firstcitizen: 2:56pm On Jun 19, 2023
VeryWickedMan:
She knows how to speak English.

She just didn't know for how to answer with "prostitution" without exposing herself.

grin grin grin We shall shut the gates of heaven against you for this
Re: Moment Female Contestant Repeatedly Failed To Answer Simple Question In English by triple996(m): 3:03pm On Jun 19, 2023
BloomingDale:

Do you know a man inherits his intelligence from his mother, while the woman inherits her intelligence from the dad or mom?
Aunty NA lie abeg grin
Re: Moment Female Contestant Repeatedly Failed To Answer Simple Question In English by Alonso91(m): 3:03pm On Jun 19, 2023
Pls interviewer come down to her level.

Ask her about gbola

She will give prompt answer
Re: Moment Female Contestant Repeatedly Failed To Answer Simple Question In English by Onedayoneday: 3:07pm On Jun 19, 2023
This is very funny. Some of these girls just believe life is all about fashion, make and looking for a rich guy.

1 Like

Re: Moment Female Contestant Repeatedly Failed To Answer Simple Question In English by BloomingDale(f): 3:07pm On Jun 19, 2023
triple996:

Aunty NA lie abeg grin

The intelligence dna is in the X chromosome. A father passes his Y chromosome to his son while he passes the X chromosome to the daughter. The mother passes her X chromosome to both the son and daughter, therefore the X chromosome the son inherits can only come from the mother, hence the son inherits his intelligence from only his mother.
Re: Moment Female Contestant Repeatedly Failed To Answer Simple Question In English by DodadaKoKigbe: 3:17pm On Jun 19, 2023
I really don't know why you f00lish Africans elevate this English language as if it was God that gave it to you. You even prefer it to your own original languages that are far deeper and richer than any European or Arabic language. Africans are really f00lish people.
Re: Moment Female Contestant Repeatedly Failed To Answer Simple Question In English by Blackdisciple(m): 3:20pm On Jun 19, 2023
Lolzzzz .. Iko mbakara no easy oo, that's why I love Nigeria as the English no enter Na to knack pigin join grin cheesy cheesy e no go better for white people
Re: Moment Female Contestant Repeatedly Failed To Answer Simple Question In English by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:40pm On Jun 19, 2023
Anxiety is the cause.
Re: Moment Female Contestant Repeatedly Failed To Answer Simple Question In English by Nazgul45(m): 3:46pm On Jun 19, 2023
A full Grown Glorified Empty HEAD with pride

1 Like

Re: Moment Female Contestant Repeatedly Failed To Answer Simple Question In English by donbenie(m): 4:09pm On Jun 19, 2023
GodWrites:
Lol.

English is not her native language, and doesn't reflect her intelligence.

Go and ask Oyibo the same question in Yoruba or Igbo and tell me if he or she wouldn't fumble.

Does that mean the Oyibo is an olodo?

We need to change our mindset.
Nothing like that Oga..
She has no problem with spoken English..
She's just a typical empty brained girl..
Re: Moment Female Contestant Repeatedly Failed To Answer Simple Question In English by nkemjacob2(m): 4:18pm On Jun 19, 2023
Na urgent 2k girls be this.
Re: Moment Female Contestant Repeatedly Failed To Answer Simple Question In English by SKIBiNSKI(m): 4:19pm On Jun 19, 2023
GodWrites:
Lol.

English is not her native language, and doesn't reflect her intelligence.

Go and ask Oyibo the same question in Yoruba or Igbo and tell me if he or she wouldn't fumble.

Does that mean the Oyibo is an olodo?

We need to change our mindset.
English may not be her native language but she spoke English and she didn't say that she could not speak or understand English, the question was asked in English which clearly she could speak. Even if she was asked the same question in her own language she would still fail to answer the question, the problem isn't that she was asked the question in ENGLISH, it is that she couldn't understand what the question was. Which you can hear and see her keep asking for the QUESTION to be repeated. And also just because she could not understand that particular question doesn't mean she is completely stupeed.

Did you know that some English/British people cannot understand some questions asked in English their own language, (believe me, i know) so it isn't a language problem it is a lack of comprehension which was the case in this video. Comprende?! cheesy
Re: Moment Female Contestant Repeatedly Failed To Answer Simple Question In English by eepeepook: 4:30pm On Jun 19, 2023
EBMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tagJbPWIkJE

The Moment A Female Contestant Repeatedly Failed To Answer A Simple Question In English (Video)

Bia, I no know if them use 240p video swear for you. I will never watch any of your posts again.
Re: Moment Female Contestant Repeatedly Failed To Answer Simple Question In English by eepeepook: 4:31pm On Jun 19, 2023
One; break the question down for the contestant. The colonizer’s language is her second lingua. Two; she’s pretty. She doesn’t need broad knowledge to succeed in life.
Re: Moment Female Contestant Repeatedly Failed To Answer Simple Question In English by SKIBiNSKI(m): 4:31pm On Jun 19, 2023
CJStarz:
She speaks well and has a beautiful accent,so what's hard in answering the question? A skit,prolly.
Yes, i think it was a comprehension problem, co's as you have said she can clearly speak in English, it didn't look like a skit to me, it looks like just an honest comprehension problem. Then again almost everything on social media recently turns out to be a skit. I can not tell what is real anymore on social media. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Moment Female Contestant Repeatedly Failed To Answer Simple Question In English by eepeepook: 4:35pm On Jun 19, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:
I really don't know why you f00lish Africans elevate this English language as if it was God that gave it to you. You even prefer it to your own original languages that are far deeper and richer than any European or Arabic language. Africans are really f00lish people.
God gave it to us. The Bible never described Jesus as African.
Re: Moment Female Contestant Repeatedly Failed To Answer Simple Question In English by Streetmovement(m): 4:49pm On Jun 19, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Na the English confuse am, no be say she no Sabi the answer πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

To prize man no go hard this one but na legal and illegal be her problem πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£

Naxo I follow go one beauty pageantry event that year, them ask one idiot what's the name of the president of Nigeria...werey open her mouth talk say na Doctor Mrs buhari...Omo I laugh sotey I almost misplace my phone, come see as everybody fall for ground that day..πŸ˜‚

My own problem be say even if you no Sabi speak English or understand am, you no go prepare before you embark on this kind journey? Abi she been dey feel say dem go ask am how much she dey charge now for hook up?🀣🀣🀣
Re: Moment Female Contestant Repeatedly Failed To Answer Simple Question In English by malvisguy212: 5:07pm On Jun 19, 2023
GboyegaD:
Is English a criterion for beauty peagent contestants? They usually have interpreters and she could have just made it known she wasn't comfortable with the language.
you did not watch the video
Re: Moment Female Contestant Repeatedly Failed To Answer Simple Question In English by godwon01(m): 5:22pm On Jun 19, 2023
Very common amongst their age groups. They don't seek knowledge. What they know is to look at the mirror to check their faces 24/7. I remembered one of them who was a graduate of one of our universities asking me what is the difference between London and the UK She graduatiated at 2.1 in the university and was teaching in a secondary school. The problem is they don't go beyond their academic scope. Even ,when you ask them to name two Nigeria footballers , they can only remember Okocha and Kanu. It is not the fault of the lady but her knowledge of life phenomenon.
Re: Moment Female Contestant Repeatedly Failed To Answer Simple Question In English by godwon01(m): 5:28pm On Jun 19, 2023
Sisqoman:
What is the answer if I may ask
Foristance, in Nigeria , abortion is illegal but she can simply say , I will legalized abortion and continue further that this will prevent girls to patronize quarck nurses and doctors to rip them off and prevent death of girls resulting from patronizing quarks .

1 Like

Re: Moment Female Contestant Repeatedly Failed To Answer Simple Question In English by DodadaKoKigbe: 5:59pm On Jun 19, 2023
eepeepook:
God gave it to us. The Bible never described Jesus as African.

God gave English to you? Or your white slave masters beat it into your f00lish skulls.
Re: Moment Female Contestant Repeatedly Failed To Answer Simple Question In English by samuelson06(m): 6:04pm On Jun 19, 2023
concacid:
Legal, illegal and illegalize is her challenge. Just bad!

It ought not to be for her age. She appears enlightened and was quick to jump into a competition but for simple English and understanding, she messed up. Most likely, she bribed her way into that competition.
Re: Moment Female Contestant Repeatedly Failed To Answer Simple Question In English by Raphael81(m): 6:08pm On Jun 19, 2023
An example of "Beauty with/ without Brain".
Re: Moment Female Contestant Repeatedly Failed To Answer Simple Question In English by UYEMDO35(m): 6:11pm On Jun 19, 2023
Everybody here dey form I 2 know as if dey know how to answer the question Even those with Coconut brain sef dey insult her.
Re: Moment Female Contestant Repeatedly Failed To Answer Simple Question In English by olaoye15(m): 6:23pm On Jun 19, 2023
TemplarLandry:
She needs a check up from the neck up.

Oloribu ni Γ¨
Re: Moment Female Contestant Repeatedly Failed To Answer Simple Question In English by eepeepook: 6:33pm On Jun 19, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

God gave English to you? Or your white slave masters beat it into your f00lish skulls.
The God we serve looks like them. God gave us English.
Re: Moment Female Contestant Repeatedly Failed To Answer Simple Question In English by DodadaKoKigbe: 6:37pm On Jun 19, 2023
eepeepook:
The God we serve looks like them. God gave us English.

Your god looks like the white man who colonized and enslaved you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Ghana Must Go Boxers For Guys / Hisbah To Grill Shatu Garko's Parents Over Illegal Participation In Miss Nigeria / Mother & Daughter In Ankara Prints, Who Wore It Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.