Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Who Is King Of Fuji In Nigeria? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Is King Of Fuji In Nigeria? (21399 Views)

Pasuma Wonder Vs Saheed Osupa - Who's Currently D King Of Fuji Music? / Who Is King Of Fuji Now! / K1 D Ultimate,obesere And Adewale Ayuba!who's D Real King Of Fuji Music In Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is King Of Fuji In Nigeria? by manakims: 9:09am On Sep 07, 2007
In nigeria there is discrepancy that is going on about who is the king of fuji. I am not a fuji fans but whenever they play fuji music on radio i do listen to it but later i came across a guy called SAIDI OSUPA since then i ve been listening to his music because u wil learn one or two things from his music like wise another man from ogun state SEFIU. But i was surprised when i learnt that some of the fuji musicians were against OSUPA as king of music,wel everybody has his or her opinion bt a reasonable person should know that SAIDI OSUPA is the mandate.
Re: Who Is King Of Fuji In Nigeria? by topeorekoy(m): 10:41am On Sep 07, 2007
i'll vote for PAPA TOSIBE, ABASIDO, OMORAPALA, MR LECTURER all the way and all the time
Re: Who Is King Of Fuji In Nigeria? by bukkies: 10:44pm On Sep 27, 2007
Who else deserves to be crowned if not Saheed with his philosophical rythm. He entertains, advises and teaches how to live and enjoy life to the fullest. He is down to earth in all ramifications. I don't listen to any music if not Saheed's and I've learnt alot of lessons. Any song devoid of reasoning and moral is not meant to be associated with Fuji. Though people misconstrued him for  a heartless man, but he's my heroe any time any day.
Re: Who Is King Of Fuji In Nigeria? by kaydee(m): 12:50pm On Sep 29, 2007
manakims:

In nigeria there is discrepancy that is going on about who is the king of fuji. I am not a fuji fans but whenever they play fuji music on radio i do listen to it but later i came across a guy called SAIDI OSUPA since then i ve been listening to his music because u wil learn one or two things from his music like wise another man from ogun state SEFIU. But i was surprised when i learnt that some of the fuji musicians were against OSUPA as king of music,wel everybody has his or her opinion bt a reasonable person should know that SAIDI OSUPA is the mandate.  

This is a big lie! You ain't a Fuji fan and U think this violent Mofo should be the fuji King? Nah!!!!!!!!! They want someone who is humble and not violent.It's obvious Fuji artistes like him and younger than him don't want him.He knows he will never be King.Have U heard this new guy dissing ur Saheed Osupa? Hear him out and see the truth in the lies.

"Ilesanmi dun joye lo"

Yeah! He's got a claim to the throne but it will be a disaster if he's made King.His friends will turn to Brutus and he'll be Ceasar. Is K1 no longer the king?
Re: Who Is King Of Fuji In Nigeria? by SmartK1(m): 1:23pm On Nov 14, 2007
He olodo, Wasiu is d king of Fuji.

Osupa is the king of music.

Is it clear.
You think this violent Mofo should be the fuji King? Nah!!!!!!!!!
Has he fought with u before.

They want someone who is humble and not violent
Like the current king who reportedly goes around with gun.

It's obvious Fuji artistes like him and younger than him don't want him
Bon ba fun were loko, odo ara re ni yio ro oko si. He did not make himself. The fuji creator, someone to be recknoed with in Nigeria music, nominated him.

He knows he will never be King
He is a king already.

Hear him out and see the truth in the lies.

"Ilesanmi dun joye lo"
"Boba ba kan mi, eyin aye ma a wi". You did not hear that. That was the completion of the first one u quoted out of context.

Yeah! He's got a claim to the throne but it will be a disaster if he's made King.His friends will turn to Brutus and he'll be Ceasar.
HE IS KING OF MUSIC.

Is K1 no longer the king?
He is, the king of fuji.

Bros, if u do not know about fuji or music, go and rest.
Re: Who Is King Of Fuji In Nigeria? by A40(m): 4:42pm On Nov 14, 2007
Paso
Re: Who Is King Of Fuji In Nigeria? by kaypinchi(m): 7:01pm On Nov 14, 2007
I'll give it to Kollington.

He rose gradually to fame and exited with a bang. Marital woes wrecked his career though.

Remember the Fuji Megastar & Fuji Ropopo era, I still enjoy those songs to date.
Re: Who Is King Of Fuji In Nigeria? by Remii(m): 9:35am On Mar 01, 2009
No need for King in Fuji music arena, all of them na king

Apart from Paso wey say in be Otunba  for K1 others are either King, Igwe, Alayeluwa or Oba. So no need for King since entry point is "KING". Seriously, sha in my opinion, KI is best of modern Fuji musicians while Alhaji Agba SAB, is undisputed overall Leader. Have you heard any one of them praising elders and call the name of Baba Alatika before calling Alhaji Agba?!
Re: Who Is King Of Fuji In Nigeria? by khanye(m): 12:02pm On Mar 09, 2009
Ruggheadman grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Who Is King Of Fuji In Nigeria? by javalove(m): 12:20pm On Mar 09, 2009
khanye:

Ruggheadman grin cheesy grin cheesy

Seconded grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is King Of Fuji In Nigeria? by bilms(m): 6:09pm On Mar 09, 2009
irrespective of ur opinion about this issue or ur choice of artist.

the best fuji music artist is saheed.

b4 some can be considered the true king in fuji music, u have to posses the original fuji style. u cant be diverting fuji in the name of modern music without doing ur primary concern which is to sing song of origin,advice,danceable, and proverbs.

so when choosing ur king, u have to choose someone who has the quality.

among them all, it is only saheed osupa who posses all these characters and He was nominated by fuji music originator and finally the was crowned.

Kabio si, olufimo 1 as far as fuji music is concerned
Re: Who Is King Of Fuji In Nigeria? by bilms(m): 4:24pm On Mar 11, 2009
where una dey?
Re: Who Is King Of Fuji In Nigeria? by ajibawealt(m): 5:04pm On Mar 11, 2009
K1 the ultimate, no story
Re: Who Is King Of Fuji In Nigeria? by elemasho: 5:44pm On Mar 25, 2009
We all know that Saheed Osupa is the King of fuji in Africa,i love his music but i hate his way of life
Re: Who Is King Of Fuji In Nigeria? by bilms(m): 7:21pm On Mar 27, 2009
nice talk.

his way of life is out of his music.
Re: Who Is King Of Fuji In Nigeria? by kaydee(m): 9:23pm On Mar 27, 2009
He's fake acting like he don't want the title but look at him now, He deserves it though and taking his lifestyle outta the way,he's worthy.
Re: Who Is King Of Fuji In Nigeria? by Dotman01(m): 10:05pm On Mar 27, 2009
Wats wrong wit his way of life? Dat he smokes weed or wot, wu doesnt among dem?
Wat i blv is K1's type of fuji is unique, he always sings wit d beat nd more entertainin to listen to nd also he's versatile. However OSUPA's music has a lotta lessons to learn frm but has only one 'ALATIKA' style of singin,
But in short d UNDISPUTED leader of fuji music is BARRISTER, ALHAJI AGBA, BABA BABAA. no story
Re: Who Is King Of Fuji In Nigeria? by bilms(m): 2:09pm On Mar 30, 2009
well osupa is just an undisputed singer.

this guy is exceptional.

when we talk abt the fuji creativity, then we should not be talking abt anyone other than king saheed.

after him, we can talk abt others.

the reason y is because, he his too original.

and whn we talk abt the best on a paticular style, we should nt be talking abt those who divert from the original style, but rather, we should talk abt the original.

the fact that saheed did no attach any thing to his music keeps him real. not that he cant, but he always said he wants to be real. he wants to promote african origin. and he can only do that by keeping it real.
Re: Who Is King Of Fuji In Nigeria? by Lagam: 3:56am On Nov 20, 2009
abeg no mind that stupid man wey call inself osupa or irawo,where this man dey the time wey K1 they fight for fuji to be well know to the people around the world the time wey kolington and Barister Wey cos this wahala they sing during their time who fit bold enough to come out and sing fuji music among those of them that time ,if i lie ask easy sawaba this man is still alive and is coligues them go yawn una ,na k1 make fuji music easy for coming fuji artist to be sing easily with out K1 no fuji even barister talk am Osupa ke omo ana wey no sabi any thing look any body wey know this man osuapa make u na help tell am say if them they push am make in no out in self ooo K1 is the king of fuji Capo di tuti as the italiana man used to called him means Oba Orin De ca po. so by the way according to yoruba proverb:bow for your elder in order to survive .K1 the king of music.
Re: Who Is King Of Fuji In Nigeria? by backbelle: 2:42pm On Nov 20, 2009
abass akande obesere
Re: Who Is King Of Fuji In Nigeria? by dare1992: 8:35am On May 09, 2013
k1 na badoo of al na
Re: Who Is King Of Fuji In Nigeria? by dare1992: 8:38am On May 09, 2013
king saheed osupa iz d king of fuji muzik in general coz itz resonable nd luvly wen listening

(1) (Reply)

How To Promote My Music On Radio Stations? / Top Most Listened Radio Station In Ibadan / Raymond Ayuba Of Hot 99.5FM Is Dead!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.