Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Confirmation Of Company Authentication - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Confirmation Of Company Authentication (1780 Views)

Genuity Of Company Address / Webster Group Of Company Recruitment / Job Interview Address Confirmation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confirmation Of Company Authentication by Damieadeh(f): 12:00pm On Jun 21, 2023
I received the below mail this morning. Please who knows the place and how genuine is it.

Sequel to your Application;
You Have been recommended For An Interview With EMD GLOBAL
DATE: 22th June 2023
TIME: 8:30am

OFFICE ADDRESS: 8A BISI OGABI STREET OFF LADIPO KASUMU INSIDE TINUADE STREET OPPOSITE FIRST BANK OPEBI ALLEN IKEJA LAGOS.
Re: Confirmation Of Company Authentication by uncleteeh(m): 3:59pm On Jul 10, 2023
Damieadeh:
I received the below mail this morning. Please who knows the place and how genuine is it.

Sequel to your Application;
You Have been recommended For An Interview With EMD GLOBAL
DATE: 22th June 2023
TIME: 8:30am
Did you go?
Is it real?

OFFICE ADDRESS: 8A BISI OGABI STREET OFF LADIPO KASUMU INSIDE TINUADE STREET OPPOSITE FIRST BANK OPEBI ALLEN IKEJA LAGOS.
Re: Confirmation Of Company Authentication by Fabulousmendex(m): 1:52pm On Aug 02, 2023
Did you attend , I received similar mail and want to find out it's authenticity.

[quote author=uncleteeh post=124335753][/quote]
Re: Confirmation Of Company Authentication by Fab21: 2:44pm On Aug 17, 2023
Is it real ?
Re: Confirmation Of Company Authentication by Petersburg7: 9:30am On Aug 23, 2023
I got the same

Hi,

After reviewing your CV/RESUME, we have decided to invite you for an interview on the 24th of August 2023, by 9am. Note, that you are been referred and recommended to EMG GLOBAL Located at - 8, Bisi Ogabi street, off Ladipo Kasimu, inside Tinuade street after Watercress event center, Allen Ikeja Lagos state, Nigeria.

Please come with your CV and a passport photograph.
Contact 07060508715 for support.

We wish you the very best of luck
Shalom!
Re: Confirmation Of Company Authentication by Petersburg7: 9:36am On Aug 23, 2023
I just confirmed there are scammmer, run oooo

(1) (Reply)

Models/ Sales Associate - $15/hr + Health Insurance / Arik Airline Recruiting / Information On Sahara Recruitment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.