Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,385 members, 7,812,135 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Meme Pretending To Slaughter A Cat Lands SA Man In Hot Water (PICS) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Meme Pretending To Slaughter A Cat Lands SA Man In Hot Water (PICS) (40541 Views)

PA To SA Door Opening Challenge- Dog Edition / I Have A Cat For Adoption / Is It True That A Cat's Saliva Can Cause Permanent Blindness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meme Pretending To Slaughter A Cat Lands SA Man In Hot Water (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 11:08am On Jun 22, 2023
Following a probe by the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (SPCA), the man who shared a picture of a cat with a knife to its head has published a social media apology.

The Cape of Good Hope SPCA in South Africa received a report of animal cruelty and had been searching for the man’s whereabouts for questioning.

EmiDior how's cat meat☹️🤮

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meme Pretending To Slaughter A Cat Lands SA Man In Hot Water (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 11:09am On Jun 22, 2023
The man, revealed to be Jayden Faans (a self proclaimed facebook comedian), took to his personal Facebook page late on Wednesday evening to post:

“hi friends, family, and animal lovers. as you can see the cat is not hurt, perfectly fine and healthy. the picture i took on the 20th June was just for a meme. and i do understand it was a stupid joke. from the bottom of my heart, i do apologize to every single person out there whom i deeply offended. i hope you understand.”

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meme Pretending To Slaughter A Cat Lands SA Man In Hot Water (PICS) by Zonefree(m): 11:14am On Jun 22, 2023
The cat is healthier than him. He looks like a HIV/AIDS patient.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meme Pretending To Slaughter A Cat Lands SA Man In Hot Water (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 11:19am On Jun 22, 2023
Zonefree:
The cat is healthier than him. He looks like a HIV/AIDS patient.

You should know coz he looks like your ex who died of Nigerian hunger.

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meme Pretending To Slaughter A Cat Lands SA Man In Hot Water (PICS) by Zonefree(m): 11:23am On Jun 22, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Wow
Nice punchline. Bravo undecided

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meme Pretending To Slaughter A Cat Lands SA Man In Hot Water (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 11:28am On Jun 22, 2023
Zonefree:

Wow
Nice punchline. Bravo undecided

Warning shots🔫🔫🔫. Now let's stick to the topic.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meme Pretending To Slaughter A Cat Lands SA Man In Hot Water (PICS) by donbachi(m): 11:54am On Jun 22, 2023
In Naija... even if you threatened to kill someone, nothing go happen.ask asari.
E come be cat and dog wey their pepper soup full motor parks for Naija

109 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meme Pretending To Slaughter A Cat Lands SA Man In Hot Water (PICS) by Magnoliaa(f): 12:00pm On Jun 22, 2023

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meme Pretending To Slaughter A Cat Lands SA Man In Hot Water (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 1:09pm On Jun 22, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Don't mind that dude. That's all he's known for. Has the vilest of mouths yet turn around to act like an innocent victim who cannot hurt a fly.

Keeping a close eye on him and other wannabe trolls. Otherwise I'll turn them into this cat 😂

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meme Pretending To Slaughter A Cat Lands SA Man In Hot Water (PICS) by Zonefree(m): 3:18pm On Jun 22, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Don't mind that dude. That's all he's known for. Has the vilest of mouths yet turn around to act like an innocent victim who cannot hurt a fly.
I cannot hurt a fly, sweetheart. Trust me

5 Likes

Re: Meme Pretending To Slaughter A Cat Lands SA Man In Hot Water (PICS) by TERMlNATOR(m): 1:50am On Jun 23, 2023
Magnoliaa:

magtotoliaa, wetin carry u come here?

2 Likes

Re: Meme Pretending To Slaughter A Cat Lands SA Man In Hot Water (PICS) by inoki247: 11:18am On Jun 23, 2023
Lol SM attention sending people to where dem no know.

6 Likes

Re: Meme Pretending To Slaughter A Cat Lands SA Man In Hot Water (PICS) by Candidlady: 11:18am On Jun 23, 2023
twilightdreams:

I hope you wake up to read this smiley ;

You will look for joy in your life and never find it, Zonefree

You will wander and roam aimless until death takes you

For everytime you have come for me unprovoked, may evil descend upon you.

Guilty fingers will judge you and you will be counted amongst the accused and accursed. Everything you lay your hands on will never succeed.

Whoever you are behind the account, God will make you cry for the misery you spread.

Wtf is this

Na wa ooo

Over what sef undecided I'd be disappointed if zonefree replies you
my love for PUSSIES is something else

7 Likes

Re: Meme Pretending To Slaughter A Cat Lands SA Man In Hot Water (PICS) by SayNo2SmallPrik: 11:19am On Jun 23, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Not making sense: rest.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meme Pretending To Slaughter A Cat Lands SA Man In Hot Water (PICS) by bennybuhari: 11:19am On Jun 23, 2023
Punish him small. And we must verify it's the cat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meme Pretending To Slaughter A Cat Lands SA Man In Hot Water (PICS) by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:19am On Jun 23, 2023
Wahala. How some humans now value animals more than their fellow humans, beats imagination

4 Likes

Re: Meme Pretending To Slaughter A Cat Lands SA Man In Hot Water (PICS) by Bobotic(m): 11:19am On Jun 23, 2023
But in my country Nigeria people dey vex like dem no send anyone papa grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Meme Pretending To Slaughter A Cat Lands SA Man In Hot Water (PICS) by Tonnierichy(m): 11:20am On Jun 23, 2023
Mtsheww
Re: Meme Pretending To Slaughter A Cat Lands SA Man In Hot Water (PICS) by Ugochimma(m): 11:20am On Jun 23, 2023
Interesting
Re: Meme Pretending To Slaughter A Cat Lands SA Man In Hot Water (PICS) by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:21am On Jun 23, 2023
Is now a crime just to threaten aunty Nkechi.
We are to simply report to police if she pay us a visit at night. angry

2 Likes

Re: Meme Pretending To Slaughter A Cat Lands SA Man In Hot Water (PICS) by Streetdoctor: 11:21am On Jun 23, 2023
The cat is even more healthier than some Agbado lunatics both online and offline, they look so malnoutritious

1 Like

Re: Meme Pretending To Slaughter A Cat Lands SA Man In Hot Water (PICS) by onomeabuja: 11:22am On Jun 23, 2023
WannaHowzit:
Following a probe by the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (SPCA), the man who shared a picture of a cat with a knife to its head has published a social media apology.

The Cape of Good Hope SPCA in South Africa received a report of animal cruelty and had been searching for the man’s whereabouts for questioning.

EmiDior how's cat meat☹️🤮
This one no be meme nah cry

1 Like

Re: Meme Pretending To Slaughter A Cat Lands SA Man In Hot Water (PICS) by BetterChurch: 11:22am On Jun 23, 2023
Respect is for all life despite the form
Re: Meme Pretending To Slaughter A Cat Lands SA Man In Hot Water (PICS) by drlaykay(m): 11:22am On Jun 23, 2023
If he can prove he actually didn't hurt the cat I don't think there should be much to drag on the issue. If he held a human like that for the purpose of acting, he wouldn't be held in custody.

As far as it's acting, and the animal was not hurt in anyway, my opinion suggests that he didn't do any wrong and should be freed.

Next time, he should always give a disclaimer before hand that the said animal was not injured and no cruelty was melted on it.

2 Likes

Re: Meme Pretending To Slaughter A Cat Lands SA Man In Hot Water (PICS) by Princemedico18: 11:22am On Jun 23, 2023
Nah so I watch how a woman sue her neighbour for her negligence on parrots she gave her at LA. Him don buy job.
Re: Meme Pretending To Slaughter A Cat Lands SA Man In Hot Water (PICS) by neonly: 11:23am On Jun 23, 2023
twilightdreams:

I hope you wake up to read this smiley ;

You will look for joy in your life and never find it, Zonefree

You will wander and roam aimless until death takes you

For everytime you have come for me unprovoked, may evil descend upon you.

Guilty fingers will judge you and you will be counted amongst the accused and accursed. Everything you lay your hands on will never succeed.

Whoever you are behind the account, God will make you cry for the misery you spread.

Guy take it easy abeg wetin happe d cures too much
D guy might be related to you without you knowing be very careful of words pls

1 Like

Re: Meme Pretending To Slaughter A Cat Lands SA Man In Hot Water (PICS) by Lovenorth: 11:24am On Jun 23, 2023
SouthAfrican 🐈 is more valued than Nigerian people

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Shares How She Uses Her Pet Dog To Spy On Her Boyfriend & Brother (video) / What Is The Best Security Dog?? / Lady Names Her Dog After Hushpuppi, See The Striking Resemblance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.