Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,031 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

My Travel And Stay In Cayman Islands - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Travel And Stay In Cayman Islands (452 Views)

The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures) / The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos / My Travel Experience To East Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Travel And Stay In Cayman Islands by Slimszy: 3:03pm On Jun 23, 2023
I will be sharing pictures of my trip to Cayman Islands
Re: My Travel And Stay In Cayman Islands by Slimszy: 3:10pm On Jun 23, 2023
There was no direct flight from Abuja to Grand Cayman, so I had to fly from Abuja to Lagos first.

Image 1 - Mirror selfie in Abuja
Image 2 - Mirror selfie in Lagos

Re: My Travel And Stay In Cayman Islands by Slimszy: 3:21pm On Jun 23, 2023
Everything was smooth, as I had to part with some thousands so as to avoid all them airport staffs drama.

Ps: It's a choice if you want to give or not. But packaged bambiala plenty somehow.

We boarded and flight to took off at exactly 10:55pm Nigeria Time.

4 Likes

Re: My Travel And Stay In Cayman Islands by Biola67: 4:51pm On Jun 23, 2023
enjoy…
Re: My Travel And Stay In Cayman Islands by Sweetvie: 10:36pm On Jun 23, 2023
Following

(1) (Reply)

Helpful Tips For All International Students Coming To Study In America... / Uyi Moter With Their Poor Service / Canada Immigration Medical Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.