Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,525 members, 7,816,281 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Some Selected Pictures From Federal University Of Technology, Minna. ( Futmx) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Some Selected Pictures From Federal University Of Technology, Minna. ( Futmx) (2659 Views)

I Finally Received My 10,000 Grant From Federal Government / Federal University Of Technology, Minna Increases Christians Student School Fees / Federal University Of Technology, Minna Gets New VC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Selected Pictures From Federal University Of Technology, Minna. ( Futmx) by reccy(m): 6:06pm On Jun 20, 2023
Futminna is one of the best university in the country and the origin of Futmx as it is popular called can be traced back to 1983 when the university was established with the objective of promoting the Nation's drive for self reliance in science, Engineering and Technology.

Here are few pix from the Institution.

1) An overview of senate building and SAAT

2) Library

3) School of Engineering and Engineering Technology. (SEET/SIPET)

4) School gate

4 Likes

Re: Some Selected Pictures From Federal University Of Technology, Minna. ( Futmx) by reccy(m): 6:12pm On Jun 20, 2023
5) ITS centre

6) Faculty of Life science

7) School of Agriculture and Agricultural Technology.

cool SICT

3 Likes

Re: Some Selected Pictures From Federal University Of Technology, Minna. ( Futmx) by reccy(m): 6:16pm On Jun 20, 2023
9) Senate building, SPS

10) School of Environmental technology.

11) Publishing centre.

12) Faculty of Agric

2 Likes

Re: Some Selected Pictures From Federal University Of Technology, Minna. ( Futmx) by reccy(m): 6:28pm On Jun 20, 2023
13) School of post graduate.

14) School of information Technology.

15) Engine Complex.

And a lot more......

1 Like

Re: Some Selected Pictures From Federal University Of Technology, Minna. ( Futmx) by reccy(m): 6:29pm On Jun 20, 2023
Mod, help move to appropriate section. Thanks.
Re: Some Selected Pictures From Federal University Of Technology, Minna. ( Futmx) by BlackSpanner: 6:41pm On Jun 20, 2023
This is Gidan Kwano campus along Bida road, where men and destinies were made and shaped.

2 Likes

Re: Some Selected Pictures From Federal University Of Technology, Minna. ( Futmx) by GeneralPula: 6:42pm On Jun 20, 2023
reccy:
Mod, help move to appropriate section. Thanks.
Maybe you should tag their name..

Futminna nah nice school tho..
Re: Some Selected Pictures From Federal University Of Technology, Minna. ( Futmx) by kokoA(m): 6:44pm On Jun 20, 2023
That's my alma mater ... Class 2010!

2 Likes

Re: Some Selected Pictures From Federal University Of Technology, Minna. ( Futmx) by reccy(m): 6:45pm On Jun 20, 2023
GeneralPula:

Maybe you should tag their name..

Futminna nah nice school tho..

Please help me with their names....
Re: Some Selected Pictures From Federal University Of Technology, Minna. ( Futmx) by id4sho(m): 6:45pm On Jun 20, 2023
SET/SVG Alumni

1 Like

Re: Some Selected Pictures From Federal University Of Technology, Minna. ( Futmx) by Depriest2020: 7:09pm On Jun 20, 2023
I don't know why this school isn't popular.
Re: Some Selected Pictures From Federal University Of Technology, Minna. ( Futmx) by JayAchai(m): 9:21pm On Jun 20, 2023
reccy:
9) Senate building, SPS

10) School of Environmental technology.

11) Publishing centre.

12) Faculty of Agric

SPS is not in these photos please.
Re: Some Selected Pictures From Federal University Of Technology, Minna. ( Futmx) by thedataguy: 9:41pm On Jun 20, 2023
If you need help with your research work or want to publish your project

(details in the banner below)

Re: Some Selected Pictures From Federal University Of Technology, Minna. ( Futmx) by ClassicMan202(m): 9:52pm On Jun 20, 2023
Men don see shege for here 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Some Selected Pictures From Federal University Of Technology, Minna. ( Futmx) by jumper524(m): 11:19pm On Jun 20, 2023
I'm not Yoruba, but any higher institution that doesn't have reasonable number of Yoruba people as student, that school is way below standard.
The way yorubas dey drag population for that school, you go think say na fut ile ife you dey.

3 Likes

Re: Some Selected Pictures From Federal University Of Technology, Minna. ( Futmx) by b3llo(m): 11:36pm On Jun 20, 2023
Proud alumni set 2016. SLS/BCH

1 Like

Re: Some Selected Pictures From Federal University Of Technology, Minna. ( Futmx) by Tenshades(m): 6:14am On Jun 21, 2023
id4sho:
SET/SVG Alumni

Pole!
Re: Some Selected Pictures From Federal University Of Technology, Minna. ( Futmx) by Kaido: 6:15am On Jun 21, 2023
Nice!
Re: Some Selected Pictures From Federal University Of Technology, Minna. ( Futmx) by Tenshades(m): 6:16am On Jun 21, 2023
I too fire school Wifi for here sha; day and night with my tecno D1 dat year...lol

Re: Some Selected Pictures From Federal University Of Technology, Minna. ( Futmx) by Tenshades(m): 6:22am On Jun 21, 2023
ClassicMan202:

Long bus park queue under scorching sun wey dey fry skin. (Post office GK park and Bosso park)

E-exam queue under scorching sun...Uno Uno dat year.

Chai

1 Like

Re: Some Selected Pictures From Federal University Of Technology, Minna. ( Futmx) by christejames(m): 7:59am On Jun 21, 2023
Cool 😎
Re: Some Selected Pictures From Federal University Of Technology, Minna. ( Futmx) by HausaIgboYoruba: 8:56am On Jun 21, 2023
My alma mater
Re: Some Selected Pictures From Federal University Of Technology, Minna. ( Futmx) by reccy(m): 2:17pm On Jun 21, 2023
HausaIgboYoruba:
My alma mater

Which year??
Re: Some Selected Pictures From Federal University Of Technology, Minna. ( Futmx) by reccy(m): 2:18pm On Jun 21, 2023
ClassicMan202:

Ahswear...
Re: Some Selected Pictures From Federal University Of Technology, Minna. ( Futmx) by Juliearth(f): 5:38pm On Jun 21, 2023
ClassicMan202:

I swe*r down

1 Like

Re: Some Selected Pictures From Federal University Of Technology, Minna. ( Futmx) by Juliearth(f): 5:39pm On Jun 21, 2023
Tenshades:

Long bus park queue under scorching sun wey dey fry skin. (Post office GK park and Bosso park)

E-exam queue under scorching sun...Uno Uno dat year.

Chai

Where is the lie? The endless bus queues seem to be better now. I think the coordination for E-exams is topnotch too.

2 Likes

Re: Some Selected Pictures From Federal University Of Technology, Minna. ( Futmx) by Tenshades(m): 10:01pm On Jun 21, 2023
Juliearth:

Where is the lie? The endless bus queues seem to be better now. I think the coordination for E-exams is topnotch too.

I heard Bosso campus has now been moved to GK
Re: Some Selected Pictures From Federal University Of Technology, Minna. ( Futmx) by Juliearth(f): 10:06pm On Jun 21, 2023
Tenshades:

I heard Bosso campus has now been moved to GK

I am not sure about this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osun State University: The Form / Direct Entry & Waec Gce For Sale / Uniben Clearance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.