Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,453 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

The Wickedness And Evil A Muslim Man Did To Me In The Month Of Ramadan - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Wickedness And Evil A Muslim Man Did To Me In The Month Of Ramadan (262 Views)

Can A Muslim Woman Marry A Non-muslim Man? / Ruling On A Muslim Man Marrying A Non-muslim Woman And Vice Versa / The Nafilat In The Night Of Ramadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Wickedness And Evil A Muslim Man Did To Me In The Month Of Ramadan by Evernew: 5:44pm On Jun 20, 2023
This is my story,
While growing up, I was made to understand that Muslims are the most honest and kind people in our society, but as I became older and started having interactions with them, I discovered that, an average Muslim man is best defined as a wicked, vile, inhuman, cancerous and hypocritical being ever in existence.
They cloak themselves with outward piety but they are all venomous snakes. When I say all, I mean virtually all of them.
While dealing with them at first, dey will mask themselves as being honest, never fall for it, cos they will strike at a point u let down ur guard and trust their theaterical acts.

Now this is what happened, amongst many other bad experiences, this is the one that broke me the most, cos it happened in their so called month of atonement by a supposed faithful.
His name is Ahhaji Danbaba who before absconding to Kano, used to reside in lafia. This is his phone number 901 314 6393, before he changed it inorder not to get tracked.
We supplied goods to this man on credit, not the first time though, they were consumable products from peak, cocka oats from anoda company worth over 3.2 million.
Most of this monies were borrowed monies. This man, collected this goods and lied that he travelled for Ramadan, I'm referring to the Ramadan that just passed.
That we should wait, dis was how problem started, we waited for this man for more than a month. Texting him and begging for mercy, that even if it's just half of the total sum, he should send to us. This man did not reply. After Ramadan, he removed his sim and discarded it. Upon going to lafia where his shop is, it was discovered that he had relocated to Kano and that his shop had already bin rented out.
This man used people's sweat, tears and blood to finance himself for Ramadan fast, came back and ran away to far away Kano to hide and start life again.
This is how this man destroyed my business, made away with all my capital and got me indebted.
I'm back to zero now. Everyday, I wake with pain and a broken hrt, no where to source funds from.
I write this with so much bitterness, pain and resentment.
Re: The Wickedness And Evil A Muslim Man Did To Me In The Month Of Ramadan by AntiChristian: 11:26am On Jun 21, 2023
Evernew:

This is my story,
While growing up, I was made to understand that Muslims are the most honest and kind people in our society, but as I became older and started having interactions with them, I discovered that, an average Muslim man is best defined as a wicked, vile, inhuman, cancerous and hypocritical being ever in existence.
They cloak themselves with outward piety but they are all venomous snakes. When I say all, I mean virtually all of them.
While dealing with them at first, dey will mask themselves as being honest, never fall for it, cos they will strike at a point u let down ur guard and trust their theaterical acts.
No doubt some Muslims are defective and some among them are just Hypocrites. You wouldn't know them until you take time to study them. However, what is claim is that Islam is a perfect religion! Muslims are imperfect but constantly strive towards perfection! More so, how do you think he was a Muslim? Is it because he has a Muslim name? Or because he lives in the (Core) North? Or because he mingles with those who go to the mosque? All these are not only what makes one a Muslim!
And even if he is a Muslim, who says Muslims don't commit sin? Muslims are human and to err is human! Destructive generalization are actually wrong in this case! Just because some Muslims committed a sin does not make all of them the same!

Now this is what happened, amongst many other bad experiences, this is the one that broke me the most, cos it happened in their so called month of atonement by a supposed faithful.
His name is Ahhaji Danbaba who before absconding to Kano, used to reside in lafia. This is his phone number 901 314 6393, before he changed it inorder not to get tracked.
We supplied goods to this man on credit, not the first time though, they were consumable products from peak, cocka oats from anoda company worth over 3.2 million.
Most of this monies were borrowed monies. This man, collected this goods and lied that he travelled for Ramadan, I'm referring to the Ramadan that just passed.
That we should wait, dis was how problem started, we waited for this man for more than a month. Texting him and begging for mercy, that even if it's just half of the total sum, he should send to us. This man did not reply. After Ramadan, he removed his sim and discarded it. Upon going to lafia where his shop is, it was discovered that he had relocated to Kano and that his shop had already bin rented out.
This man used people's sweat, tears and blood to finance himself for Ramadan fast, came back and ran away to far away Kano to hide and start life again.
This is how this man destroyed my business, made away with all my capital and got me indebted.
I'm back to zero now. Everyday, I wake with pain and a broken hrt, no where to source funds from.
I write this with so much bitterness, pain and resentment.

I once had a deal with someone too and he fumbled! I didn't blame him much. I blamed myself!
Cos i should have sealed the deal with a legal contract! There should have been witness(es)!

The correct way of lending money is that mentioned by Allah in Soorat al-Baqarah, in the aayah on debt, where Allah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“O you who believe! When you contract a debt for a fixed period, write it down. Let a scribe write it down in justice between you. Let not the scribe refuse to write as Allah has taught him, so let him write. Let him (the debtor) who incurs the liability dictate, and he must fear Allah, his Lord, and diminish not anything of what he owes. But if the debtor is of poor understanding, or weak, or is unable to dictate for himself, then let his guardian dictate in justice. And get two witnesses out of your own men. And if there are not two men (available), then a man and two women, such as you agree for witnesses, so that if one of them (two women) errs, the other can remind her. And the witnesses should not refuse when they are called (for evidence). You should not become weary to write it (your contract), whether it be small or big, for its fixed term, that is more just with Allah; more solid as evidence, and more convenient to prevent doubts among yourselves, save when it is a present trade which you carry out on the spot among yourselves, then there is no sin on you if you do not write it down. But take witnesses whenever you make a commercial contract. Let neither scribe nor witness suffer any harm, but if you do (such harm), it would be wickedness in you. So be afraid of Allah; and Allah teaches you. And Allah is the All-Knower of each and everything.

And if you are on a journey and cannot find a scribe, then let there be a pledge taken (mortgaging), then if one of you entrusts the other, let the one who is entrusted discharge his trust (faithfully), and let him be afraid of Allah, his Lord. And conceal not the evidence, for he who hides it, surely, his heart is sinful. And Allah is All-Knower of what you do”[al-Baqarah 2:282-283]

So the correct way of lending money is:

1-To specify the period of the loan, i.e., the length of time after which the loan must be repaid.

2-Writing down the loan and the time when it is to be repaid.

3-If the one who writes down the loan is a person other than the debtor, then the debtor is the one who should dictate to him the details of the loan.

4-If the debtor is unable to dictate because of sickness or some other reason, then the one who should dictate on his behalf is his guardian.

5-The loan should be witnessed, and the witnesses should be two men, or one man and two women.

6-The lender has the right to ask the borrower to guarantee the loan with a pledge which the lender will keep. The benefit of the pledge is that if the time comes for the debt to be repaid and the borrower refuses to pay, the item in pledge may be sold and the debt paid with that money; anything left over is to be given to the owner of the pledge, namely the debtor.
Re: The Wickedness And Evil A Muslim Man Did To Me In The Month Of Ramadan by ANTlSLAAM: 7:23am On Jun 22, 2023
OP sorry en.. You know what, dealing with allah's slaves is like dealing with the devil directly

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

People You Would Find During Fajr / Prophet's Manner Of Performing Prayer By Sheik Bn Baz / Salam Alaikum My Brothers And Sisters, I Sell Shea Butter In Large Quantities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.