Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Sanwo-Olu Rewards Aminat Yusuf With ₦10M - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sanwo-Olu Rewards Aminat Yusuf With ₦10M (32246 Views)

Aminat Yusuf: LASU Best Student Takes Her Parents To Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video) / Aminat Yusuf: Peter Obi Congratulates Best Graduating LASU Student With 5.0 CGPA / Lasu Law Student, Aminat Yusuf Graduates With 5.0, Breaking 40 Year Old Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Rewards Aminat Yusuf With ₦10M by Lukuluku69(m): 10:24pm On Jun 22, 2023
Deeprooted:

Thanks boss.

I have modified it

Cool 😎😎😎.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Rewards Aminat Yusuf With ₦10M by Slurity(m): 10:29pm On Jun 22, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
The university could only gift her N500K?? Well, it's even better than a university that gave out less than N30K years ago grin. I personally don't know why university authorities are very miserly when it comes to giving financial rewards to exceptionally good students.
The reason is simple, they don't have enough to throw around.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Rewards Aminat Yusuf With ₦10M by HRMK: 2:55am On Jun 23, 2023
IN LAW OR ARABIC AND ISLAMIC STUDIES?YOU HARDLY FIND ANYONE COMBINING THE TWO AND EXCELLING IN BOTH!OBVIOUSLY,SHE DIDNT GO THROUGH ARABIC TRAINING!SHE COULD EVEN BE GVN SPECIAL FAVOR BY THE VC WHO IS A FELLOW MUSLIM LADY LIKE HER!CONGRATULATIONS ALL THE SAME!!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Rewards Aminat Yusuf With ₦10M by e09011617135: 5:57am On Jun 23, 2023
Go
Re: Sanwo-Olu Rewards Aminat Yusuf With ₦10M by tunde1200(m): 5:59am On Jun 23, 2023
Lucky girl and weldon For the hard work.
I pray for my son to be able to get this too. Amin.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Rewards Aminat Yusuf With ₦10M by Myer(m): 6:12am On Jun 23, 2023
KingAzubuike:
Just 12 thousand dollars.. very poor.

Which meaningful thing person wan use $12k do

Moreover the girl studied Islamic law.

This is an ungrateful heart.
If you're like this with God you really need to repent.

1. I doubt it is stated anywhere that the school or government must reward the best graduating student.

2. What difference foes it make that she studied Islamic Law?

3. If you're ungrateful in little, will you truly be grateful in much?

Search your heart.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Rewards Aminat Yusuf With ₦10M by Debangis20(m): 6:38am On Jun 23, 2023
smiley that's excellent!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Rewards Aminat Yusuf With ₦10M by legba1(m): 6:43am On Jun 23, 2023
Atleast not only BBnaija gets rewarded these days, even academic excellence now attracts rewards
Re: Sanwo-Olu Rewards Aminat Yusuf With ₦10M by BlueShirtGuy: 7:04am On Jun 23, 2023
EcoBrick:

https://guardian.ng/news/sanwo-olu-lasg-reward-record-breaking-lasu-student-yusuf-with-n10m/

For me, my opinion, this is the best thing Sanwo-Olu has ever done in his entire tenure so far.. I'm really happy he did this.. Very Very!!!🥰
Re: Sanwo-Olu Rewards Aminat Yusuf With ₦10M by Sirmwill: 7:25am On Jun 23, 2023
chuksanambra:

Is it not in Igboland where you come from that they give mothers 500 Naira for giving birth to things like you.

Lalasticlala
Seun
Nlfpmod
Re: Sanwo-Olu Rewards Aminat Yusuf With ₦10M by porthouse7(f): 7:56am On Jun 23, 2023
NwaNimo1:
She should request the equivalent in 'Dollars' if she get sense....

Jagaban has sent Naira into free fall.
u mumu well well ooo, can she spend dollars in Nigeria, even if dollar is 1500, if we don't crave for it locally it is useless
Re: Sanwo-Olu Rewards Aminat Yusuf With ₦10M by nedekid: 8:05am On Jun 23, 2023
See brains.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Rewards Aminat Yusuf With ₦10M by ajepako(f): 8:32am On Jun 23, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Ajepako dat girl no reach you for age and you're still struggling with JAMB to study Yoruba. Shiooooooooooooooor

Sule grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Rewards Aminat Yusuf With ₦10M by Agugbadin: 9:45am On Jun 23, 2023
Congratulating. Graduating with a first degree in Law is much more easier to achieve than graduating with a first in science based courses,that is why I don't get exited when I read about. My first question has always been first class in which course and secondly public University that where home for alnost a sextikn.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Rewards Aminat Yusuf With ₦10M by superCleanworks(m): 11:13am On Jun 23, 2023
chuksanambra:

Is it not in Igboland where you come from that they give mothers 500 Naira for giving birth to things like you.

Hahahahahahaha. so brutal. you wan tear her wig like paper.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Rewards Aminat Yusuf With ₦10M by bluecircle470: 11:13am On Jun 23, 2023
Senioradvocate:
Person wey graduate with 10M no supposed sidon wait for white collar job

Congratulations to you

Oh, a lawyer to be baa, you try
Re: Sanwo-Olu Rewards Aminat Yusuf With ₦10M by son4century(m): 5:30pm On Jun 23, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:
The girl's Brian and memory must be accurate to achieve such height.....

Her results will be Asssss and possibly 1 B throughout her semester periods.....

She has made it..,..next person pls

That is a perfect CGPA

All As, no B
Re: Sanwo-Olu Rewards Aminat Yusuf With ₦10M by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 5:33pm On Jun 23, 2023
son4century:

That is a perfect CGPA

All As, no B

Exactly...hmmm....she is just gifted ....no doubt
Re: Sanwo-Olu Rewards Aminat Yusuf With ₦10M by benjijosh(m): 7:08pm On Jun 23, 2023
KingAzubuike:
Just 12 thousand dollars.. very poor.

Which meaningful thing person wan use $12k do

Moreover the girl studied Islamic law.

What did you graduate with ma?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Is The Most Used English Word On Nairaland For 2017? / Government Day Secondary School Kaya, Zamfara In Pictures / Strike: FG, ASUU Disagree On Payment Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.