Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,312 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) (52367 Views)

The Divorced Housemates (Erotic, 18+) / Missionless Trip.(hot Action Story) / BLOOD LIVES HERE - An Action Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Antimandatethie(m): 5:25pm On Jun 30, 2023
This story is a mindblower swears keep it coming bro..

where are the G.O.A.Ts Therock5555, royver, gaby, TheBlessedMan, Centino, Larrysun and so on grin
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Lutherblaq: 12:32pm On Jul 01, 2023
someone knocked on the door. "Boss! The godmother is on screen!" It's definitely Lambo's voice.

"Till another day, baby" Tiger let go of her, and she stood straight. She suddenly pushed him to the sofa and pulled off the joggers he's wearing.

Her shorts is soaked with her juices already, she can't possibly wear that out. She put on the black joggers, leaving Tiger in his underpants as she started walking out of the apartment.

"Sweet p*ssy you've got, smells nice too. Can't wait to f**k it" he said from the sofa, and she turned back. She wanted to curse him, but the way he looked at her stopped her.

His seductive eyes are casting a similar spell to what happened before, so she only glared before walking out of the apartment.

Deep inside her, she knew she wouldn't be able to get what just happened away from her head.
+++

Computer Lab

Everyone bowed when Toyota came in, but Jezebel's eyes widened.

She recognized the joggers on Toyota as the one she saw Tiger wearing this morning. Tiger's joggers! "She left in shorts, and she came back in his joggers? What the hell did they do" she muttered angrily.

"They obviously f**ked" Delilah chuckled, and Jezebel made to go to Toyota, but Delilah held her. "You wanna lose your remaining fingers?" she said, and Jezebel relented as Tiger came in next, wearing a new jean on black singlet.

Luckily, there's a collection of wears for any new gang member in the clan store, so he got everything he needed. His favorite jean pants and joggers, then the black shirts and singlets.

Jezebel was biting her lip repeatedly, and anger started consuming her at the thought of him in bed with Toyota, it's mad.

Tiger stood beside Toyota and smiled knowingly, then Lambo pressed a button, and Toxica's face appeared on screen.

She hasn't changed at all, thanks to multiple surgeries, she still looks as young and full of venom. "She looks dangerous" Jaemin muttered. "She is" Sylvester replied

"Now I understand The Terminator's strength, she was trained by a thug, but how come you're not as strong and poisonous as her when you received trainings together" Zenith said.

"Maybe she has a darker past" Lambo replied "Tiger, is that you?" Toxica said immediately she beheld him. "Have anything to say to me" he replied arrogantly, and Toyota glared at him.

"You don't talk to her disrespectfully" she said. "How old is she? Thirty? Why should I use honorifics" Tiger replied freely, and Toyota almost punched him.

"He never listens, is he really my brother?" Chance mumbled, and Taylor smiled.

"It's nice to see you in my gang anyways, and it's f**king great to see y'all, the new members" Toxica smiled, getting herself a fat roll of weed which she began smoking as she spoke. "Bring down Alberto Gunner tommorow, the next thing I wanna hear about is his murder.

Remember what he did to your parents Toyota? Keep that in your head as you slaughter him, make sure he falls in pieces like I taught, that's the only reward for evil" Toxica said, and Toyota nodded once "Yes, godmother"

The screen went off immediately, and she faced everyone. "No room for plays, it's our first mission as a gang, so stay awake" she said and walked out of the lab.

Tiger left next, and Jezebel followed him. "The arrangements changed though" Lambo spoke. "Ok?" Taylor replied.

"Instead of Sylvester and Delilah, Sylvester and Jezebel will be the ones staying back to watch the clan. You're going on the mission, Delilah" Lambo
replied.

"Wait... Why do you always act like a god? Who gave you the order to change the damn arrangement f**king wench!" Delilah shouted, pushing Lambo's chest.

Lambo staggered, and when Delilah made to push her chest again, Sylvester covered her, and she pushed his chest instead. "Stop it!" Zenith shouted.

"Who the hell do you think you're shouting at? Midget!" Delilah barked, and Zenith slapped her soundly. "I'm just glad I came here, I just need popcorn right now, and my movie will be spicy" Chance laughed.
"Is Zenith a good fighter?" Taylor asked. "She's crazy, trust me" Jaemin replied.

"Did you just slap me?" Delilah's eyes widened, and it felt like a dream when Zenith slapped her again on the same cheek. "F**k!" Taylor and Chance started laughing.

Delilah made to attack her, but Lambo stepped forward this time.
She grabbed her throat, and Delilah began gasping.

"Don't take my quietness for granted, rotten slut!" She spat, choking her more.

Zenith left the lab immediately, but Taylor and Chance rushed after her "Zenith, she just said you're mad" Chance lied.

"What the f**k!" Zenith's eyes widened. "Delilah said it" Taylor replied, and Zenith stormed back into the lab.

Taylor and Chance did a fist bump, then they stuck hands before laughing out loud.

Few minutes later, Delilah's cries could be heard from inside the lab as Zenith dealt with her.
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Lutherblaq: 1:02pm On Jul 01, 2023
Next Morning Jaemin's Apartment

Sylvester barged in and met naked Jaemin in bed with two naked trainees lying beside him.

They're all still fast asleep. His face is stuck between the b**bs of one, and his d**k is stuck in the p*ssy of the other. "This bastard" Sylvester grinned, picking the cup of rum on the bedstand.

He poured it on Jaemin, and his eyes opened wide. "Ssi-Bal!" He cursed in Korean, sitting up. "What the hell! Sylvester!" He shouted.

"You were making mouth about how you're not interested in the trainees, but you f**ked two of them all night?" Sylvester mocked.

"They were more than I expected, these b**ches almost killed me, they're fire" Jaemin replied lazily.

"Whatever, time to leave, where's your suit?" Sylvester replied, and his eyes widened.

"F**k! The mission!"
He quickly hurried down the bed and cleaned up in the bathroom.
He dressed up within few minutes, and they left the apartment together.

10am

All the members going for the mission are already at the park, dressed corporately. Taylor, Chance, Delilah and Jaemin. They're all wearing suits, typical ones for guards.

They'll be playing the guards for the Italian couple. Tiger appeared in his black suit, looking more handsome as his shinny shoes clicked the ground towards them.

"Isn't he so hot?" Jezebel said beside Sylvester. They're staying back to watch the clan as planned.

"And that's why you beg for his d**k all day and night. I heard your screams from his apartment last night, slut" Sylvester replied, and she smirked. "Shut the f**k" she glared, and Sylvester scoffed.

Toyota came last, and Tiger's eyes couldn't hide their hungry desires immediately. She could destroy a whole city with her appearance, she's s*xy.

She dressed gorgeously in a deep red gown which exuded her dark aura more. Her lips are same colour, and the gown was flowing as she walked on the black heels.

It has a large opening in the front, giving out some of her b**bs in a lethal way. She wore long black expensive gloves, and same color of hat which lowered all the way down to her forehead.

Her hair was curled, and they fell in tiny curls down her b**bs, she wasn't smiling as she tapped the tiny bud in her ear, connecting to the lab. "Ready?" She said. "Ready, boss" Zenith's voice came.

"Always ready" Lambo replied, and they all got in the car at once.
Tiger and Toyota at the back of the limousine, then Jaemin in the front as their driver. Delilah, Chance and Taylor rode in the wagon as guards.

"Not only your p**sy looks s*xy, you look s*xy too, baby" Tiger said during the drive, but Toyota got a smoke without replying, and she began smoking, but she suddenly felt his palm on her exposed lap, and her skin tingleddangerously as he moved it up her thighs swiftly. He almost pulled her pants to one side when she got her gun and aimed for his head.

"Get your hands off me, bastard" she smirked, and he smiled, taking his hand down.

"I love your dangerous side more, makes me hard" he said, and she returned the gun before resuming her smoking.

Tiger got his phone and began typing away on it, ignoring her for the rest of the journey.

They finally arrived after thirty minutes, and Toyota sprayed herself to keep away the smell of smoke.

Jaemin opened the door for them, and they stepped out together, arms linked as they gave the hotel a cursory look.

1 Like

Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Lutherblaq: 1:05pm On Jul 01, 2023
Fountain Hotel was written boldly in word light on top of the skyscraper, and they smiled at each other before going in.

Delilah, Chance and Taylor followed behind as guards till they got to the front door where the hotel guards stood gallantly.

They presented their fake passes, and when it was about to be scanned to confirm its authenticity, Toyota suddenly held her forehead.

"Ouch!" She gasped.

"Madame, are you ok?" The guards asked at once, giving her all their attention. "Are you ok? Amorina(little love)" Tiger quickly held her face delicately.

"I think it's the pregnancy" she replied, and he bent in front of her to kiss her tummy.

Chance quickly changed the scanner without drawing attention, and Taylor smiled."I'm fine now" Toyota said, and their cards were finally scanned. Thanks to the fake scanner, the passed.

"We're here for a meeting with the congressman, Alberto" Tiger said when they arrived at the reception.

"But he has no meeting scheduled for... Before the receptionist could finish, Chance shoved a tranquilizer syringe into her neck, and before the others could scream, Delilah gave them the shots too. They all rushed to the elevator at once, but Toyota stopped Delilah.

"Stay here , in case of an emergency" she said. "Yes boss" she replied, and the rest rode up the scrapper.

Alberto is in the thirteenth floor according to Zenith, it's the only locked floor in the hotel.
"The lock serial number" Zenith said from the bud.

"024-111" Taylor read, and within a minute, Zenith hacked it open.
Toyota and Tiger entered the floor at once, and they barged into the only room they saw, but they met emptiness. "He escaped?" Tiger smirked unbelievably. "No f**king way" Toyota muttered.

She could still smell a lingering presence, maybe he escaped not long ago.
"The ceiling!" Chance said, and they all looked up to see a big crack.
"The window is open too" Taylor said. Tiger ran there and peeked down to see a car driving away.

He got a magnetic tracker from his pocket and threw it down, attaching it to the car body without missing it. "02#, trail the tracker on the car body right now and feed me with thelocation" he said on the bud.
"Copied" Lambo replied.

"I'll go after the car. It might be a distraction from the real escape route, so Chance and Taylor should go through the ceiling" Toyota said.

They climbed up the ceiling at once, and Toyota smiled, getting a knife and rope from under her gown. She tore the gown away from her body, and it fell on the ground, leaving her in her black shorts and singlet. "S*xy, huh?" Tiger said.

"Shut the f**k, stronzo" she muttered and attached the elastic rope to her thighs straps, then she gummed the other end to the window edges before wearing her black mask. Tiger took off his suit, got his ropes and attached it too, then he threw a gum in his mouth. "The hunt starts...."Toyota smirked through the mask.

"Now, baby" Tiger smiled like a baddie, and at once... They jumped down the window together.

to be cont.

1 Like

Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Lutherblaq: 1:12pm On Jul 01, 2023
Ann2012, Kayo80, Spagi,
Shedyprosper, Suzzytee05,
gentlejohn, frank417,
csunnyjoe2019, ewami, Lat01,
yetty247, softy and Janet96
Pyerilboitonye, , David2021,
ajawkeh, cashmyles, gloryhouse1,drepixel, , BigBasher, aylahome and AMI3, PraisesPblaze, vicbros75, flow1759, Come and see
oh

1 Like

Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Lutherblaq: 1:14pm On Jul 01, 2023
Abudulreheem my man, Dybala11,
Pinkdimples, (m),quadri956, BigBasher, Possiblejr, Jef4u,
Damscodammy1, cashmyles, goodnessme1, Joman1712 and Janet96
update don land o,
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by goodnessme1(f): 1:28pm On Jul 01, 2023
kiss
Lutherblaq:
Damscodammy1, cashmyles, goodnessme1 and Joman1712
update don land o,
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Dybala11(m): 1:28pm On Jul 01, 2023
Lutherblaq:
Damscodammy1, cashmyles, goodnessme1 and Joman1712
update don land o,
Reporting for duty sir. I've actually been following your story though, but as a silent reader. 😎😎😎😎
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Damscodammy1(m): 2:29pm On Jul 01, 2023
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Abdulreheem(m): 4:24pm On Jul 01, 2023
Lutherblaq:
Damscodammy1, cashmyles, goodnessme1, Joman1712 and Janet96
update don land o,
thanks for the mention,im right here man
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by YoungBruzzy(m): 9:26pm On Jul 01, 2023
Wow this is a great story
Kudos to the OP
bring it on
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by softy(m): 1:37pm On Jul 02, 2023
Feed us more!!!
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Lutherblaq: 8:23am On Jul 03, 2023
Chapter 11 & 12

THE DEMONS IN HER
<><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Now, baby" Tiger smiled like a baddie, and at once... They jumped down the window together.
_____
It took approximately two minutes before they they landed at once. Their presence alerted the securities in that angle, and they started rushing to them, alerting the others through their walkie-talkies. "Those scums" Toyota smirked, and before Tiger could stop her, she shot down four of them straight in the heart, and their innocent blood wet the ground. The remaining securities didn't stop running towards them, not minding their fallen comrades who has gotten a taste of The Terminator's wrath, they started shooting back too, and Toyota kept avoiding it all perfectly She was highly trained for this in Atlanta anyways, so far it's a human who shot the gun, it can only hit her if she wants it to, she's the devil for a reason. Her eyes held no mercy as she delivered the bullets, no kindness left to share and no softness left to exude, the eyes of the devil shone again. Tiger's gun didn't release any bullet, but he kept avoiding getting hit. They're after Alberto anyways, shedding the blood of the innocent is not his thing. He might be a monster who's reeking of vengeance, but he's not that heartless to kill innocent men.

Jaemin suddenly zoomed the car towards them from the front of the hotel, and he was the first to jump in Toyota jumped in after shooting down three more men, and Tiger grabbed her hair immediately, almost snapping her neck.

"Why the f**k did you shoot? We could have just avoided their bullets till Jaemin's arrival!" He said angrily, his wide eyes so red as he glared down at the devil in his hold.

Toyota got her favorite knife from her straps, and she raised a leg to his face, but he grabbed the leg and pinning it down. While pinning, Toyota took the chance to raise the second leg, and it got his face so hard that the heel penetrated into his cheek. He was forced to let go of her first leg, and she placed the knife on his neck, the sharp blades glimmering even in broad daylight. Tiger stayed still immediately, cos one wrong move from him, his throat will get cut. She was placing it directly on his jugular.

"I do my things my way, no one has ever questioned The Terminator, and you won't have that luxury either!" She spat at his face, and when he tried to make a slight move, the knife cut slightly into his neck, and a small trail of his blood ran down below the knife. The blood on his wounded cheek is still trickling too, and their eyes are still glaring hard at each other. She's the embodiment of carnage, she acts the way she smells, no doubt, and it was that moment he realized what he's really gonna be dealing with, a f**king heartless LovePeddler.

"Car sighted!" Jaemin announced from the front, bringing them back to their senses.

Toyota let go of him, falling back on her seat as she got her pocket microscope to zoom in on the car. "Keep following" she ordered, not sparing Tiger another glance.

Tiger wiped the blood on his cheek, deciding to leave the rest of the talk till tonight. Tonight will be the night of the destruction, the night he ruins her without remnants, the night he'll watch her cry out at his mercy. He'll give her exactly what she needs, the monster between his legs. He smirked and got another microscope, watching the car too till it suddenly switched routes to a new street. It went out of sight before Jaemin could switch too, and they lost it for a moment.

"The car just stopped in front of an house" Lambo announced in their buds.

"House number?" Tiger asked.
"02, that same alley" Zenith replied, and Toyota smirked.

"The car is moving again!" Lambo announced, and the car zoomed roughly out of a corner immediately.

"I think someone is protecting him, I'll go into the house, you keep following the car" Toyota said and made to come down, but Tiger held her forearm, and her glaring eyes turned to him.

"Careful, I need you to be in one piece tonight while I destroy you myself" he smiled, and she gave him a punch which made him release her.

"F**k! You're so romantic" he laughed, and Jaemin started the drive without waiting.

Toyota's mask is off right now, maybe because it's a silent street, only the passing cars are oblivious witnesses. She kept her knife and gun in place, her two favorite babies which she knows how to use best, then she walked into the corner and found herself at the door of a bungalow. It's just as old as the Jungle, she kicked the door open with her heels, and a bald hefty bouncer came out, looking down at her like she's some raggy doll. That instant, she promised herself that she'd dish out his disrespectful eyes before she leaves this place. He's not alone, cos six others came out after him, and they all surrounded her.

'Ok... This will be fun' she smiled out her venom.
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Lutherblaq: 8:31am On Jul 03, 2023
Meanwhile, the car kept speeding madly throughout the chase, but Jaemin is a mad driver himself. He cuts throug the corners and went through different tight alleys to match up. The driver of the car is not a simpleton too.

"He's leading us to his safe place" Tiger smiled, but his smile left his face immediately, and he snatched the wheel from Jaemin, pressing a golden button below the wheel before directing the wheel forward.

"F**k!" Jaemin spat when the car began moving at the speed of wind, knocking away several cars before it finally got to the main car, crashing into it from behind. The two cars pivoted into a wall, driving a hole through it before stopping.

Shark came out of the car, and Tiger recognized him with the dark pouch on his left eye, he's well known in the underworld for his lunatic toughness despite his one eye.

"You're Alberto's protector, how cute" Tiger laughed, coming out of the car with Jaemin.

"Boss, you know him?" Jaemin asked, wearing his gloves. "That's the little Shark" Tiger replied, spitting the gum in his mouth away.

"Was expecting some muscles, but he's just a shortcut" Jaemin laughed too, getting the fact that Tiger is trying to provoke him with words. "Muscles are for strong soldiers, not for f**king bottles like him" Tiger replied, and that finally broke the ice. Shark started running angrily towards him, and he smiled.

"Stay back Jae, I'll handle him" He said, and Jaemin rested on the car as he ran to meet up with Shark.

Their bodies slammed, and the weight made them stagger away from each other, but they came clashing again, and Shark's punch made contact with Tiger's jaw immediately. Tiger smiled as a bruise appeared, then he grabbed Shark's throat and hit his head hard on his own. Shark's one eye widened immediately, and blood ran out of his nose as Tiger smiled like a devil, his bright eyes glaring.

"You work for Godzilla, don't you?" He muttered, and that was when Shark came back, and he smiled, baring his bloody teeth.

"You're after Godzilla? Give up early cos it's a fruitless chase, and as for Alberto, he's safe somewhere right now, loser" he spat, and Tiger bursted into a heavy laughter, his neck still trapped between his palm.

"I'm sure Alberto will be tasting The Terminator's wrath right now, big loser"

he finally talked, and though Shark tried not to look shocked, but the shocked look dominated his face, giving Tiger the opportunity to make the next move. He got his knife and sank it into his throat, cutting it open, but he didn't stop after one cut, he continued sinking and removing repeatedly, cutting through his multiple veins till his neck is in shreds in his palm, then he removed the black pouch on his right eye. He only used the porch as a camouflage, his two eyes are actually still complete.

"I knew it, Shark can't be a softie like this, he's not Shark" Tiger muttered, letting go of his limp body which fell on the ground immediately, his head flying off his neck.

"Meaning... Shark went into that house with Alberto?" Jaemin said.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Lutherblaq: 9:52am On Jul 03, 2023
Abudulreheem , Dybala11, Pinkdimples, quadri956, BigBasher, Possiblejr, Jef4u, Damscodammy1, cashmyles, goodnessme1, Joman1712, Janet96, softy, YoungBruzzy and others update just drop.
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Pinkdimples: 11:44am On Jul 03, 2023
Thanks for the update. Waiting for more action 🤭🤭
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by softy(m): 12:06pm On Jul 03, 2023
Lutherblaq:
Abudulreheem , Dybala11,
Pinkdimples, quadri956,
BigBasher, Possiblejr, Jef4u,
Damscodammy1, cashmyles,
goodnessme1, Joman1712,
Janet96, softy, YoungBruzzy and others update just drop.

Thank you. More updates, please.
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Abdulreheem(m): 12:55pm On Jul 03, 2023
Lutherblaq:
Abudulreheem , Dybala11,
Pinkdimples, quadri956,
BigBasher, Possiblejr, Jef4u,
Damscodammy1, cashmyles,
goodnessme1, Joman1712,
Janet96, softy, YoungBruzzy and others update just drop.
thank u so much 4 d update ,so interesting
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Lutherblaq: 7:33am On Jul 04, 2023
FOUNTAIN HOTEL

"What the hell!" Chance almost screamed when he got up the ceiling with Taylor and met a naked lady there, Alberto's paid slut.

"Please don't kill me, I promise to let you go multiple rounds with me, justspare my life please" she begged, and Chance smiled.

"Now I feel hard, come here" he grabbed her hair and dragged her down the ceiling with himself.

They fell on the bed together, and Taylor jumped down too. Chance spread the b**ch's legs, and he started unbolting his belt, but Taylor suddenly pulled him away from her.

"We're here on a mission dude!" She shouted, and he smiled naughtily.

"The elevator to this floor is locked, so no one is coming, relax buddy" he winked and continued unbolting his belt, but Taylor pulled her gun immediately, aiming for his skull.

"Stop it right now before I lose my whole damn temper! You ain't f**king her!" She smirked, and Chance came closer, pushing her gun away.

"You have a crush on me or what? It's becoming more suspicious, buddy" he said, and Taylor's lid shook once.

"Chance, Taylor, the elevator lock is getting opened, get out of that hotel right now!" Lambo ordered in the bud, interrupting them.

"Delilah is downstairs" Taylor replied.

"She's out already, meet her at the underground park. There's a secret door at the end of the floor you're in" Zenith replied, and they ran out of the room at once. They started running to the end of the floor, and immediately they got there, the elevator lock opened, and the cops came in.

"Hands up right now! Don't move!" The cops voice came.

"F**k" Chance muttered as they raised their hands, their backs on the cops. The cops started moving closer, and Taylor exchanged glances with Chance secretly.

"Lights off!" They chorused, and Zenith put off the lights in the whole hotel immediately, and the secret door opened. The cops lost them in the darkness as they entered the elevator which rode them downstairs.

SIN-NATION~COMPUTER LAB

"How were you able to connect with the hotel lights too" Lambo said in awe, and Zenith smiled as her fingers kept working non-stop on the keys.

"It's simple, I easily hacked into the lights current so far I know the manufacturing industry, all the lights were made in a company in Russia"

Zenith replied, and Lambo nodded.

" You won't know how long I've been trying to hack lights, but I couldn't, I still have a lot to learn" she said.

"C'mon Big Lambo, it's a trait, once you learn it, then it becomes part of you, you just need a little touch" Zenith replied, and Lambo nodded. Zenith never looked away from the screens even during the talks, she was so deeply into it professionally.

Lambo's eyes suddenly got hooked on her face, and she started staring, unable to stop herself. She suddenly raised her hand to Zenith's hair, stroking it gently while still staring.

"I love your hair" she said.
"Many people say that" Zenith replied, and Lambo smiled, stroking more.
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Lutherblaq: 8:03am On Jul 04, 2023
ALLEY

The walls have imprints of blood already, and the ground is just the same. There are shatters of glass on the ground from the broken windows, then broken human fingers. Just as promised, Toyota brought down all the men, and her baby blades are filled with blood of the scums right now, same as her face. She's holding the neck of the last man in her hands right now, ready to pull his life out of him and throw it into abyss. His head has a crack already as a result of how she hit it on the wall, and half of the tooth in his mouth is gone. He's half-dead as Toyota slammed his back on the wall for the third time, and the that made his backbone split.

"Arrggghhhhhh!!!!!" He screamed into the sunny afternoon, his voice renting the air as his mouth widened completely. In his eyes, she saw her work of art, doom. She saw hellish pains of someone who's preparing to leave the human world in an agonizing way. She saw helplessness, her favorite sight, and a smile formed on her full plush lips as she raised her knife on him again. He's the one she promised to dish out his eyes, and it's only normal if she does that.

"Not sorry, baby" she said in mockery before bringing her blade down to his right eye. The cries that left his mouth almost felt like a desperate siren's, and when she sank it into his second eye, he opened his mouth to scream, but he couldn't. Toyota withdrew the knife, and his two eyeballs followed it out as his body fell, joining his fallen comrades on the ground. She entered the house afterwards, her heels clicking the ground dangerously at each step. Only a heavily trained vixen like her can fight enemies on heels, she could even wear heels on sharp edges without falling, Toxica trained her madly anyways. Of all the three trainees, she seemed to always add extra strength and harshness when it comes to training her, and that has come a long way while hunting her victims. Her brutality and viciousness, it can never be second to none, well maybe there's an exception. Denzel. Despite Toxica's harsh trainings back then, she was only able to beat Lambo, but she lost all the three fights she had with Denzel, and that's why she needs to find him and kill him, there can't be a superior on the surface of the underworld. Her thoughts came back to the present, and she kicked the only door in the house open. A grin sounded from her when she saw her little meat, her first big victim among others, Alberto Gunner himself. He's standing in the middle of the room with a metal pipe in hand, shaking as he beheld her. Now whoever left him here alone is wicked, they just gave her an easy moment.

"Don't come closer! Don't! Don't come!!!" He shouted in fear, and Toyota smiled. As a lover of chaos and ruins, she's enjoying this. If his tears is so melodious to her ears right now when she hasn't even started with him, how much more melodious would it be when she starts? That thought alone awakened her demons, and excitement rushed through her body, thrilling her skin as her loud laughter filled the place, but the laughter was short as Alberto threw the metal pipe at her. She caught it and wasted no time in throwing it back, and the sharp edge penetrated into his stomach, pumping out his blood.

"Spare me!!! Spare me!!!" He cried, falling on the ground. With lost patience, Toyota walked to him and pulled him up, removing the pipe roughly.

"AHHH!!!" He screamed painfully as his blood painted the ground. There's a iron chair in the room, and metal chains, then a burning furnace, obviously the bouncers turf. Even better, she'd make this place his death place. She pulled bleeding Alberto to the chair and plunged him down, then she got the chains and started chaining him to the chair, thinking of all the possible havoc in her head. She'd make a barbeque of his pieces.

"Who the hell are you!!!" Alberto cried, and she grabbed his hair, bending his neck to the back of the chair.

"How dare you forget my face! Motherf*cker!" She spat, craving to pull out his
tongue so badly.

"Please spare... Spare...
He hasn't finished saying that when he noticed the necklace on Toyota's neck. The pendant is the head of two babies, her mark.

"The...The... Termi... Terminator!!!" He cried out so loud, peeing in his pants immediately.

"Twenty five years ago, Hope Hospital, a mother gave birth to her first child, and they happened to be twins, you and the other three gunmen killed the twin boy" she said amidst gritted teeth, and more urine pumped out of his shaking d**k.

"Y..y..yes that's true, that was our biggest operation since we started organ harvesting, and Godzilla payed us hugely" he shivered under her cold hands, and she almost tore him apart immediately, but she stopped herself.

"Who are the other three gunmen?" She demanded, and he started crying again.

"It's top secret!!!"
And that was it, she lost her patience, her demons kicked in, taking charge. She grabbed her knife from her straps, and she slid it directly to his right ear, cutting it off completely.

"AHHHHHH!!!!!!" His agonizing shriek came so loud, but she stopped it by shoving the ear into his open mouth.

"Swallow it!" She ordered, her eyes shimmering with anger as they reddened ragingly. This is only the beginning of his pains.

TBC
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Lutherblaq: 8:15am On Jul 04, 2023
, Dips04 Nuhskhut, prisomic, leosmaria, paqman, Ann2012, metalgear11, patjane, extremelygolden, tsharp, do4luv14, YINKS89, SunFlow, YoungBruzzy, softy, Abudulreheem, Dybala11, pinkdimples, quadri956, BigBasher, Possiblejr, Jef4u, Damscodammy1, cashmyles, goodnessme1, finegirl233, rachealfst, Joman1712, Janet96, vicbros75, and oga Centino check this

1 Like

Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by softy(m): 12:55pm On Jul 04, 2023
Lutherblaq:
, Dips04 Nuhskhut, prisomic, leosmaria, paqman, Ann2012, metalgear11, patjane, extremelygolden, tsharp, do4luv14, YINKS89, SunFlow, YoungBruzzy, softy, Abudulreheem, Dybala11, pinkdimples, quadri956, BigBasher, Possiblejr, Jef4u, Damscodammy1, cashmyles, goodnessme1, finegirl233, rachealfst, Joman1712, Janet96, vicbros75, and oga Centino check this

IF Alberto reveal the other three men or not, he dies! grin

Thank you.....you are doing well......... grin
Pls be encouraged....feed us more
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Abdulreheem(m): 12:59pm On Jul 04, 2023
Lutherblaq:
thanks 4 d mention man am here gidigba

Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Pinkdimples: 1:44pm On Jul 04, 2023
Well done!! If you no get mind,don't read this interesting story oo 🙆🙆🙆 whenever I read those killings scene I begin to shiver 😳😳😳 Op this your imagination na one in town 😁😁😁
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Lutherblaq: 3:51pm On Jul 04, 2023
Chapter 13&14

THE DARE

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
"Swallow it!" She ordered, her eyes shimmering with anger as they reddened ragingly. This is only the beginning of his pains.
_____
"AHHHHH!!!" Another shriek of anguish ran out of Alberto's pale lips as hot blood splashed out of the spot where the ear was cut from, he's dwelling in hell right now, it's so obvious with the way his red eyes are rolling up as he screamed. He was forced to swallow his own ear, and immediately it rolled down his throat into his stomach, he released another thrilling scream. Toyota smiled with the right side of her lips, enjoying this view a lot. She's not a fan of movies, in fact she has never watched any till now, but this is surely better than the trash people pay to watch in cinemas. It's horror, action, and thriller all in one, and it's steamy! She's enjoying this with all the fiber in her devilish body. The way the blood poured out of the hole in the cut spot is making excitement pump through her madly, and the way he screams, what song can be as cool as it? this it total thrill. The blood formed a puddle at his feet already, and it was still pouring as she placed her baby knife on the second ear. How louder would his screams get when she cuts it off? She certainly can't wait to hear that.

"Who are the three others? Or your second ear with enter your anus" She gritted, her cold voice echoing in the dark room. Tears poured out of his regretful eyes, and he began urinating on himself again as Toyota held his head still.

"I... I don't... I don't... Know their faces, and.... And I only know the name of...One of them who's... Who's my close friend" he stuttered, unable to look at her monstrous eyes.

"His name is... Sancho Ramos... He's... A popular... Weapon dealer in the under... underworld... He has several bases in.... Italy and outside.... he's currently in....in Moscow... He ... He was the... the one who... Who shot the father of the... Twins" he confessed, and Toyota smirked. Her next victim is a weapon dealer, sounds fun. The tougher, the merrier.

"Tell me everything about him" She ordered, and his lips began shaking as he talked again.

"I only... Only know... That much about him.... We might be friends, but it's a rule for The Hunters to keep our private lives from each other in case of situations like this" Toyota looked up the ceiling, flexing her neck slowly as she thought of what she just heard. His work is done on Earth, he has nothing else to spill again, other than his blood. She suddenly brought the knife up, letting it shimmer in the thin ray of sunshine that slithered in through the crack on the wall, and she smiled again, her bloody face turning cold as she remembered that sorrowful day, the day of her birth. It might sound bizarre, but when Monica raised her up to the keyhole that day to allow her small eyes to see what was happening, she actually saw it. She saw everything, she witnessed everything, and mysteriously, everything stayed in her little brain from that day till today. She replayed everything in her head, and tears almost came out of them, but she fought them back. Tears are for the weak, she has promised herself not to try that shit, she'd rather kill than cry. She rolled her eyes before bringing it down, then she sank the knife right into Alberto's second ear, and his blood splashed on her face again as the ear fell on the floor.
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Lutherblaq: 3:51pm On Jul 04, 2023
"Arrggghhhhhh!!!!" His screams came again, and she immediately slid the knife into his lower lip, cutting it off too. He was still screaming when she cut off the upper one too, then his nose followed.

"You don't know who I am? Right? I'm the second twin, the one you killed her twin brother! The little baby you killed her mother and father on her day of coming alive! The only survivor of the Stonington family which you ruined together with your co-bastards!!" She yelled, her voice shaking with venom as each word escaped her mouth. Alberto's shock was second to none, his eyes showed it all, and the eyes began pleading for mercy immediately, but what's mercy anyways? Toyota has no idea. These people deserve the hell in her, and she's ready to let it lose completely.

"Are you shocked? I became a monster because of y'all!!!" She screamed, sinking the knife into his mouth this time. He plucked all his teeth at once, and his p*nis followed. By now, his blood on the ground increased from a puddle to a river, flowing to all the angles of the room as she went for the two-way rod she sighted in a corner of the room. She grabbed it and came back to Alberto, sinking it in his stomach. Even the birds will fly away from the area when a low scream escaped his severed mouth, it was horrible. Remembering how they were digging out her mother's organs that day made her turn the rod in his stomach, coiling his intestines on it before drawing it out brutally. His intestines followed the rod out, and she sank it in again, going for his heart this time, and that was when Jaemin ran in with Tiger. They stopped on their tracks when they saw what's going on.

"Holy shit, f**k!" Jaemin gasped, and Tiger smiled, getting himself a cigar stick. This is the only justifiable murder she has committed in front of him, and he's ready to watch with zeal. Alberto deserves it anyways. Alberto's heart fell out with his intestines, and Toyota dropped the rod immediately, then she got her knife again and drew out his eyes from their sockets.

"Go to hell!!!!!!" She screamed loudly, bringing the knife to his neck.
She sliced his throat in one move, and his head fell off his body.
Tiger started clapping with his smoke in mouth, and Jaemin joined him immediately.

"Thumbs up, baby!" Tiger shouted. Toyota dipped her hand into Alberto's pool of blood, then she walked to the wall and drew the two heads of babies, her mark. A dark smile curved her lips, and she grinned loudly.

"The first big victim is out, Sancho Ramos... I'm coming for ya!"

1 Like

Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Pinkdimples: 7:23pm On Jul 04, 2023
Horrible
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Timolink(m): 10:13pm On Jul 04, 2023
4KNGOATS:

U must be a sick pervertic fkn psycho for recounting such a horrible and mind sickening fiction
Like seriously
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by softy(m): 10:54am On Jul 05, 2023
softy:

IF Alberto reveal the other three men or not, he dies! grin

Thank you.....you are doing well......... grin
Pls be encouraged....feed us more

I have refreshed this thread more than 20 times today, kindly update
Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Lutherblaq: 3:10pm On Jul 05, 2023
The Hunters aren't present as Shark came into the neon room and bowed to invisible Godzilla.

"I told you to protect Alberto 24/7! Where the hell have you been!" Godzilla yelled, and he went on his knees.

"I'm so sorry boss, my mum's condition got worse in the hospital, so I had to stay with her since daybreak, but I assigned one of my men to disguise as me and protect him"

"One of your men? None of those wimps are as competent as you so tell me how he'd still be alive by now!" Godzilla yelled, and one of The Hunters rushed in immediately.

"Master, Alberto is down!" He reported, and Shark spranged up shockingly.

"What the f**k are you saying!"
"He's f**king dead, but there's a mark at the scene" The Hunter said.

"A mark?" Shark came closer.
"The Terminator's"
"The f**k!" Shark's eyes widened.

Sin Nation
The members who went for the mission returned at once, stepping out of the cars one after the other. Toyota is still covered with Alberto's blood, and Tiger is still covered with fake Shark's as they walked into the clan.

The trainees on the way quickly ran into hiding at the sight of the devil. When she comes back from a mission like this, her blood is always boiling, so it's the best option to avoid her wrath. She was about to go to her apartment when Taylor spoke.

"Boss, I have something to say"
Toyota looked back, and Taylor bowed. "Speak" she ordered.

"Chance, he almost f**ked the b**ch we met at the hotel, I think he needs a little chastity" Taylor reported, and Chance's eyes widened as Toyota turned to him.

"Boss, I swear i was only joking, I'm not that daft to f**k during a mission, I was...

"Lambo!" Toyota interrupted loudly, and Lambo ran out of the computer lab. "Boss!"

"Make a furnace in the lawn, Chance has to kneel in front of it till tommorow morning, no breaks" Toyota ordered, and Lambo bowed.
"Sure,boss"

Toyota entered her apartment immediately, and Lambo raised her head.

"Follow me" she told Chance.

Chance glared angrily at Taylor, feeling betrayed as he followed Lambo out of the place. Tiger left for his apartment too, and everyone else started departing.

"Chance is not a manslut like his brother, he doesn't f**k anyone, I think he was really joking about f**king the b**ch" Jaemin said, and Taylor started feeling guilty as he walked away.

"So... Our Taylor has a crush on Chance or what? Was that why you got angry that he tried to f**k a slut? Then you reported him to boss? This is so fun, so you know how to crush too!" Delilah started laughing, making fun of her. Taylor walked out without a word, to her apartment.

She couldn't concentrate to change her clothes before walking out of the house again. It was already getting dark as she walked to the lawn.

The fire is set already, and Chance was already kneeling in front of it, shirtless as the fire light shone on his skin.

Lambo walked away from the scene, and he hardened his bones as the fire scotched his skin.

Taylor folded her fists, wishing she could turn back the hands of the clock.

Was it jealousy? She ruined everything with her impatience, and now she's regretting.

Meanwhile, from another angle in the lawn, Zenith was watching restlessly.

"F**king bastard, he might die" she muttered worriedly.

1 Like

Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Lutherblaq: 3:39pm On Jul 05, 2023
softy:

I have refreshed this thread more than 20 times today, kindly update

update don drop
sorry for the delay bro i don't have battery on my phone, just mannage to post with the small i have left.

pls help me tag the rest.

2morow na back to back update i go nack una.

1 Like

Re: GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) by Abdulreheem(m): 4:14pm On Jul 05, 2023
[quote author=Lutherblaq post=124232610]

update don drop
sorry for the delay bro i don't have battery on my phone, just mannage to post with the small i have left.

pls help me tag the rest.

2morow na back to back update i go nack una.[/quoteA
CANT WAIT

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Bound For Life / Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez / THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.