Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,292 members, 7,815,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

He Found ₦200 But Lost ₦2000 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / He Found ₦200 But Lost ₦2000 (234 Views)

Get Quillbot Premium Lifetime Access For 2000 / Famous People That Were Nominated For The Nobel Prize Award But Lost Out / THE GRAIL:GENESIS. A Novel By Talented 2000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Found ₦200 But Lost ₦2000 by generalpelu(m): 8:00am On Jun 20, 2023
Something happened last night and I've not stopped wondering how nature works.

I was going home, and I saw ₦2000 on the road in front of my house. In my character, I don't pick things I see anywhere. But I felt the owner must come around to look for it. And if I don't pick it, someone else might, and the owner won't get a chance to get their money back.

I picked it up and just waited in the compound to see anyone who would come look for it.

True to my prediction, someone passed and was looking so worried. I watched. She went to and fro, looking for what was lost. Then I called her and asked what the problem is. She told me she lost money. I asked for the amount and denominations. She said two ₦100. I told her I didn't see anything of such. She begged me if I can give her anything as she and her baby don't have anything to eat. Then I told her I found ₦2000 but that's not hers, maybe God wanted to give her more anyways. So I handed over the money to her so she could get more food for herself and the baby. She thanked me so much and left.

In less than a minute, someone else passed in the same fashion looking for what was lost. I asked him what happened after I noticed him pass to and fro. He told me he lost ₦2000. Me: 🤐🤐🤐. He said what makes him sadder is that he saw ₦200 on the ground and picked it up. Only for him to get home and found that his ₦2000 was lost.

Oluwapelumi Awotedu

PS: Let me write for you. E-books, articles, blog posts, etc. You'll be glad you employed my skills. My contact is in the signature. I'll be expecting your messages.
Re: He Found ₦200 But Lost ₦2000 by dhardline(m): 8:02am On Jun 20, 2023
Exchange of whatever you will call it.

(1) (Reply)

My One And Only General (Chapter 1 & 2) / The Mermaid War (Chapter 1) / Pregnant For My Son-In-Law (Episode 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.