Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,575 members, 7,847,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:24 PM

Put All These 4 Animals In A Cage, Who’s Coming Out Alive? (see Photos)......... - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Put All These 4 Animals In A Cage, Who’s Coming Out Alive? (see Photos)......... (621 Views)

"We Will Cage The Super Eagles Attack" - Cote D'ivoire Coach, Gasset / Arsenal Transfer Targets: Who's Coming In, Who's Going Out / Referee Beaten To Coma By Fans After Football Match In Owerri. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Put All These 4 Animals In A Cage, Who’s Coming Out Alive? (see Photos)......... by AskPero360: 5:46am On Jun 24, 2023
Which of these animals is the strongest?

Of course, strength is not the only factor that determines who would win in a fight. Other factors, such as speed, agility, and intelligence, would also play a role.

1. Gorillas:

Gorillas are the largest primates on Earth, and they are incredibly strong. They can lift up to 2,000kg (about 30 humans), which is over 10 times their body weight. Gorillas also have a powerful bite, which can exert up to 1,300 pounds of pressure per square inch.

2. Rhinoceroses:

Rhinoceroses are some of the heaviest land animals on Earth, and they are also very strong. They can charge at speeds of up to 40 miles per hour, and their horns can be used as weapons. Rhinoceroses also have a thick hide that makes them difficult to injure.

3. Bears:

Bears are incredibly strong animals, and they can lift up to 1,000kg (about 2,200 pounds). Bears also have sharp claws and teeth, which they can use to attack their prey.

4. Lions:

Lions are the kings of the jungle, and they are known for their strength and ferocity. They can weigh up to 250kg (about 550 pounds), and they have a bite that can exert up to 1,000 pounds of pressure per square inch.

So which of these animals is the strongest? It is difficult to say for sure, as they all have different strengths and weaknesses. However, if we were to compare their raw strength, then the gorilla would probably be the winner. Gorillas are simply much larger and stronger than the other animals on this list.

Put All These 4 Animals In A Cage, Who’s Coming Out Alive?

Drop your comment below
Re: Put All These 4 Animals In A Cage, Who’s Coming Out Alive? (see Photos)......... by Kudman: 6:06am On Jun 24, 2023
Bear
Re: Put All These 4 Animals In A Cage, Who’s Coming Out Alive? (see Photos)......... by Udeba: 6:11am On Jun 24, 2023
Lion should dominate
Pablo1986:
1. Rhinos 2. Grizzly bears 3.Lion 4. Gorilla... Regarding Palsaid, it’s the best-paying platform I have seen so far. I love the simplicity of the network. no overwhelm

Re: Put All These 4 Animals In A Cage, Who’s Coming Out Alive? (see Photos)......... by Efosaspeaks: 6:17am On Jun 24, 2023
grizzly bear wins
AskOhaneze1:
I go with gorila. gorila are wise animals. dat makes use of its surroundings in a fight…. 2nd is bear... However, I don try the site, E dey pay wella

Re: Put All These 4 Animals In A Cage, Who’s Coming Out Alive? (see Photos)......... by Oscabone: 6:20am On Jun 24, 2023
Gorilla will definitely win
ujuronor:
Gorilla is the strongest, toughest, badest and dangerious, why lion is the weakest, dullest, harmless, calmness there... Anyway, God go bless you for this link. the site dey work, I try am yesterday when I see the post, them pay me.

Re: Put All These 4 Animals In A Cage, Who’s Coming Out Alive? (see Photos)......... by Efosaspeaks: 6:26am On Jun 24, 2023
grizzly bear will defeat...
Claraiyama22:
I choose gorilla... Moreover, I’m tired of hearing this Palsaid of a site? I will give it a try anyways.

Re: Put All These 4 Animals In A Cage, Who’s Coming Out Alive? (see Photos)......... by Pablo1986: 6:29am On Jun 24, 2023
Gorilla is a powerful animal. Although, Palsaid dey work, but na the lower package fast pass
ohakim360:
I think it would be the gorilla. In addition to Palsaid, I neva miss any payment since I register, the site is the best for now

Re: Put All These 4 Animals In A Cage, Who’s Coming Out Alive? (see Photos)......... by Alphonsus1985: 6:34am On Jun 24, 2023
After Gorilla, come Bears. By the way, Pasaid is paying, I have benefited twice from it, let's pray it lasts long.
ukemecil:
We dont need argument is gorilla... Lion will neva win. I don already hear about the platform, the news dey everywhere... E still dey pay sha. You are good to go...

Re: Put All These 4 Animals In A Cage, Who’s Coming Out Alive? (see Photos)......... by SIlver360: 6:37am On Jun 24, 2023
I totally disagree with you... gorilla is the strongest amongst them all...
KcBadoo1:
I concur with you... na lion go come out, with is uniqueness and Dominion….there will always be a way for the king of the jungle to defeat. As for palsaid, D site still dey pay, I don dey cashout for more than 2 weeks. Na the profit I dey even dey put back.

(1) (Reply)

Heartland And Kano Pillars / We’re Ready To Sink Germany –siasia / What Is Happening To Nigeria Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.