Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,423 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Necessary Information You Need For Your Uk Visa Applications,for Whatever Visa C - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Necessary Information You Need For Your Uk Visa Applications,for Whatever Visa C (779 Views)

Applications For Agrihack West Africa 2016 Opens / The Information You Can't Get Cheaply / Information You Can't Do Without (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Necessary Information You Need For Your Uk Visa Applications,for Whatever Visa C by sko(m): 8:17pm On Sep 06, 2007
good evening guys.
i want to help us in the house to save our money and time.i can assist you with the necessary information you need for your UK visa applications,for whatever visa category.i am an insider,so i know what genuine documents you have to get to make your applications.''geniuie documents please''.its sad people have the right documents but for lack of information they get refusals.
call : 08038488632.my name is Ifeanyi.
PS
Re: Necessary Information You Need For Your Uk Visa Applications,for Whatever Visa C by yemitte(m): 8:26pm On Sep 06, 2007
smiley Hi friend, i am interested to know more. A brother of mine has been denied of student visa twice. Pls tell me more.
Re: Necessary Information You Need For Your Uk Visa Applications,for Whatever Visa C by sko(m): 8:50am On Sep 07, 2007
yemitte,can you give u a buzz
Re: Necessary Information You Need For Your Uk Visa Applications,for Whatever Visa C by Rhemagirl(f): 9:30am On Sep 07, 2007
Please have they started Thumbprinting and what is the process like?
Re: Necessary Information You Need For Your Uk Visa Applications,for Whatever Visa C by PrinceT2: 11:33am On Sep 07, 2007
Hi,
Ifeanyi i need your email address and anytime from now i will give you a call.
Re: Necessary Information You Need For Your Uk Visa Applications,for Whatever Visa C by sko(m): 3:35pm On Sep 07, 2007
prince T .my personal email is : skoenu@yahoo.com
Re: Necessary Information You Need For Your Uk Visa Applications,for Whatever Visa C by sko(m): 3:37pm On Sep 07, 2007
rhemagirl,d biometrics is just to guard against visa / passport fraud.it odes not affect you napplication if you are geniunely seeking a visa.

(1) (Reply)

Some One To Manage A Fish Farm / Power To Inspire You! / Dematerilized Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.