Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

What Are The Prices Of Qurbani In Your Area? It Might Be Helpful To Someone - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Are The Prices Of Qurbani In Your Area? It Might Be Helpful To Someone (7639 Views)

Eid-adha 2022: Post The Prices Of Animals At Your Location Here / Eid-ul-adha Preparation: How Much Is Udiyah/Qurbani Near You? / Eid: Etiquette Of Qurbani (slaughtering) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Prices Of Qurbani In Your Area? It Might Be Helpful To Someone by Lukgaf(m): 5:16am On Jun 23, 2023
Alhamdulillah, we are just a few days away from Eid-ul-Adha, one of the two major Islamic festivals. Those who are planning to perform Udhiya (Qurbani) this year would have been keeping themselves updated about the prices of these animals in the market. Some of these animals include goats, sheep, cows, bulls, buffaloes, or camels, either male or female, as long as they meet the required conditions (please refer to the other thread for further information on the type of animal and the conditions they should meet).

"There is nothing dearer to Allah during the days of Qurbani than the sacrifice of animals. The sacrificed animal will come on the Day of Qiyamah with its horns, hair, and hooves to be weighed in reward. The sacrifice is accepted by Allah before the blood reaches the ground. Therefore, sacrifice with an open and happy heart." (Hadith-Ibn Majah)

"Whoever has the capacity to sacrifice and does not do so should not come to the place where the Eid prayer is offered." (Hadith-Ibn Majah)

To encourage those who may think that making Udhiya is too expensive, could you please share the prices of these animals and your location in this thread?

May Allah make it easy for all of us.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Prices Of Qurbani In Your Area? It Might Be Helpful To Someone by Smartdoctor: 11:53am On Jun 23, 2023
Make una share price coz I'm willing to kill one this year

1 Like

Re: What Are The Prices Of Qurbani In Your Area? It Might Be Helpful To Someone by handsomeyinka(m): 11:57am On Jun 23, 2023
I bought 4 rams @ 120k eack..

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Prices Of Qurbani In Your Area? It Might Be Helpful To Someone by Badonasty(m): 12:00pm On Jun 23, 2023
May almighty Allah continue to provide for us

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Prices Of Qurbani In Your Area? It Might Be Helpful To Someone by Kukutenla: 12:00pm On Jun 23, 2023
Camel get horn?

Animal rights activists should fight for Animal rights in situations such as this

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Prices Of Qurbani In Your Area? It Might Be Helpful To Someone by Kukutenla: 12:01pm On Jun 23, 2023
handsomeyinka:

Your location says Maryland, USA undecided
Re: What Are The Prices Of Qurbani In Your Area? It Might Be Helpful To Someone by Newnas(m): 12:01pm On Jun 23, 2023
Kukutenla:
Camel get horn?
Why do you ask
Re: What Are The Prices Of Qurbani In Your Area? It Might Be Helpful To Someone by Kukutenla: 12:02pm On Jun 23, 2023
Newnas:

Why do you ask
Never seen one with it
Re: What Are The Prices Of Qurbani In Your Area? It Might Be Helpful To Someone by handsomeyinka(m): 12:06pm On Jun 23, 2023
Kukutenla:

Your location says Maryland, USA undecided

Yes..
I buy them as gifts for my muslim Customers .

I sent the money and they were all purchased in Kara few days ago

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Prices Of Qurbani In Your Area? It Might Be Helpful To Someone by Lukuluku69(m): 12:11pm On Jun 23, 2023
Kukutenla:
Camel get horn?

Animal rights activists should fight for Animal rights in situations such as this

Lol @ Animal Activists. Animal Activists never say don't kill Animals or eat them what they advocate is the fact that don't be brutal/cruel in your treatment of Animals.

In Islam, brutality/cruelty to Animals is even condemned in strongest terms, so before the Activists, Animal Rights existed in Islam.

And if it is the supposedly "Mass Killings" an issue (Around 30m+) Animals are sacrificed yearly but guess what, you won't even notice that "decimation" in the concerned Animals population. That is what is called Barakah. Blessings!

May Allah Bless us all with acceptable Udaiya. (Ameen)

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Prices Of Qurbani In Your Area? It Might Be Helpful To Someone by Lukuluku69(m): 12:15pm On Jun 23, 2023
Kukutenla:
Camel get horn?

Qiyamah with its horns, hair, and hooves to be weighed in reward.

I am sure horns is/are not the only items mentioned.

Read them again.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Prices Of Qurbani In Your Area? It Might Be Helpful To Someone by Luckysbab: 12:20pm On Jun 23, 2023
handsomeyinka:

Yes..
I buy them as gifts for my muslim Customers .

I sent the money and they were all purchased in Kara few days ago

Them big?

Considering getting a couple from one village here to take to Kara. It could bring quite decent returns, but the pepper never rest to execute.

A couple of weeks ago, some folk reportedly got a “big ram” over 200k at Kara. Perhaps that price would have added 30% or thereabouts now.
Re: What Are The Prices Of Qurbani In Your Area? It Might Be Helpful To Someone by Walexz02(m): 12:21pm On Jun 23, 2023
MashaAllah. Can you please list the animals in accordance to hierarchy in rewards ,those killing a cow have more reward than killing a ram

1 Like

Re: What Are The Prices Of Qurbani In Your Area? It Might Be Helpful To Someone by olumzzz(m): 12:22pm On Jun 23, 2023
4 gig or 8 gig RAM?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Prices Of Qurbani In Your Area? It Might Be Helpful To Someone by Bimpe29: 12:25pm On Jun 23, 2023
The prices are truly expensive and varied based on location. A 70k ram bought at Nigeria republic is sold for almost 150k in Ilorin, the Kwara State capital.

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Prices Of Qurbani In Your Area? It Might Be Helpful To Someone by bewla(m): 12:26pm On Jun 23, 2023
Smartdoctor:
Make una share price coz I'm willing to kill one this year
cow be around 650 to 700
Goat around 70
Ram about 120 to 200
Camel ask goggles

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Prices Of Qurbani In Your Area? It Might Be Helpful To Someone by handsomeyinka(m): 12:27pm On Jun 23, 2023
Luckysbab:

Them big?

Considering getting a couple from one village here to take to Kara. It could bring quite decent returns, but the pepper never rest to execute.

A couple of weeks ago, some folk reportedly got a “big ram” over 200k at Kara. Perhaps that price would have added 30% or thereabouts now.
Yes..you absolutely right.

The purchase was made through one of our house security who speaks hausa and has relations from jigawa and kano at the kara market.
Those rams are now sold for about 170k.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Prices Of Qurbani In Your Area? It Might Be Helpful To Someone by Hassanmaye(m): 1:00pm On Jun 23, 2023
Lukgaf:
Alhamdulillah, we are just a few days away from Eid-ul-Adha, one of the two major Islamic festivals. Those who are planning to perform Udhiya (Qurbani) this year would have been keeping themselves updated about the prices of these animals in the market. Some of these animals include goats, sheep, cows, bulls, buffaloes, or camels, either male or female, as long as they meet the required conditions (please refer to the other thread for further information on the type of animal and the conditions they should meet).

"There is nothing dearer to Allah during the days of Qurbani than the sacrifice of animals. The sacrificed animal will come on the Day of Qiyamah with its horns, hair, and hooves to be weighed in reward. The sacrifice is accepted by Allah before the blood reaches the ground. Therefore, sacrifice with an open and happy heart." (Hadith-Ibn Majah)

"Whoever has the capacity to sacrifice and does not do so should not come to the place where the Eid prayer is offered." (Hadith-Ibn Majah)

To encourage those who may think that making Udhiya is too expensive, could you please share the prices of these animals and your location in this thread?

May Allah make it easy for all of us.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Are The Prices Of Qurbani In Your Area? It Might Be Helpful To Someone by Alamkir: 1:05pm On Jun 23, 2023
handsomeyinka:

So cheap? Which State
and how big are they

1 Like

Re: What Are The Prices Of Qurbani In Your Area? It Might Be Helpful To Someone by Alamkir: 1:21pm On Jun 23, 2023
Luckysbab:

Them big?

Pls Where is kara?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Prices Of Qurbani In Your Area? It Might Be Helpful To Someone by Luckysbab: 2:29pm On Jun 23, 2023
Alamkir:

Pls Where is kara?

Usually the name given to the area they sell animals within the city.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Prices Of Qurbani In Your Area? It Might Be Helpful To Someone by barbstee(m): 2:58pm On Jun 23, 2023
May Allaah make it easy

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Prices Of Qurbani In Your Area? It Might Be Helpful To Someone by poppingtags: 3:34pm On Jun 23, 2023
Please what time can a man cut his hair. Is it before eidl or Eid?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Prices Of Qurbani In Your Area? It Might Be Helpful To Someone by poppingtags: 3:34pm On Jun 23, 2023
Or after Eidl?
Re: What Are The Prices Of Qurbani In Your Area? It Might Be Helpful To Someone by bot227(f): 4:47pm On Jun 23, 2023
For those that are willing to buy from north. I can link you up with someone that's trusted and tested. They deliver in Lagos, Ibadan, oshogbo, Ilorin. You will be shown apicture at the market before purchase of any animal. Animals from goat, cow, ram as well as Camel.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Prices Of Qurbani In Your Area? It Might Be Helpful To Someone by Younggeek03(m): 9:08pm On Jun 23, 2023
Salam alaikum brothers and sisters, feeding has been a major challenge after loosing my job last year due to health issues. Kindly help with a little from what Allah has blessed you with, so me and my little family can get something to eat during this eid period.
Jazakallah kairan.

Sterling Bank.

(1) (Reply)

5 Gifts You Can Give To Your Non-muslim Friends For Eid El Kabir / The Girl Who Threw The Holy Quran And Turned To A Monkey In 2004 / Ramadhan Kareem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.