Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Believe In The Gospel Of The Water And The Spirit To Avoid This Scary Story - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Believe In The Gospel Of The Water And The Spirit To Avoid This Scary Story (148 Views)

Why I Avoid This 3 Churches / Why Did God Send Evil Spirit To Torment King Saul? / Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Believe In The Gospel Of The Water And The Spirit To Avoid This Scary Story by Thegospelman(m): 5:22pm On Jun 24, 2023
As such, we must always trust in the gospel of the water and the Spirit, and we must spread this gospel in our lives. Let me tell you a scary story here; I heard this story from one of our sisters. There was a married couple living in a high-rise apartment building—let’s say that it had 300 floors. One day, the elevators at the apartment building broke down, and so this couple had to take the stairs all the way to the 300th floor. So they decided to climb up the stairway, promising each other to take turns to tell various stories, some funny, some sad, and some scary, until they reached the 300th floor. In this way, as they shared interesting stories, they didn’t feel that it was so hard to climb up that high. Eventually, they reached the 299th floor. The husband then said to his wife, “Honey, would you like to listen to a really scary story?” So the wife said, “Sure, why not; go ahead.” Her husband then said to her, “I’ll tell you the scariest story in the world. I actually left the key at the guardroom on the first floor!” Can’t you feel goose bumps all over your body?

Like this, if you and I lead our lives of faith without knowing the gospel of the water and the Spirit despite having believed in Jesus all our lives, and we are still convinced that we ourselves would still go to the Kingdom of Heaven, then we will find out at our last breath that we actually can’t go to where the Lord is, all because of the sins that still remain in our hearts. This will be the scariest thing ever to happen to us. All this time, you have believed in Jesus with the hope of entering Heaven one day, but if you find out at your deathbed that you can’t go to Heaven because you don’t have the key to Heaven, which is faith in the gospel of the water and the Spirit, then just how devastated would you be? Aren’t you terrified of this prospect?

If we really believe in Jesus as our Savior, and if we really believe that we have been remitted from our sins by our faith in the gospel of the water and the Spirit, then all of us will surely enter Heaven. However, many people do not know the gospel of the water and the Spirit, and therefore their sins remain intact in their hearts. Since such people are not God’s children, they cannot enter the Kingdom of Heaven. That is why many Christians professing to believe in only Jesus will bear the most terrifying punishment by paying the wages of sin from God, all because they are ignorant of the gospel of the water and the Spirit. However, for those of us who have now received the remission of sin by believing in the gospel Truth of the water and the Spirit with all of the heart, there is nothing to worry about for our salvation is assured even unto our deathbed. By believing in the gospel of the water and the Spirit, we have already received eternal life from God as well as the washing away of our sins, and we have also been moved from death to life to never reach (John 5:24).

Free book request

Heretics, Who Followed the Sins of Jeroboam (I) & (II)

www.bjnewlife.org

Re: Believe In The Gospel Of The Water And The Spirit To Avoid This Scary Story by Thegospelman(m): 11:01am On Jun 25, 2023
We must all believe in the gospel of the water and the Spirit to be able to see and enter the kingdom of God.

(1) (Reply)

How To Overcome The Microphone Related Diseases / Seeds Of Destiny Devotional (SOD), 26th July 2023 / Ex Lgbt Activist Likely To Face Jail Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.