Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,944 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Nairaland's Networth - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairaland's Networth (2083 Views)

How Do Forbes Get To Know People Assets And Networth? / Turn Your Network Into Networth / What Is Your Networth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland's Networth by vladimiros: 5:03am On Oct 03, 2011
I honestly believe we need to know NL networth as the fans. Big sites actually have a basic networth ( facebook, twitter, techcrunch).

just saying, hope Seun does not ban me for posting this but, i have checked some sites like urlappraisal and nairaland is put @ $2M, some other sites put it @ $1M, just saying,

some of us are fans and would just like to know the sites true networth,
Re: Nairaland's Networth by Rutty(f): 12:39pm On Oct 03, 2011
This is amazing.

But wait. How will knowing the net worth of Nairaland help you?
Re: Nairaland's Networth by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 03, 2011
Rutty:

This is amazing.

[size=15pt]lol![/size] Our people don't just mind their business.
Re: Nairaland's Networth by Maximip(m): 2:37pm On Oct 04, 2011
Rutty:

This is amazing.

chipmunkey:

[size=15pt]lol![/size] Our people don't just mind their business.

That's quite ignorant of the both of you.

Nairaland is a business and a source of inspiration to some. Why don't you go ask forbes why they
are making lists of the richest people in the world every year. They should probably mind their business
too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland's Networth by Nobody: 1:24am On Oct 05, 2011
Maximip:

Nairaland is a business and a source of inspiration to some. Why don't you go ask forbes why they
are making lists of the richest people in the world every year. They should probably mind their business
too
Brilliant response you gave.
Re: Nairaland's Networth by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 06, 2011
Maximip:

too
So how does forbes richlist inspire you? I like to know.

I will rather be interested in Nairaland's business model or how such rich people made it to where they are Mr Maximip.
Re: Nairaland's Networth by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 06, 2011
Nairaland Net worth should be a public knowledge cuase NL is a public forum!

Seun pls update us on the net value of NL - no oofence [mr.cork]
Re: Nairaland's Networth by Maximip(m): 4:23am On Oct 07, 2011
chipmunkey:

So how does forbes richlist inspire you? I like to know.

People use the list in different ways. For me, it's to know which industries are really profitable and the path they
followed in making the list, It also helps as a form of guide, gives hope, etc

chipmunkey:

I will rather be interested in Nairaland's business model or how such rich people made it to where they are Mr Maximip.

Now, we are back to what the original poster asked. How can you know they are rich without accessing the value of their
businesses and assets? You need that information to get interested in the business model. You don't want to be studying
models of businesses that are worth little or nothing cos it'll be a waste of time. It you're going to spend time in studying any,
maximize that time by studying a very profitable one.

And like I said, It starts with knowing the net-worth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland's Networth by Wallie(m): 6:08pm On Apr 05, 2012
The price of a product depends on how much someone is willing to pay for it! However, some websites give an objective way of determining the potential price based on number of pageviews.

Website Worth: $1,837,566
Daily Pageviews: 4,573,000
Daily Ads Revenue: $146

http://www.sitevaluecalculator.com/www.nairaland.com
Re: Nairaland's Networth by Btruth: 3:05pm On Apr 06, 2012
[quote author=Maximip]

too [/quote

Excellent reply to those idiots.
Re: Nairaland's Networth by toluxa1(m): 4:35pm On Jun 09, 2012
Excellent reply indeed. Some people just want to talk.
Re: Nairaland's Networth by helsinki: 8:21am On Jun 10, 2012
Websites are ranked by the amount of traffic it receives.But i believe that a site like nairaland should not be ranked by traffic because nairaland is a cornocopia of information.Nairaland is worth $billions because of the information you can find in this site.

(1) (Reply)

5 Solid Reasons Why Nigerian Startups Fail Too Early / Freelancer In The House, Help Me Out With GURU.COM / Start Domain Trading With Just $50 And Make Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.