Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Passport application process made easy! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Passport application process made easy! (4081 Views)

University Of Benin Online Clearance Process Made Easy. / Study On Low Tuition In Israel: Application Process. Cost Of Living, Visa Requir / Study On Low Tuition In Africa: Study In Egypt, Application Process, Student Vis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Passport application process made easy! by Suleiman22: 6:15pm On Jun 20, 2023
Need a Nigerian International passport?

Discover the ultimate strategy to fast track your passport application process within 2 to 6 weeks, without relying on any agents.

Are you tired of the delays and complications that come with applying for an international passport? We have the solution for you. Our step-by-step process will guide you from the application and payment stage to capturing your biometrics and ultimately receiving your passport hassle-free.

Imagine having the freedom to travel beyond the borders of Nigeria for work or education without relying on expensive agents. Most Nigerians are unaware that they can obtain their international passport at the official price, without any additional fees. No longer will you have to wait 6 to 8 months or risk losing your money to unscrupulous agents.

Why put an agent as a barrier between you and your passport? Take charge of your own application process and enjoy the privacy and freedom it brings. Our easy-to-follow instructions will make the process as simple as child's play, ensuring you receive your passport without any delays.

By availing yourself of this opportunity, you can secure your international passport in just two to six weeks. Why wait any longer?

Why pay 85k to an agent when you can obtain your passport at the official price, ranging from 17k to 25k? Don't waste your money or wait months for your passport to be prepared.

As a bonus, when you join our exclusive community, you'll gain access to a range of benefits, including:

- The ability to track your passport application progress
- Strategies to fund your travel dreams
- Exclusive access to a tribe of like-minded individuals pursuing their dreams abroad
- Masterclasses for students on securing scholarships to study in Brazil leveraging the power of LinkedIn
- 90-day access to premium strategies to achieve your travel goals and more.

Time is limited, so take action today and you can contact our WhatsApp number below to seize this opportunity. Don't let anything dull your chances of achieving your travel aspirations.

Chat us through this WhatsApp number: 09069574931

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passport application process made easy! by petrusevents(m): 6:19pm On Jun 20, 2023
Man I book space
Re: Passport application process made easy! by ojun50(m): 6:28pm On Jun 20, 2023
So what is recent delays of verifying peoples NIN.
Re: Passport application process made easy! by soil4soil(m): 6:51pm On Jun 20, 2023
Suleiman22:
Need a Nigerian International passport?

Discover the ultimate strategy to fast track your passport application process within 2 to 6 weeks, without relying on any agents.

Are you tired of the delays and complications that come with applying for an international passport? We have the solution for you. Our step-by-step process will guide you from the application and payment stage to capturing your biometrics and ultimately receiving your passport hassle-free.

Imagine having the freedom to travel beyond the borders of Nigeria for work or education without relying on expensive agents. Most Nigerians are unaware that they can obtain their international passport at the official price, without any additional fees. No longer will you have to wait 6 to 8 months or risk losing your money to unscrupulous agents.

Why put an agent as a barrier between you and your passport? Take charge of your own application process and enjoy the privacy and freedom it brings. Our easy-to-follow instructions will make the process as simple as child's play, ensuring you receive your passport without any delays.

By availing yourself of this opportunity, you can secure your international passport in just two to six weeks. Why wait any longer?

Why pay 85k to an agent when you can obtain your passport at the official price, ranging from 17k to 25k? Don't waste your money or wait months for your passport to be prepared.

As a bonus, when you join our exclusive community, you'll gain access to a range of benefits, including:

- The ability to track your passport application progress
- Strategies to fund your travel dreams
- Exclusive access to a tribe of like-minded individuals pursuing their dreams abroad
- Masterclasses for students on securing scholarships to study in Brazil leveraging the power of LinkedIn
- 90-day access to premium strategies to achieve your travel goals and more.

Time is limited, so take action today and you can contact our WhatsApp number below to seize this opportunity. Don't let anything dull your chances of achieving your travel aspirations.

Chat us through this WhatsApp number: 07069574931

During the chat on your WhatsApp number, you now start with certain amount of money for master class.
All this are your way.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passport application process made easy! by GodWrites: 7:49pm On Jun 20, 2023
Imagine an agent telling you not to go through an agent. What kind of marketing strategy is this? undecided

11 Likes

Re: Passport application process made easy! by Godoverevery: 7:56pm On Jun 20, 2023
GodWrites:
Imagine an agent telling you not to go through an agent. What kind of marketing strategy is this? undecided

Bros i weak ooo

Chai people are wicked in this country

6 Likes

Re: Passport application process made easy! by Gggjhhj: 8:13pm On Jun 20, 2023
Oya oya ona don catch me
Re: Passport application process made easy! by Suleiman22: 9:02pm On Jun 20, 2023
Gggjhhj:
Oya oya ona don catch me

Sure...
Re: Passport application process made easy! by Suleiman22: 9:05pm On Jun 20, 2023
petrusevents:
Man I book space

You can chat that number, boss.
Re: Passport application process made easy! by Suleiman22: 9:06pm On Jun 20, 2023
GodWrites:

Mind you I'm not an agent, I now how the things work if you don't know it is not a fight Biko.
Re: Passport application process made easy! by Suleiman22: 9:08pm On Jun 20, 2023
Godoverevery:

Bros i weak ooo

That is for agent not me, I'm providing solution to this kind of occurrence if don't know how it works is better to swayed!
Re: Passport application process made easy! by Blitzking: 9:55pm On Jun 20, 2023
Passport no hard just hold money

1 Like

Re: Passport application process made easy! by Suleiman22: 10:37pm On Jun 20, 2023
Godoverevery:

Bros i weak ooo

That is for agent not me, I'm providing solution to this kind of occurrence if you don't know how it works is better to swayed!
Re: Passport application process made easy! by GodWrites: 10:45pm On Jun 20, 2023
Suleiman22:

Mind you I'm not an agent, I now how the things work if you don't know it is not a fight Biko.

If you are going to help someone get an international passport, that makes you an agent. It's like saying you are not a thief but you steals cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passport application process made easy! by kmaster007: 11:09pm On Jun 20, 2023
What is d different btw you and the agent?

1 Like

Re: Passport application process made easy! by Starhearts: 4:08am On Jun 21, 2023
Only mugun will fall 4 ur tricks

We knw u pple....

Scammers.....

2 Likes

Re: Passport application process made easy! by Drickles: 4:27am On Jun 21, 2023
For those who can trust you, that's their choice. For those who can't trust you with their money, that's also their choice. But the best way still to get a passport is ask for someone that knows an immigration staff personally, basically look for a direct link to an NIS staff, let the staff personally book you for a capture date. If you want to pay for fast track it's ok but note that fast track is currently not available in all immigration offices just a select few. Also note that anyone that promises you that you'll be captured and get booklet all within 2 weeks or less is already lying to you. This is only possible on a package called special waiver and it's only available to a very select few individuals (celebrities, politicians, PEPs etc.) and not always reliable too so don't even bother going for it except you want to waste money. Realistically from the day you're booked to the day you capture should be around 2-4 weeks depending on the branch you booked. After capture you can get booklet within 4-6 weeks (fast track) or 4-6 months (no fast track) Remember again that fast track is not available in all immigration offices just a select few of them. Information is power.

4 Likes

Re: Passport application process made easy! by Sucre6: 6:09am On Jun 21, 2023
Omo una funny die, so to get an international passport Nah him op write this long epistle πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Lack of information is a disease

When I applied and got my passport these see the steps
1.Just log on to immigration website and click on passport choose either renew or fresh application

2.fill in the application form and click submit

3.you will be made to pay a compulsory none refundable amount for the passport.

4. Complete application and save, print it and you will be given a date to come for a biodata capturing at the immigration office and few documents to come along with

5. Go for capturing and wait to get a message that your passport was ready.

No let person scam you on top ordinary international passport, if person scam you for international passport, how visa go come be ?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Passport application process made easy! by wonder233: 10:23am On Jun 21, 2023
Shikena!
Sucre6:
Omo una funny die, so to get an international passport Nah him op write this long epistle πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1.Just log on to immigration website and click on passport choose either renew or fresh application

4. Complete application and save, print it and you will be given a date to come for a biodata capturing at the immigration office and few documents to come along with

No let person scam you on top ordinary international passport, if person scam you for international passport, how visa go come be ?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Passport application process made easy! by Houseofglam7(f): 11:19am On Jun 21, 2023
Sucre6:

Periodt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Passport application process made easy! by DesChyko: 12:16pm On Jun 21, 2023
soil4soil:

During the chat on your WhatsApp number, you now start with certain amount of money for master class.
All this are your way.

Dem don catch am

1 Like

Re: Passport application process made easy! by CeokRicchezza: 2:08pm On Jun 21, 2023
This one dey find who he go scam
Werey Dey disguise

Passport 2 - 6 weeks. Lol
Start a fresh application and see the date they’ll give you for biometrics and capturing. Passport process of 2 months plus is now 2 - 6 weeks.

Just Dey play OP, Dey play
Re: Passport application process made easy! by adedayo77: 6:24pm On Jun 21, 2023
All these are not true.

I paid a friend of mine and he assisted me for the processing. I sent money to him on 2nd June, 2023 and I captured on the 8th of June, 2023. I was called on 15th of June that my passport is ready for pick up.

I was also surprised with the processing but I paid for 66 pages sha. He told me that if I go for 34 pages it take longer time.

Drickles:
For those who can trust you, that's their choice. For those who can't trust you with their money, that's also their choice. But the best way still to get a passport is ask for someone that knows an immigration staff personally, basically look for a direct link to an NIS staff, let the staff personally book you for a capture date. If you want to pay for fast track it's ok but note that fast track is currently not available in all immigration offices just a select few. Also note that anyone that promises you that you'll be captured and get booklet all within 2 weeks or less is already lying to you. This is only possible on a package called special waiver and it's only available to a very select few individuals (celebrities, politicians, PEPs etc.) and not always reliable too so don't even bother going for it except you want to waste money. Realistically from the day you're booked to the day you capture should be around 2-4 weeks depending on the branch you booked. After capture you can get booklet within 4-6 weeks (fast track) or 4-6 months (no fast track) Remember again that fast track is not available in all immigration offices just a select few of them. Information is power.
Re: Passport application process made easy! by Leezeedee: 4:23pm On Sep 16, 2023
adedayo77:
All these are not true.

I paid a friend of mine and he assisted me for the processing. I sent money to him on 2nd June, 2023 and I captured on the 8th of June, 2023. I was called on 15th of June that my passport is ready for pick up.

I was also surprised with the processing but I paid for 66 pages sha. He told me that if I go for 34 pages it take longer time.

Please which state did you do the processing and was it fast tracked?
Re: Passport application process made easy! by mustyhboy(m): 11:16pm On Oct 15, 2023
Sucre6:

I just went through this steps a few days back and now awaiting capture. But I'll really appreciate it if you can give any heads up. What I might encounter, or documents you recommend I add. Pls
Re: Passport application process made easy! by Sucre6: 12:00am On Oct 16, 2023
mustyhboy:

I just went through this steps a few days back and now awaiting capture. But I'll really appreciate it if you can give any heads up. What I might encounter, or documents you recommend I add. Pls

You don't need any special documents, just go with a data page of someone who has international passport and get an introduction letter from him/her and one of their passport photograph just to be on a safer side and to avoid double waka , and all the document u printed out plus your nin that's all
Re: Passport application process made easy! by LeoGee: 4:17am On Jan 06
Sucre6:

You don't need any special documents, just go with a data page of someone who has international passport and get an introduction letter from him/her and one of their passport photograph just to be on a safer side and to avoid double waka , and all the document u printed out plus your nin that's all

Which one is introduction letter again bros?
Re: Passport application process made easy! by Sucre6: 8:24am On Jan 06
LeoGee:

Which one is introduction letter again bros?

Just meet anyone that has international passport to introduce you, because they might require their own data page and passport photograph to confirm that you are a Nigerian, but I think u can skip this step these days

(1) (Reply)

Use AI On Whatsapp To Study, Solve Maths, Ask Questions, And More In Real Time / Unical Post Ume / JAMB (UTME) 2010 Result Problems: Canceled/No Record/Registration Error Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.