Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,376 members, 7,853,673 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:23 PM

Why Women Need To Learn To Shoot Their Shots At Men” – Actress Bayray Macnwizu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Women Need To Learn To Shoot Their Shots At Men” – Actress Bayray Macnwizu (324 Views)

Annie Idibia And Pero Throw Shots At Each Other / Don Jazzy And Toke Makinwa Shoot Their Shots At Each Other! / Nollywood Actress Bayray McNwizu Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Women Need To Learn To Shoot Their Shots At Men” – Actress Bayray Macnwizu by youngkid6: 10:25am On Jun 24, 2023
Popular Nollywood actress, Bayray McNwizu, has stated that making the first move in a love relationship is perfectly acceptable for women.

In an interview with Saturday Beats, she stated this while urging more women to express interest in the men they like without becoming desperate.

The screen diva emphasized that women must be forthright about their goals since there are situations when a man may not notice the clues a lady is giving out about her intentions.

She said;

“There are pros and cons when it comes to women ‘shooting their shots.’ If one does not want to waste one’s time, just find out what is working. It is always about knowing where to apply the gauge, knowing when to proceed, how fast to move and when to stop. These things are so important. If one likes somebody as a woman, know how to proceed and know how fast one can take action.

Also, know when to stop because one cannot afford to look desperate. A woman needs to have a healthy self-concept about herself and know that she is a queen. If a woman wants to be in a man’s life, that woman has to bring a lot of value to the table. If the man cannot see that, then the woman should help him. If the man is interested, he will chase the woman. If he is not, then the both the man and the woman can settle for friendship. It’s even more valuable to have friendships that can blossom into other things as opposed to immediate romantic relationships.”

24/7 non stop reading intresting stories
see more :
https://www.readtheblog.online/theblog/categories/_update

Re: Why Women Need To Learn To Shoot Their Shots At Men” – Actress Bayray Macnwizu by Kudman: 10:29am On Jun 24, 2023
Ok
Re: Why Women Need To Learn To Shoot Their Shots At Men” – Actress Bayray Macnwizu by donbachi(m): 10:30am On Jun 24, 2023
Shots they've been shooting.

After all,a girl once told me "Don't you like what you are seeing?"
Re: Why Women Need To Learn To Shoot Their Shots At Men” – Actress Bayray Macnwizu by caesymore(m): 10:35am On Jun 24, 2023
Boom Dig_it!!

I have always told my Nigga, Women can't stand rejection from we Men like we accept and move on when they do, on this premise it is very deadly, a sworn foe you will be when a lady see you rejected her advances and later see you with your girlfriend which you met after her show of affection.

My current girl, was the one that gave me proper Man marking, at a point on giving it a chance I found bliss in her, that type of baby girl is actually what I was ready to search far and wide for, not knowing she has always been outside my door.

NB: some Men go do you dirty for approaching them and some will do you wonders too (sweet wonders), there are two ways to this coin, Ladies should have that in mind before advances and do also know that life goes on after all.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Finally Send Strong Warning To All His Baby Mamas Or Arrest / Bbnaija’s Vee Arrests Plumber For Duping Her Of N130k / Flavour Responds To Concerns Of Lady Interested In Dating Igbo Men But Uncertain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.