Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,475 members, 7,823,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Share A Problem You've Add Using Huawei Before - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Share A Problem You've Add Using Huawei Before (135 Views)

What's The Best Infinix Phone You've Used????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share A Problem You've Add Using Huawei Before by Kimiso(m): 9:10am On Jun 24, 2023
The fact that huawei has never developed problem pertaining to panel,and i haven't even heard or seen anybody complain of faulty huawei panel like every other phones, huawei is easier and very lovely phone my experience using huawei for several times is impeccably genuine,am still enjoying my huawei y9s, I don't know how they build their panel so very strong and indestructible,.....share yours

1 Like

Re: Share A Problem You've Add Using Huawei Before by Adewale1603(m): 9:17am On Jun 24, 2023
It's not a common phone like others. People don't use the brand. Only very few people use it. That's why it's not in the limelight. Doesn't mean it doesn't develop faults and bad panel.
Re: Share A Problem You've Add Using Huawei Before by just2endowed: 7:54pm On Jun 29, 2023
Adewale1603:
It's not a common phone like others. People don't use the brand. Only very few people use it. That's why it's not in the limelight. Doesn't mean it doesn't develop faults and bad panel.

Phone hardly develop software issue after update unlike xiaomi redmi.

If not for trump, Huawei would have blaze ahead of others. Ui is simple and easy, strong body build and battery dose not disappointed

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Lenovo TWS Earbuds... / Happy Independence Nigeria / Inbox Credentials Storage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.