Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

My Chest Hurt While Eating Food And Drinking Water - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Chest Hurt While Eating Food And Drinking Water (354 Views)

What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest / How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) / Man Battling With His Life After Bragging And Drinking 6 Bottles Of 42% Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Chest Hurt While Eating Food And Drinking Water by jibssy: 9:19am On Jun 22, 2023
Good morning Doctors in the house.

Am having a slight pain in my chest whenever am eating food and drinking water. Could it be as a result of the PEP tablets am taking? I started taking the PEP medications a week ago but started having the pain 3 days ago. Pls your candid advice and recommendations will be highly appreciated. God bless you all
Re: My Chest Hurt While Eating Food And Drinking Water by Righteousness2(m): 9:42am On Jun 22, 2023
jibssy:

Am having a slight pain in my chest whenever am eating food and drinking water. Could it be as a result of the PEP tablets am taking? I started taking the PEP medications a week ago but started having the pain 3 days ago. Pls your candid advice and recommendations will be highly appreciated. God bless you all

Find your way to the Lord's CHOSEN program Holding this weekend ( Saturday and sunday) in Lagos.

"GOD THAT DOES WHAT NO MAN CAN DO"

Every matters will be settled by the GOD of the CHOSEN.
Dead kidney, dead heart, terminal diseases of all kinds.
The GOD of CHOSEN WILL smash all and give new Systems and Body

Re: My Chest Hurt While Eating Food And Drinking Water by donbachi(m): 9:52am On Jun 22, 2023
God will come through for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Chest Hurt While Eating Food And Drinking Water by Dabronze(m): 10:24am On Jun 22, 2023
You ate having dry throat issue

Avoid any cold drink

Drink hot tea early in the morning

Try to eat swallow food with draw soup

1 Like

Re: My Chest Hurt While Eating Food And Drinking Water by cole19(m): 8:20am On Feb 20
jibssy:

Goodmorning, I am having same issue and it started last night. How were you able to overcome it. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Cleaning, Fumigation & Facility Maintenance / Housecare Services..the Cleaning Professionals / Marc David Includes A Question To Consult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.