Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,650 members, 7,840,582 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Urgent Help Needed In Respect To Study Visa Route - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Urgent Help Needed In Respect To Study Visa Route (1007 Views)

Rescued Thailand Boys Pay Tearful Respect To Dead Navy Seal Diver(Photos) / Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On A Plane En Route New York - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help Needed In Respect To Study Visa Route by AlphaNugget(m): 2:34pm On Jun 19, 2023
I intend to travel abroad via study route, I had eyes on Bulgaria but lost interest in it after doing some research.

Currently, I am looking at Finland, but the current strict rule by the Finnish government has made me to look elsewhere, please, I will need honest input on countries that one can go to without IELTS or SAT.

I intend to go for Bsc; living costs should be low, and tuition fees should be between 4-5 million per year.

Please inputs will be highly appreciated, thanks and God bless
Re: Urgent Help Needed In Respect To Study Visa Route by Tyrone34(m): 5:48am On Jun 20, 2023
Since nah that amount you get,I will advice you go to delta state university..... E get why

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help Needed In Respect To Study Visa Route by mabgold(f): 7:27am On Jun 20, 2023
You can process Austria or malta
Re: Urgent Help Needed In Respect To Study Visa Route by AlphaNugget(m): 12:31pm On Jun 20, 2023
Tyrone34:
Since nah that amount you get,I will advice you go to delta state university..... E get why
Guy stop na grin, oya 4-6 million

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Help Needed In Respect To Study Visa Route by AlphaNugget(m): 12:31pm On Jun 20, 2023
mabgold:
Austria
Re: Urgent Help Needed In Respect To Study Visa Route by sunnywinner2015(m): 2:14pm On Jun 20, 2023
mabgold:
g
Are you in this countries? Am looking at the country for my Msc please I would love to connect with you
Re: Urgent Help Needed In Respect To Study Visa Route by mabgold(f): 3:03am On Jul 02, 2023
sunnywinner2015:
g
Are you in this countries? Am looking at the country for my Msc please I would love to connect with you

No am not am also planing on going there too meanwhile Austria admission portal is opened now you can send your WhatsApp number so we communicate better
Re: Urgent Help Needed In Respect To Study Visa Route by mabgold(f): 7:10pm On Jul 26, 2023
sunnywinner2015:
g
No am not
Am also on the process
Re: Urgent Help Needed In Respect To Study Visa Route by drimzsmoke(m): 10:42pm On Aug 27, 2023
AlphaNugget:
I intend to travel abroad via study route, I had eyes on Bulgaria but lost interest in it after doing some research.

Currently, I am looking at Finland, but the current strict rule by the Finnish government has made me to look elsewhere, please, I will need honest input on countries that one can go to without IELTS or SAT.

I intend to go for Bsc; living costs should be low, and tuition fees should be between 4-5 million per year.

Please inputs will be highly appreciated, thanks and God bless

Re: Urgent Help Needed In Respect To Study Visa Route by Yaltz: 3:46pm On Aug 28, 2023
Do you have any info about Malta 🇲🇹 please?
Re: Urgent Help Needed In Respect To Study Visa Route by Olasco001: 6:28pm On Aug 28, 2023
Good evening guy’s I have info about Study and work in Malta and only study in potugal as well but nah Agent go help you run am direct and confirm person if you’re interested let me know I will direct you there , Seen is believing nobody asking you for money
Re: Urgent Help Needed In Respect To Study Visa Route by Teksocrates: 8:38am On Aug 30, 2023
Olasco001:
Good evening guy’s I have info about Study and work in Malta and only study in potugal as well but nah Agent go help you run am direct and confirm person if you’re interested let me know I will direct you there , Seen is believing nobody asking you for money
Please I need this. How can I contact you
Re: Urgent Help Needed In Respect To Study Visa Route by Qlibra(f): 6:53am On Sep 05, 2023
Olasco001:

Good morning,
Pls I am very much interested in studying in Malta. Can you kindly link me to the person?
Here’s my email address- queeneth.oroma@gmail.com
Re: Urgent Help Needed In Respect To Study Visa Route by Gift96: 3:37pm On May 20

(1) (Reply)

Any Contact From Egypt To Cyprus / Dubai Visa Bonanza / Is The Uk Worth Staying In Anymore Or Should One Consider Moving Back To Nigeri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.