Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Yvonne Nelson And Father's Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson And Father's Day (266 Views)

Praise Nelson And Son Looking Amazing In New Pictures / Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Breakup, Actress Confirms / Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts At Daughter, Ryn Roberts' 1st Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Nelson And Father's Day by Aygem(m): 1:12pm On Jun 21, 2023
Yvonne Nelson loathed her father, Mr Nelson until he was about to die.

She gave him the tag of an irresponsible father.

She never stops to sub him even on father's day.

She would rather put up the picture of her mum and celebrate her on father's day instead.

In 2020 father's day for example, she wrote publicly:

“Happy FATHER’s Day to the woman who did it all for me! My beautiful MAMA”

She would regal her with praises of how she has been everything to her, father and mother.

The father took this all in for the larger part of his life. She do bear his name, Nelson but that was all.

It was until the man wanted to die, and was on his sick bed that she got the shocking news, he was not her biological father and her mum still could not tell her who her biological father was.

Before she could apologise to Mr Nelson for the way she treated him, he gave up the ghost.

Yvonne Nelson and her mum do not currently see eye to eye. She hasn't also told her who her real father was till now.

Yvonne decided to write a book, I AM NOT YVONNE NELSON.

She shouldn't have to be Nelson if biological fathers surname is anything to go by.

She has written a book and it's generating controversies.

© Ayoola Faseyi

Re: Yvonne Nelson And Father's Day by sageb: 1:25pm On Jun 21, 2023
Aygem:
Yvonne Nelson loathed her father, Mr Nelson until he was about to die.

She gave him the tag of an irresponsible father.

She never stops to sub him even on father's day.

She would rather put up the picture of her mum and celebrate her on father's day instead.

In 2020 father's day for example, she wrote publicly:

“Happy FATHER’s Day to the woman who did it all for me! My beautiful MAMA”

She would regal her with praises of how she has been everything to her, father and mother.

The father took this all in for the larger part of his life. She do bear his name, Nelson but that was all.

It was until the man wanted to die, and was on his sick bed that she got the shocking news, he was not her biological father and her mum still could not tell her who her biological father was.

Before she could apologise to Mr Nelson for the way she treated him, he gave up the ghost.

Yvonne Nelson and her mum do not currently see eye to eye. She hasn't also told her who her real father was till now.

Yvonne decided to write a book, I AM NOT YVONNE NELSON.

She shouldn't have to be Nelson if biological fathers surname is anything to go by.

She has written a book and it's generating controversies.

© Ayoola Faseyi

She did all these to spite an innocent man/foster father, now she's regretting her actions in the past.
I hope she finds closure soon
@Samantha124 Have you read Yvonne's Memoir?

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson And Father's Day by brain54(m): 1:48pm On Jun 21, 2023
I think it’s safe to call her…

Yvonne Unknown then or Yvonne X.

I can only imagine how she feels not having closure on who her biological father is.

I think this singular event of “fatherhood “ has shaped and defined her whole existence.

It’s affected her in choices she has made in life.

I remember watching an interview where she claimed they is nothing like love and that people only date/marry for whatever they can gain.

Not hard to understand where she is coming from considering the betrayal from her mom… the one person she trusted and loved with the whole of her heart.

I don’t know if to feel pity for Yvonne but I hope she finds inner peace and closure.

Yvonne… and she was my crush that year o!
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Father's Day by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 21, 2023
No, I haven't.
sageb:

She did all these to spite an innocent man/foster father, now she's regretting her actions in the past.
I hope she finds closure soon
@Samantha124 Have you read Yvonne's Memoir?
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Father's Day by brain54(m): 2:10pm On Jun 21, 2023
Samantha124:
No, I haven't.
Do you know her…?

You watch Nigerian/Ghana movies in S/A?
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Father's Day by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 21, 2023
I don't know her.

I was just answering that guy... grin grin grin
brain54:

Do you know her…?

You watch Nigerian/Ghana movies in S/A?
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Father's Day by brain54(m): 2:38pm On Jun 21, 2023
Samantha124:
I don't know her.

I was just answering that guy... grin grin grin
I thought so…
grin

(1) (Reply)

Life Is Not As Easy As You Think In The West, Media Personality, Reno Omokri / It Wasn't The Right Move' - Ini Edo Reveals She Regrets Her Marriage / Another Nigerian Chef Set To Unseat Hilda Baci With 150 Cook-a-thorn Challenge.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.