Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,109 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Do You Have Any stupid Yahoo Scam Mail In Your Box? Post It Here For Laughs - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Have Any stupid Yahoo Scam Mail In Your Box? Post It Here For Laughs (3632 Views)

Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic / Beware Of This Scam Mail!!! / First Bank Of Nigeria Scam Mail - Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have Any stupid Yahoo Scam Mail In Your Box? Post It Here For Laughs by lawyer(m): 8:14pm On Sep 06, 2007
Trust me, this one is a winner, the scam is too good not to fall for. If i be maga true true my own for don spoil pata pata!

To: barrister_matto@yahoo.com
Subject: Please Read: Important Information!!!
From: "Sgt. Barry Crawford" <Barry.Crawf@barrycrawford.zzn.com>  Add to Address Book  Add Mobile Alert 
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 21:07:38 +0200

Greetings from Iraq,

Perhaps this email may come to you as a surprise. I got your contact
from a search on the internet and I am taking the chance to contact you.
My name is Sgt. Barry Crawford.I am an American Soldier serving in the
Military in the peace keeping mission in Iraq . I am in dire need of
your assistance.

I am making a concealed request to you for an assistance to move the
sum of ($10,000,000.00 US Dollars) Ten Million US Dollars to you for safe
keeping.I am left with no other way out,hence I am on the internet
trying to establish contact with the outside world to seek a reliable and
trusted person who can render assistance to me.I hope to be concluding
my service here in Iraq in the next 5 months before I return home.

The money in question was discovered in some barrels at a farm house
near one of Saddam's old palace in Tikrit-Iraq during a rescue
operation.While we tortured 3 terrorist we captured during the operation to
extract information, they confessed being rebels for Ayman Al-Zawahiri and
followers of Mahmoud al-Hassani, a Shiite cleric known for anti-American
views. They took us to a cave in the farm house which served as their
operating base. It was here me and staff Sgt Richard Burnette made the
discovery of the money. We agreed to keep aside some of the money for
ourselves before disclosing it. Altogether there were 100 millon
dollars in the Barrels but we are disclosing only 80million dollars, keeping
10 million dollars for ourselves. I know you may wonder why, but no
compensation will make up for the risk we have taken with our lives in
this hell called Iraq . Master Sgt Richard Burnette just recovered from a
very serious injury which almost claimed his life. Thousands of
American families have lost their loved ones to the war. Reports show that
atleast 3,576 members of the US. military have died and 26,350 wounded
since the Iraq war started in March 2003.

Please visit this link to see how much of my collegues have died so far
in our quest to do our nation proud.

http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2003/iraq/forces/casualties/

http://www.defenselink.mil/heroes/50heroes/Burnette.html

http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/meast/10/31/iraq.main/index.html

http://www.granma.cu/ingles/2006/agosto/vier18/35suman.html

The experience so far here in Iraq has been hellish. I am sincerely
hoping you are a honest person who will help us to keep this money in safe
custody until our assignment here in Iraq elapses and we return back
to the United States .We assure and promise to give you 20% of this
amount if you help us to keep custody of this money until our return.
Also we plead that this information be kept top secret between you and
us to protect our job with the US Military.

We have been able to get the money out of Iraq in a box to a safe
location through our colleague here who is with the British Army.

We are beleiving that you will help us keep custody of the funds until
our return. But should you have any reasons to decline this
request,please destroy this message as any leakage of this information will be too
bad for us soldiers. Please this email is of utmost confidentiality.

Thanks for your anticipated help.Please send all responses to
barry_crawford@k.ro . After receiving a response,I will be briefing you
further.

Sincerely,

Sgt. Barry Crawford

please comment and post yours here and let's see the winning yahoo yahoo mail posted to you.
Re: Do You Have Any stupid Yahoo Scam Mail In Your Box? Post It Here For Laughs by Raymond88(m): 10:38pm On Sep 06, 2007
I deleted all my scam mails. . . you know, you can trace the location of the sender using the email header. . .
Re: Do You Have Any stupid Yahoo Scam Mail In Your Box? Post It Here For Laughs by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 07, 2007
I don't get them.

I do however, get quite a few Yahoo! Yahoo! folk, contacting me via Yahoo! Messenger, with all manner of daft stories.
Re: Do You Have Any stupid Yahoo Scam Mail In Your Box? Post It Here For Laughs by iice(f): 2:06pm On Sep 07, 2007
Hahaha, i got a couple but i deleted them. . .usually they enter my spam mail, and i never open those, straight deletion!
Re: Do You Have Any stupid Yahoo Scam Mail In Your Box? Post It Here For Laughs by okeyz(m): 4:35pm On Sep 08, 2007
well you folks should check this out and tell me if it is authentic ,hmmmm na wa fo yahooozeee oooo

From: "Statoil UK Limited" <info@statoil-uk.zzn.com> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
To: okeyz2002@yahoo.com
Subject: Job Appointment Letter
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 19:39:55 -0400

Dear (name deleted)

With reference to your resume/curriculum vitae submitted to the Statoil UK Limited in series of the projects presently about to commence in the countries listed in our Job vacancy placement, You have been found qualified and selected for a Job/Contract Engagement Position by the Human Resources Department of the Statoil UK Limited. Having gone through your Curriculum Vitae/Resume and your answers to our questions, it has proved that you are qualified, hence we decided to invite you as one of the expatriates to start work as soon as possible with a job designation as the Company's Mechanical Engineer in our Development project in the Netherlands. Your services are hereby to be engaged as the Mechanical Engineer and to Commence on your primary assignment in the Netherlands in no distant time with respect to the information stated below:

1.0 All operations will be reported directly/indirectly to the Project Administrator/Managers of the Statoil UK Limited, and all personnel shall be responsible to the Joint Venture (Draka Marine, Oil & Gas International).

2.0 JOB TITLE: MECHANICAL ENGINEER

2.1 JOB TITLE/POSITION: "Mechanical Engineer" You will serve as the " Head of Mechanical Engineering Department" in the field of Oil & Gas for the requirements of the Draka Marine, Oil & Gas International joint venture; Statoil UK Limited Field Development Project.

2.2 JOB LOCATION: The Programme will be carried out within the Mobil P6, Dutch North Sea (Netherlands), and also facilities in onshore and offshore offices located in the Netherlands.

2.3 DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES: You are to lead the your team group and to ensure project completion within budget, schedule and in conformity with specifications and other contract documents.

Work to be Performed: You will perform a variety of duties along side your position and this will be determined and assigned when needed. All shift consist of four Expatriates Staff, as you will be working with a team of four (4) expatriates in the Netherlands. You shall be required to work/liaise with other prime experienced engineers/technicians, personnel's etc. for the actualization of project scope. All contracts are designed to last for a span of four years and is liable to upward renew yearly.

3.0 You would be expected to resume on site on the 15th of October, 2007. Prior to resumption as inscribed above, you shall also be expected to start your visa process by acquiring and procuring your necessary Residence/Work permits from our selected traveling agency on or before the 30th of September, 2007. This is to enable you receive all your due entitlements prior to resumption of your duty and also to enable you settle all domestic necessities before embarking on project trip and avoidance of excuses leading to delays on your side.

However you are to provide/submit original certificates, your credentials and a copy of your international passport via fax or email attachement on the receipt of this Appointment letter/contract engagement mail, this is for necessary identifications and clearances as precondition to the job engagement.

3.1 WORK PERIODS: Mondays through Fridays, Time: 8.00am to 4.00pm with break period between 12.00noon to 2.00pm.

3.2 SALARY: Basic Salary – $5,500.00 USD monthly. This can be paid/transfered to any Bank or Country of your choice and all transfers must be made in conformity with the existing tax situation in the Netherlands.

Compensation and benefits package to include:

. Expatriates are entitled to a one (1) month paid home leave.

. Quality single or family housing in Company communities only as necessitated by employee.

. Excellent educational assistance benefits with family status contracts.

. Personal effects shipment and excess baggage allowances.

. Access to some of the finest social and recreational facilities in the Netherlands.

. Free medical care in the Netherlands.

3.2 ALLOWANCES: Hazard/Inconveniences allowance – 10% of Basic salary. Entertainment/Social allowance – 7% of Basic salary. All allowances are paid weekly and locally in the Netherlands currency (Euro) or in its US Dollars equivalent at the existing exchange rate.

4.0 PAID HOME LEAVE: All expatriates are entitled to a one (1) month paid home leave, which can be taken once at a time or two weeks apart one different period.

All expatriates shall be entitled to a leave allowance (in US Dollar) of an additional 100% percent of their basic salary.

Free to and fro tickets to cover the span of their home leave. Note that there is no allowances on leave period.

5.0 SAFETY AND SECURITY: Safety and Security of personnel (Local/Foreign) and Facilities on Job Locations and Communities are no small issue, and have been seriously considered to ensure and assure hitch free operations.

All operations on Job Location are designed to adhere strictly to the Health Safety and Environment (HSE) Policy as applicable in the Oil and Gas Sector.

All expatriates are entitle to a free and mandatory safety courses on Job Locations to be delivered by qualified safety and environment experts.

6.0 MEDICAL/HEALTH SERVICE FACILITIES AND INSURANCE PLAN FOR FAMILY: All expatriates shall be entitled to a comprehensive health care service, which are to be administered by Medical Experts on Job Locations.

In a case of emergency situation, an expatriate will be flown to his home country or any country suitable for the best medical attention.

After three (3) months of service all expatriates will be entitled to a Health Service Insurance Plan (HSIP) for family. The Health Service Insurance Plan is designed to cover only three (3) members of your family. The Health Service Insurance Plan (HSIP) allowance can also be paid to the expatriates at the rate of USD $500.00 per family member. That is $1,500.00 USD per month, which can be transferred on monthly basis without being subjected to tax.

7.0 FEEDING AND ACCOMMODATION: Accommodation and feeding shall be provided for all expatriates.

All cuisine (Intercontinental/Continental) will also be provided by the Company through the services of the assigned hotel in the Netherlands.

7.1 TRANSPORTATION: An official vehicle shall be provided on 24-hour daily basis to all expatriate for local transportation.

A round trip flight ticket to cover the span of your contract engagement will be provided and delivered to you on the completion of your relevant travel documents and immigration particulars.

Laundry and Dry Cleaning Service will also be made available to all expatriates by the company’s laundry and dry cleaning unit.

8.0 TELECOMMUNICATION/INTERNET FACILITIES:
There are standard Telecommunication Facilities and Internet services at the disposal of all expatriates, and same shall be accessible to all personnel (Local/Foreign) without any charge or expenses to be incurred.

Cellular Phones can be obtained by expatriates from the Local dealers/Service Providers in the Netherlands, but must be used in accordance with the safety regulations on Job Locations.

********************************************************************************************************
Note: There shall be a three days Briefing and Orientation exercise with the management of Statoil UK Limited Representatives from the UK and the Board of Marine, Oil & Gas International joint venture. Also, all contracted expatriates are invited upon their arrival in the Netherland. Reasons for this exercise on arrival is to establish expatriates area of interest considering the project scope in order to facilitate an efficient division of labour on Job Locations with respect to the organisation structure.
*********************************************************************************************************

11.0 CLAIMS/ENTITLEMENTS: All expenses incurred in relation to this Job/Contract Engagement Process, work/resident permits and traveling document expenses is liable to reimbursement upon arrival during the briefing/orientation exercise.

A prove of payment in form of an official receipt will facilitates a prompt reimbursement of all claims/expenses. With respect to the expected time frame of the project take-off date, Statoil UK Limited has mandated a reliable traveling agency in the Netherlands to ensure the processing of all expatriates traveling document/immigration particulars, Permits etc. in record time.

If the conditions stated above are acceptable, you are hereby required to contact the assigned travel consultant to embark on the processing of your traveling documents/immigration particulars in order to facilitate your travel for the commencement of work.

Note also that it is our duty to take responsiblilities for all traveling/immigration process expences. But due to the much task we have at hand, all expatriates will be requested to pay a deposit fee for their Visa/Immigration document processing. This is certain in order to meet up with the expected project kick-off time frame and we have agreed with the travel agency that each contacting expatriates will make a deposit fee for their Visa/Immigration documents process. Note that all payment/expenses are liable to reimbursement to all expatriates upon their arrival in the Netherlands.

The Travel Agency Consultants:
Travel Essence Ltd.
Mr. Richard Mayer
Bouwstraat 29,
Utrecht 3572SN
Netherlands
Tel: +31-614-350-878
Fax: +31-847-359-940
Email: info@travelessence.net.tc [or] travelessence_nl@yahoo.co.uk

The Travel Consultant has also been informed in this regard; your present location and a day-time telephone number would also be required for direct contact and correspondence with the agency.

*Expatriates are to make sure they coorperate with our affiliate Travel Agency for more details and traveling guidelines for the processing of their traveling/immigration and Permits documents in the mean time.

Original and Hard Copies of your Contract Engegment Certificate, Your full scope of work with detailed information and immigration papers & flight tickets are meant to be sent to you via any courier service through the TRAVEL ESSENCE LTD. upon the completion of your visa/immigration particulars

The TRAVEL ESSENCE LTD. will render all service and assistance possible to you in order to facilitate your travel for the commencement of work at the stipulated time. They have assured procurement of expatriates particulars at the shortest time. Please coorperate with them and they will work with you.

ACCEPT OUR OFFER.

REGARDS,

MR. RONALD PHILBERT
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER.
FOR STATOIL UK LIMITED ON BEHALF OF OUR CLIENT,
(Draka Marine, Oil & Gas International).
Re: Do You Have Any stupid Yahoo Scam Mail In Your Box? Post It Here For Laughs by AJM: 5:57pm On Oct 13, 2007
Thanks for putting the Statoil job offer scam up. We are the real TravelEssence in the Netherlands and these people have been using our name as the agent contact. We have nothing to do with this and it is quite sad that some people may have actually paid money and been taken in.

The real TravelEssence www.travelessence.nl offers holidays to New Zealand and Australia to people based in the Netherlands. We do not offer travel to the Netherlands, nor any sorts of immigration documentation service. Nor do we work with Statoil.

If you have received a job offer from Statoil as per the above, then sorry but they are suckering you. Don't pay them anything.

Regards,

Andrew Morten
TravelEssence
Netherlands
Re: Do You Have Any stupid Yahoo Scam Mail In Your Box? Post It Here For Laughs by cblow(m): 9:46am On Oct 14, 2007
While i was still in glasgow i received these mails on daily basis but always deleted them, but one question you shld ask urslef if an offer letter for a job overseas filters into your box is whether u applied for such a position or not, and the position being offered, r u qualified for it or not, there is nothing these boyz wont do, also feel free to discuss such things with other peeps, u never know who has experiences in such,
Re: Do You Have Any stupid Yahoo Scam Mail In Your Box? Post It Here For Laughs by slimes(m): 5:17pm On Oct 19, 2007
LORD REX CHAMBERS
LEGAL PRACTITIONER & NOTARY PUBLIC
HIGH COURT REPRESENTATIVE
SUITE 202 OMEGA PLAZA, APAPA
LAGOS - NIGERIA.

Attn: Friend,

It is obvious that this proposal will come to you as a surprise. This
is
because we have not met before but i am inspired to send you this email
by the
huge fund transfer opportunity that will be of mutual benefit to two of
us.
However, I am Barrister Samuel Smith,the personal Attorney to late
Engr.Steve
Hartwick, who works with Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) in

Nigeria.
On the 21st of April 2000, my client, his wife and their two children
were
involved in a car accident along Shagamu/Lagos Express
Road.Unfortunately they
all lost their lives in the event of the accident, since then I have
made
several inquiries to several Embassies to locate any of my clients
extended
relatives, this has proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his
relatives
over the Internet to locate any member of his family but of no avail,
hence I
contacted you.I contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and
property
left behind by my client, I can easily convince the bank with my legal

practice
that you are the only surviving relation of my client. Otherwise the
Estate he
left behind will be confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank
where
these huge deposits were lodged.

Particularly, the Bank where the deceased had an account valued at
about 16
million U.S dollars (sixteen million
U.S.Americadollars).Consequently,The BANK
issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account
confiscated
within the next ten official working days.Since I have been
unsuccessful in
locating his relatives for over several years now. I seek your consent
to
present you as the next of kin to the deceased so that he proceeds of
this
account valued at $16 million USD. can be paid to you and then you and
me can
share the money.55% to me and 40% to you,while 5% should be for
expenses or tax
as your government may require.

I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any
claim we
may make. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see his
deal
through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate
arrangement
that will protect us from any breach of the law.

Please get in touch with me by email to enable us discuss further. I
want you
to send to me on your return email with the following information to
commence
with the claim.

1, Your full Name
2, Your contact Address
3, Your private phone and fax.

I await your kind response, Please while you are interested and capable
in
handling this deal with me.

Do get back to me ASAP.: samsmith002@post.ro

Yours Faithfully.

Barrister Samuel Smith (Esq)
Re: Do You Have Any stupid Yahoo Scam Mail In Your Box? Post It Here For Laughs by slimes(m): 5:19pm On Oct 19, 2007
Only God will save us from this people
Re: Do You Have Any stupid Yahoo Scam Mail In Your Box? Post It Here For Laughs by dlw1999: 6:47pm On May 07, 2008
I have had email from Lagos for over 2 years, man claims now he is in a dentention camp for tax evasion. Being held by someone named Musa who claims to be persoanlly accountable to Obasanjo. Anyone want to call Charles Williams (detainee) and get the story, +2347085662213?
Re: Do You Have Any stupid Yahoo Scam Mail In Your Box? Post It Here For Laughs by ololade34(f): 9:07pm On May 07, 2008
I get these emails quite often, here's one i got recently:

Dearest One,

After much prayer my spirit has directed me to confide in you this top
confidencial issue regarding my present predicament.

Brief information about myself, my name is Mariam Mustapha, the only
surviving Dauther of late Mr Mustapha may his soul rest in perfect peace.
Before the death of my father, he was a cocoa merchant and he was also
in the government of my country. He was assasinated with  my mother
and my two elder brothers by the rebels during the heat of the war in my
country. The rebels claim that my father was in surport of the
government during the war that devided my country into two part.

Luckily for me, I was away in the burden school in Ghana a neighbouring
country. It was on the BBC Africa that I heard about the tragic death
of my parents and brothers but my father was still alive at the time of
gun shot and was ruched to the hospital. I was taken to the hospital
where he was recieving treatment for gun wounds. One week before his
death, he called me to his bed side at the hospital and handed a document
to me. The document is covering a deposit of eight million US dollars
(US$8.000.000.00) which he deposited in a security company vault in
Africa. According to him he said this money is meant to establish his
business in europe after his retirement. He instructed me to look for a
trust worthy partner in over sea to confide the release of the fund into
his account and relocate to his country to establish the money on a
lucrative business and live my life quietly.

Why am contacting you, I need your assistance in the following:

1.Help to pay for the clearance document charges.

2.Help to invest the money on a lucrative investment in your country.

3. Send me an invitation letter to arrange my travel to your country
soon as the transfer is effected into your account.

4.Help to manage the investment for the minimum of five years.

5.Serve as my partner and guidiance in your country during my
relocation to your country.

Regarding this transaction, I offer you 20% as compensation and 5% your
expences over the transaction immediately the transfer is made into
your account.

Note: If you are interested in this joint venture, signify by replying
me as urgent through my e-mail . banmariam85@yahoo.com . and I will
scan to you the document covering the money and the contact of the
security company in Africa so that you can contact them as my father's partner
and beneficiary to start the transfer to your country for qucik
investment.

Waiting for you urgent reply. Email----banmariam85@yahoo.com

Yours sincerely,

Maraim Mustapha.
Re: Do You Have Any stupid Yahoo Scam Mail In Your Box? Post It Here For Laughs by ololade34(f): 9:11pm On May 07, 2008
Here's another:

Good Day My good friend,
Let me start by introducing myself, I am mr HADJI KAGOME,
an ACCOUNTS OFFICER with an African Bank in Burkina-Faso of West
Africa.
I am writing you this letter based on the latest development at my bank
which I will like to bring to your personal edification.($9million transfer
claims ).
This is a legitimate transaction and you will be paid 30% for
your "Assistance".If you are interested, please write back for more
explanation.
Kind Regards
HADJI KAGOME

+226 76 938 132. CALL FOR MORE IMFORMATION.
Re: Do You Have Any stupid Yahoo Scam Mail In Your Box? Post It Here For Laughs by ololade34(f): 9:15pm On May 07, 2008
Received this 4 days ago

FROM THE DESK OF MR.IDRIS MUSA.
BILL AND EXCHANGE
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPT.
BANK  OF  AFRICA   ( BOA)
OUAGADOUGOU, BURKINA FASO

Dear friend,

Compliments, 

I am the manager of bill and exchange at the foreign remittance department of BANK OF AFRICA. I am writting to seek your coperation over this business deal.

In my department, I discovered an abandoned sum of$15million USD(Fifteen million US dollars)only , in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customers who died along with his entire family in a plane crash that took place in Kenya,East Africa,the Late DR. GEORGE BRUMLEY,a citizen of Atlanta,United States of America but naturalised in Burkinafaso,WestAfrica and  contractor with ECOWAS,(ECONOMIC COMMUNITY OF WEST AFRICAN STATES).

Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because it cannot be released  unless somebody applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines but unfortunately , all his supposed next of kin or relation died alongside with him at the plane crash leaving nobody behind for the claim.

It is therefore upon this discovery that I now decided to makethis businness proposal to you and release the money to  you via your foreign bank account as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and this money Could  go into the Bank treasury as unclaimed Bill. 

The Banking law and guideline here stipulates that if such money remainedunclamed after four years, the money will betransfered into the Bank treasury as unclaimed fund.The request for your assistance and maximum co-operation as a  foreign citizen  to stand as the next of kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that the deceased customer was a foreigner and a Burkinabe cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner.

40 % of this money will be for you as my foreign partner, inrespect to the provision of a foreign account. 10 %will be set aside for expences incured during the business and 50 % would be for me.There after I will come over to your country for disbursement accoding to the percentages indicated.  Therefore to enable the immediate trnansfer of this fund to you as arranged,you must apply first to the bank as the relation or next of kin to the
deceased,indicating your claims and wherein the money will be remitted .

Upon receipt of your reply, I will send to you by fax or email the text of application which you will fill and submit to the office of the foreign remittance director of the bank of africa. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is stricly confidential and i will use my position in this Bank to effect a hitch free transfer of the fund.

You should contact me immediately as soon as you receive this letter.
Trusting to hear from you immediately.

Please , visit the website below for more informations about the Plane Crash and the tragic death of the deceased and his entire family, Late DR.GEORGE BRUMLEY. http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/07/20/kenya.crash/index.html

Your’s faithfully,
MR.IDRIS MUSA

Registra tu dominio en http://dominios.ya.com/. Con cada registro te regalamos 20 cuentas de correo de 100MB cada una
Ya.com ADSL 24h + Llamadas Nacionales y Locales 24h - desde 9,95 €/mes+IVA.

(1) (Reply)

Bleaching Expert Pela Okiemute(photo) / Todays News Headlines / Girl Shares A Selfie Featuring Her Blood Stained Menstrual Pad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.