Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Yvonne Nelson and Tonto Dikeh fights over Ex-boyfriend Iyanya - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson and Tonto Dikeh fights over Ex-boyfriend Iyanya (801 Views)

Praise Nelson And Son Looking Amazing In New Pictures / Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Breakup, Actress Confirms / Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts At Daughter, Ryn Roberts' 1st Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Nelson and Tonto Dikeh fights over Ex-boyfriend Iyanya by DyshApp: 8:02pm On Jun 19, 2023
Yvonne Nelson
The tweet stated:
I was convinced about the authenticity of the information I received, I was heartbroken. I took to Twitter to rant and vent.
Tonto Dike responded on Twitter, saying people changed and so did feelings, So l should move on".

I later heard more stories about what Iyanya did with some of his female crew members. It convinced me that what happened between him and Tonto Dike wasn't an isolated incident. It was a pattern, his way of life. I knew I eventually would have left even if Tonto Dike hadn't come into the picture. I did not see the need to keep #ghting her for a man I had lost, especially when I knew her fate was not going to be different from mine."

The much talked about romance between Kukere master, lyanya and Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson, has hit the rocks in 2015 after the pair began dating in July 2012 and were spotted together at several functions.

If you like hot celebrity gist join us now in our real talk lounge(link in bio)

Re: Yvonne Nelson and Tonto Dikeh fights over Ex-boyfriend Iyanya by Shalommy(f): 8:31pm On Jun 19, 2023
Chaii... Iyanya don scatter everything for her waist before him japa. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson and Tonto Dikeh fights over Ex-boyfriend Iyanya by DyshApp: 11:13pm On Jun 20, 2023
Iyanya replies to Yvonne Nelson
Nigerian singer Iyanya Onoyom Mbuk, aka Iyanya, has reacted to Ghanaian actress Yvonne Nelson’s allegations in her recently published book that he cheated on her with Tonto Dikeh while they were dating.He said...(join us in our real talk lounge to find out,link in bio)

Re: Yvonne Nelson and Tonto Dikeh fights over Ex-boyfriend Iyanya by DyshApp: 8:31pm On Jun 23, 2023
Yvonne Nelson accused Sarkodie of forcing her to get an abortion while they were dating, check out Sarkodie's reaction to this on our Relationship lounge(link in bio)

(1) (Reply)

Korra Obidi Buys 2nd House? LESSONS To Learn From Her Messy Divorce / Tiwa Savage Reveals Struggle With Failing Eyesight (video) / Davido Thrilled As Rihanna Gifts Him Box Of Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.