Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,466 members, 7,861,345 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:16 AM

Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To Elon Musk's Challenge For MMA Fight - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To Elon Musk's Challenge For MMA Fight (30292 Views)

Zuckerberg Has Knee Surgery For Injury Sustained From Training For MMA Fight / Mark Zuckerberg Loses $16.8billion In 2hrs, More Than Aliko Dangote / Mark Zuckerberg Loses 17. 6bn Plunge To World's Sixth Richest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To Elon Musk's Challenge For MMA Fight by IrepChrist: 11:20am On Jun 22, 2023
It's a challenge and record breaking season... From cook-a-ton to Ronaldo 200th game GBR.

I challenge someone to embrace the love of Christ and shun sinful living.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To Elon Musk's Challenge For MMA Fight by Babypal: 11:21am On Jun 22, 2023
ekineme:
Money Get Levels abeg, The more money you have the easier it is to make more money.
I believe it's easier at the top; Unlike the popular saying that the higher you go the tougher it becomes.

My point: Just imagine the amount of money this two will generate, Just by this tweet, the hype,euphoria and enthusiasm that will follow till the actual date of the proposed fight and finally the money generated from TV viewing right and sales of ticket if they so choose to make it a reality.

Reason is because they have money; Money attract more money.

This has always been my believe too. It's easier to stay rich than to be rich
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To Elon Musk's Challenge For MMA Fight by apache4: 11:23am On Jun 22, 2023
You're right bro , Zuckerberg really messed things for us

slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Can't wait to see that fight

My money on Elon musk to beat Zuckerberg hands down

If you are a keyboard warrior And a real niggarrr and you don't support musk to beat Zuckerberg then you are not a real niggar

Elon musk have been frustrating we keyboard warriors for years
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To Elon Musk's Challenge For MMA Fight by Image123(m): 11:23am On Jun 22, 2023
Beat them silly. Rich men don't fight, let the poor breathe please.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To Elon Musk's Challenge For MMA Fight by FireUpNow(m): 11:23am On Jun 22, 2023
lecowas:
Chineke Wen lambo? If na me type this tin for my neighbor now, DSS go dey find me, Chineke pick my call na cheesy
who be that your neighbor? God pick our calls

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To Elon Musk's Challenge For MMA Fight by Roger3D(m): 11:24am On Jun 22, 2023
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To Elon Musk's Challenge For MMA Fight by mariahAngel(f): 11:24am On Jun 22, 2023
phorget:
Otedola go soon challenge Dangote... undecided

Abi Emefiele?
Dangote na their broda wey go separate fight.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To Elon Musk's Challenge For MMA Fight by paparazi232(m): 11:25am On Jun 22, 2023
Elon and mark two Rich and wealthy men
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To Elon Musk's Challenge For MMA Fight by CJStarz: 11:26am On Jun 22, 2023
Elon Musk is a Nigerian in a white body, always catching cruise with his posts 😆
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To Elon Musk's Challenge For MMA Fight by Adakintroy: 11:27am On Jun 22, 2023
Nerds longing to be too g
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To Elon Musk's Challenge For MMA Fight by Adakintroy: 11:27am On Jun 22, 2023
Nerds?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To Elon Musk's Challenge For MMA Fight by Omoojugo: 11:31am On Jun 22, 2023
saphiere:
Please I need a job (mostly tailoring work) that pays minimum of 35k within Woji axis in Port Harcourt.
Send me a DM if you have. Thank you

Life is very hard in Nigeria especially for a girl child.
can you work in a brothel?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To Elon Musk's Challenge For MMA Fight by Seankhalifa: 11:31am On Jun 22, 2023
like for elon share for mark
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To Elon Musk's Challenge For MMA Fight by georgeakins: 11:33am On Jun 22, 2023
phorget:

The two are complete gentlemen
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To Elon Musk's Challenge For MMA Fight by miqos02(m): 11:33am On Jun 22, 2023
I thought MMA is murtala Muhammed airport.

Lolz
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To Elon Musk's Challenge For MMA Fight by Akalia(m): 11:35am On Jun 22, 2023
Absuchat:
grin
Mark go beat shege comot Musk bodi
I doubt it. Elon musk looks muscular and heavy compared to feather looking Zuckerberg. I root for Elon musk for a flawless victory.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To Elon Musk's Challenge For MMA Fight by blingxx(m): 11:36am On Jun 22, 2023
Greatest fight of the 21st century grin. IT ABOUT TO GO DOWN
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To Elon Musk's Challenge For MMA Fight by Curious345: 11:36am On Jun 22, 2023
saphiere:
Please I need a job (mostly tailoring work) that pays minimum of 35k within Woji axis in Port Harcourt.
Send me a DM if you have. Thank you

Life is very hard in Nigeria especially for a girl child.
are u ikwere?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To Elon Musk's Challenge For MMA Fight by abobote: 11:36am On Jun 22, 2023
Mark is a very serious person
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To Elon Musk's Challenge For MMA Fight by blingxx(m): 11:37am On Jun 22, 2023
Akalia:
I doubt it. Elon musk looks muscular and heavy compared to feather looking Zuckerberg. I root for Elon musk for a flawless victory.

Mark is a black belt holder egbon, someone that took judo as a hobby cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To Elon Musk's Challenge For MMA Fight by Akalia(m): 11:40am On Jun 22, 2023
blingxx:

Mark is a black belt holder egbon, someone that took judo as a hobby cheesy
Don't you think Mr Elon has got some fighting skills too for challenging Mark to a duel?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To Elon Musk's Challenge For MMA Fight by Agunesinjaweola: 11:41am On Jun 22, 2023
phorget:
Otedola will be Ball Boy!🏀 with a stipend payment for his Ring job where Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg fight !
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To Elon Musk's Challenge For MMA Fight by Poske95(m): 11:42am On Jun 22, 2023
Na blood we wan see
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To Elon Musk's Challenge For MMA Fight by Jayhome24: 11:43am On Jun 22, 2023
Zuckerberg pls ignore that tout money missed road nonsense man who could not manage a home.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To Elon Musk's Challenge For MMA Fight by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:45am On Jun 22, 2023
Dougad:
grin cheesy

The way this guy go beat Elon Musk ehnb

You go shock say Elon na Master for martial arts.

These guys have time and can afford the top trainers.

Like the YouTuber Linus Sebastian who was challenged to a karate fight by his Asian employee who didn't know his boss has a black belt....

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To Elon Musk's Challenge For MMA Fight by Noblegraphix20(m): 11:47am On Jun 22, 2023
Seun... I want to challenge you..
Come out if e sure for you..

Abeg no block me oo.
Na play i dey play
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To Elon Musk's Challenge For MMA Fight by Noblegraphix20(m): 11:48am On Jun 22, 2023

Abeg no block me oo.
Na play i dey play
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To Elon Musk's Challenge For MMA Fight by Noblegraphix20(m): 11:48am On Jun 22, 2023
Abeg no block me oo.
Na play i dey play
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To Elon Musk's Challenge For MMA Fight by kelvindj98: 11:50am On Jun 22, 2023
Akalia:
Mumu talk
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To Elon Musk's Challenge For MMA Fight by Smartguyboy(m): 11:51am On Jun 22, 2023
Goalnaldo:
It should be a fight to the death please. The less capitalist we have in this world, the better.
They are not your problem if you have the opportunity you will join the capitalist list so relax bro 😎
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To Elon Musk's Challenge For MMA Fight by saphiere(f): 11:56am On Jun 22, 2023
Curious345:
are u ikwere?
Is my tribe a requirement?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Consumer Protection Council Orders Dstv To Compensate Consumers / How Patronage By Internet Fraudsters Ruin Businesses / Naira Situation Worsens, Falls To N270/$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.