Stats: 3,158,434 members, 7,836,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Office Secretary Needed. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Office Secretary Needed. (321 Views)

Office Secretary Urgently Needed / Office Secretary Needed / Office Secretary Urgently Needed (2) (3) (4)

Office Secretary Needed. by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 21, 2023
Office sec. Needed.
Issuance of tickets, collection of waybills and general administration.

Atlnuke shopping complex,95/129 okota isolo Lagos State
Salary:25k monthly
Call:08168924377
Re: Office Secretary Needed. by AyamGod23: 8:39am On Jun 21, 2023
Ruskov:
Office sec. Needed.
Issuance of tickets, collection of waybills and general administration.

Atlnuke shopping complex,95/129 okota isolo Lagos State
Salary:25k monthly
Call:08168924377

your head is not correct, 25k in a Nigerian of today, u for kukuma no pay salary na just say it's free.
UNTOP THAT 25K NA UNA NO GO GREE THE POOR LADY REST, work like slave.

oga get lost now before i change my red eyes

Re: Office Secretary Needed. by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 21, 2023
AyamGod23:

your head is not correct, 25k in a Nigerian of today, u for kukuma no pay salary na just say it's free.
UNTOP THAT 25K NA UNA NO GO GREE THE POOR LADY REST, work like slave.

oga get lost now before i change my red eyes

A vacancy was posted for Highschool leavers, it's not for you. You can swerve and pass. I don't remember writing your name and forcing you to apply.
Secondly I'm only acting according to what was sent to me to post. Does it make sense to you now?
Re: Office Secretary Needed. by AyamGod23: 9:59am On Jun 21, 2023
Ruskov:

A vacancy was posted for Highschool leavers, it's not for you. You can swerve and pass. I don't remember writing your name and forcing you to apply.
Secondly I'm only acting according to what was sent to me to post. Does it make sense to you now?

both u and the person wey send you if i catch una i go use star bottle take Break una head to peices, so secondary School leaver no go do transportation, e no go chop, e no go buy clothes, buy shoe, buy soap and toothpaste, cream, recharge card, dash hin girlfriend and still save all inside this 25k that you are paying.
If you know what's good for you now just go and hide your face in shame cos you don fucckup.

Apply If Interested / Production Supervisor Vacancy At Mukab Enterprise (2023) / Which Job Offer Should He Accepts.