Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,223 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Your Life Will Never Be The Same If You Know This Truth - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Life Will Never Be The Same If You Know This Truth (204 Views)

'The ChiwetaluAgu In Your Life Will Die In 2024': Church Banner In Port Harcourt / Release The Power Of The Spirit With This Truth - Joseph Prince / If You Have Any Of These Dreams, Your Life Will Be Stagnant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Life Will Never Be The Same If You Know This Truth by sharpguy10(m): 6:20am On Jun 20, 2023
Hi guys, in this post i am going to open your eye to the ways of getting the things you have been looking for and how you can get them. This post i title it "You already have it".
God has given each and everyone of us everything for us to live a glorious life. There is nothing left for God to do. And God is not going to create another thing for you, because all you need to succeed, prosper and be great in life, God has already given it to you. Your only work now is how you can get them and prosper with it. EPHENSIAN 1:1 to the end review this.
Whatever you are looking for, you already have it. Be it money, success, prosperity, wealth and anything else, you already have it. And all of those things are already in the spiritual realm for you through your born again spirit. God completed everything for you to enjoy in your spirit. Your spirit is a full grow man that lack nothing. God perfected you through born again so that you can live like Him on this earth. The only question you need to ask now is how can i get those things that is already in my spirit.

How to release what you already have in your spirit
1. Through your mind: your mind is the door to your spirit. It is through your mind, your spirit express itself. It is where everything in your spirit is attracted to you. When you open your mind to your spirit and feed it with the truth of who you are, things begin to happen for you. Your mind act as a filter that filter what you dont believe and store only what you believe you are. So as you can see, you need to develop your mind. One of the best way to develop your mind is through meditation. Meditation help you to plant what is already in you to your mind and from there, you start to think and view your world in that way and before you know it, you will be getting bless. Remember the mind only store or think on what you believe you are and how the world are.

2. Faith: Faith is another requirement for the fulfilment of everything you have on the inside. The bible says without faith its impossible to please God. Without you believing in that which you are is impossible to please God. And another verse said all things are possible to him who believe. When you believe yourself to be who you are, you have make what you want possible.

Faith is boosted by knowledge. When you have knowledge of who you are and God, and meditate on it and believe it, you have command the impossible to become possible.
Please if you know you are not born again, say this short prayer:
Lord Jesus, i come to you today. I believe i am a sinner and on the cross you died for my sin, so that i can be justify. Right now, i accept you as my Lord and person saviour. Thank you for saving me Amen.
That is for that for today and thank you for reading. God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Life Will Never Be The Same If You Know This Truth by edidiongv: 7:29am On Jun 20, 2023
Thanks, for this knowledge, shared

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Life Will Never Be The Same If You Know This Truth by sharpguy10(m): 11:24am On Jun 20, 2023
Keep reading and be inspired

(1) (Reply)

Money Invocation/attraction Prayers!! Know What You Want / What Is The Name Of The Prophet That Gives Prophecy With Dates? / The Spiritual Armour By Pastor Dr Solomon Olanipekun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.