Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Why Side Chicks Are Necessary For Marriages To Work Well - Relationship Expert - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Side Chicks Are Necessary For Marriages To Work Well - Relationship Expert (388 Views)

Relationship Expert, Blessing Okoro Arrested By FCID Operatives In Lagos (Photo) / Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married / Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Side Chicks Are Necessary For Marriages To Work Well - Relationship Expert by Gistblog9ja(m): 6:23am On Jun 25, 2023
Relationship Expert, Blessing Okoro in an interview with @tegantalkshow is on the side of the matter that " without side chick's, many marriages today will be crashing".

The Relationship expert, said in words according to the video seen below;

"Without side chics, a lot of marriages will be broken today. That is one of the realities we need to face because a lot of these married women cannot satisfy their husbands. Men are adventurous in nature. There are sometimes a woman is pregnant, lots of things are happening to her, she is not in the mood, she is busy, and the man is out there. The side chic does the work. If there is no side chic to play that role, men would walk away. So the side chics are just that desert to satisfy themselves and come back".

She added, "What people have nowadays in the country isn't marriage but cohabiting relationship".

Click the link to Watch a video of Blessing Okoro on her talkshow with @tegantalkshow below;

https://www.gistblog9ja.com/2023/06/why-side-chicks-are-necessary-for.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Why Side Chicks Are Necessary For Marriages To Work Well - Relationship Expert by Muh247: 6:24am On Jun 25, 2023
Taking marriage counseling from a divorcee

3 Likes

Re: Why Side Chicks Are Necessary For Marriages To Work Well - Relationship Expert by kernniejay(m): 8:01am On Jun 25, 2023
Muh247:
Taking marriage counseling from a divorcee
Buuuahahahahahaha grin
Re: Why Side Chicks Are Necessary For Marriages To Work Well - Relationship Expert by Creamypie(m): 8:55am On Jun 25, 2023
This old mama dey form youngeee, dey use filter apps. Her real picture without filter, when she was arrested kill my appetite for woman

3 Likes

Re: Why Side Chicks Are Necessary For Marriages To Work Well - Relationship Expert by Womanizer(m): 2:32pm On Jun 25, 2023
I agree with her

(1) (Reply)

Umu Obiligbo - Anwuli | Echooroom Live Performance / The Unimaginable Wealth Of Declan Rice / "Why I Am Dragging Uche Elendu And Her Cohorts" – Angela Okorie Opens Up (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.