Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,454 members, 7,864,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:26 AM

Cockfighting Ring Busted In Nevada: Dozens Of Dead Roosters Found. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cockfighting Ring Busted In Nevada: Dozens Of Dead Roosters Found. (158 Views)

The Dark Reality Behind Cockfighting Sites: Unveiling The Cruelty And Illegality / So Its The Owner Of Instablog That Was Busted In A Guest Room With An 18 Years O / Fake ‘burn Victim Beggar’ Busted In Anambra (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cockfighting Ring Busted In Nevada: Dozens Of Dead Roosters Found. by Jejeloyed1: 3:00pm On Jun 19, 2023
Authorities arrested 28 people in Nevada after an anonymous tip led them to find an illegal cockfighting ring where deputies found 59 dead roosters in the area, the Lyon County Sheriff’s Office said.

https://acrosstheweb.com.ng/2023/06/19/cockfighting-ring-busted-in-nevada-dozens-of-dead-roosters-found-28-face-felony-charges/
Re: Cockfighting Ring Busted In Nevada: Dozens Of Dead Roosters Found. by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:04pm On Jun 19, 2023
so you mean to tell me that they were NOT cooking better chicken pepper soup with the dead chicken?! what a waste of good meat!
Re: Cockfighting Ring Busted In Nevada: Dozens Of Dead Roosters Found. by NoahHadNoArk: 3:58pm On Jun 19, 2023
I don’t get 59dead roosters ?!?

Are you guy vegetarians or is eating chicken a taboo or crime in Nevada ?!?

(1) (Reply)

I’ll Still Be Selling Igbo Like My Forebears If…, Asari Dokubo Replies IPOB / Lost Cities In India | Article Junkie / Wealth And Power Are Not Certain 4 Nice People Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.