Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,844 members, 7,828,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) (114711 Views)

Young Unclad Lady Goes Shopping (Photos) / I Need Press On Nails In Wholesale Price / Ghanaian Man Snoring While Barbing His Hair In A Salon (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by Shaev7(m): 5:56pm On Jun 23, 2023
She should be apprehended and taken to mental home
Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by ThatCEO: 5:56pm On Jun 23, 2023
AyamGod23:
omo my prick don stand, if na me i go pin and Down wozz her slap spread her legs and penetrate her.

This guy just admitted to being a rapist(a violent one at that) on a public forum. Careful o
Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by Mayeldah(m): 5:56pm On Jun 23, 2023
It is has business, no one fvcking care.

If she like make she wear clothe bath, idgaf!!!
Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by Illegal1(m): 5:56pm On Jun 23, 2023
Omoh........
Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by Konjiboii: 5:56pm On Jun 23, 2023
Disgusting creatures
Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by OdefaGirl(f): 5:56pm On Jun 23, 2023
Na waa ooo..... Is it that these people don't have families or they overgrow their families?
Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by SIMPonPatrol(m): 5:57pm On Jun 23, 2023
No pics?
Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by Sholmakem(f): 5:57pm On Jun 23, 2023
Some of these ladies are agent of darkness looking for guys to fall their traps ;so they can go any length for you. please guys be careful, not everything that come cheaply are cheap.
Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by SIMPonPatrol(m): 5:58pm On Jun 23, 2023
AyamGod23:
omo my prick don stand, if na me i go pin and Down wozz her slap spread her legs and penetrate her.

Rapist spotted!
Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by EriMma1: 5:59pm On Jun 23, 2023
See her ugly face. Be like toad.

Men are scum. See how this one is already dazed by the mere nudeness of a stranger. Tufia!
Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by SIMPonPatrol(m): 5:59pm On Jun 23, 2023
OdefaGirl:
Na waa ooo..... Is it that these people don't have families or they overgrow their families?

The lady is just having fun, nothing to get worked up about
Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by mastermaestro(m): 5:59pm On Jun 23, 2023
The condemned seeking whom to take along. sad
Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by kingyakos: 6:00pm On Jun 23, 2023
One of the reasons why Muslim will always rule this country because the idiot girl go dey claim Christian
Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by SIMPonPatrol(m): 6:00pm On Jun 23, 2023
EriMma1:
See her ugly face. Be like toad.

Men are scum. See how this one is already dazed by the mere nudeness of a stranger. Tufia!

Are you finer than her?

Post your own pic let us judge!
Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by EriMma1: 6:01pm On Jun 23, 2023
SIMPonPatrol:

Are you finer than her?

Post your own pic let us judge!
Why should I post my pics for you to see? For what now? Mtchew!
Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by Wettoid123: 6:02pm On Jun 23, 2023
Give me the original photo pls, no galaxy attach but I don't believe this nonsense happened in Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by LetsDestroyAPC(m): 6:03pm On Jun 23, 2023
Lol. Funny how the niggar is looking at he place.
Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by SIMPonPatrol(m): 6:05pm On Jun 23, 2023
Egoat:
What exactly is the rationale behind this now?
She wants to trend or what?
This is disgusting, foolish and embarrassing.
I can't understand why anyone would choose to do this for any reason. See the stretch marks sef. ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

What is so disgusting about it?

The lady is confident in her looks while naked grin
Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by SIMPonPatrol(m): 6:06pm On Jun 23, 2023
LetsDestroyAPC:
Lol. Funny how the niggar is looking at he place.

Are you saying you will not look at the pussy if you're the one? grin
Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by Blackdeewhy(m): 6:07pm On Jun 23, 2023
She's putting on a nude top bra and nude short tight.
Zoom the first picture for the top bra and the last tattooed nude short๐Ÿ˜‰
Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by Sucolee(m): 6:08pm On Jun 23, 2023
Her life,her problem
Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by callmevirus(m): 6:08pm On Jun 23, 2023
This might be a bet, maybe they bet money but whether money or not where is her pride now? glorifying immorality
Tomorrow now she will be saying men are scum
Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by grandstar(m): 6:09pm On Jun 23, 2023
This must be South Africa
Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by SIMPonPatrol(m): 6:09pm On Jun 23, 2023
koning:
Nudity don't mean shiiiit to women these days.

Many are walking around with zero underwear.

There's nothing wrong with that, because it allows for fress air to get to the pussy and keep it fresh grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by boxypane(m): 6:09pm On Jun 23, 2023
kyber:
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
The real VAR
Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by Ismaillarry11: 6:11pm On Jun 23, 2023
On colos
Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by MagicalConcepts: 6:11pm On Jun 23, 2023
kyber:
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Let me join the laughter. ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜†
Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by LetsDestroyAPC(m): 6:11pm On Jun 23, 2023
SIMPonPatrol:

Are you saying you will not look at the pussy if you're the one? grin

I would rather focus on my work.
Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by maxiart2(m): 6:13pm On Jun 23, 2023
After they go say the past doesn't matter undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by SIMPonPatrol(m): 6:13pm On Jun 23, 2023
1nice:

The naked lady is suffering from mental sickness: no responsible person will decide to naked themselves before the public except mad people who walks around naked without shame; mad people do stupid and foolish things because they have mental sicknesses.

Tere are some countries where being naked in public is not considered a big deal.

Are you going to say their citizens are mad?
Re: Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) by Magabush1(m): 6:14pm On Jun 23, 2023
The problem with Nigerians is always dishing out news without confirmation of location. Always trying to paint Nigeria in bad light. This is not Nigeria but south Africa. Copy and paste is not good . Who dey even approve all these una unverified trash. Repent because that's not Nigeria and it's even a very very oooooold news ๐Ÿ—ž๏ธ

kyber:
You see the way ladies are just embarrassing themselves lolz
This work I must learn am I swear shwoo

What do you guys have to say about this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Get Rid Of Spots And Blemishes / Deepika Padukone - Miss Ten On Ten! Effortlessly Chic. / I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.