Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Chicken Republic Female Security Officer Dances On Duty - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Chicken Republic Female Security Officer Dances On Duty (44041 Views)

Sacked Chicken Republic Dancers At A University In Cyprus (Photos) / Apostle Chibuzor Offer Sacked Chicken Republic Staff Scholarships Abroad / Chicken Republic Sacks Staff For Dancing On Duty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chicken Republic Female Security Officer Dances On Duty by NOwazobia: 3:22pm On Jun 25, 2023
We too dey over do...

The OPM man was the one who encouraged this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Chicken Republic Female Security Officer Dances On Duty by LONEWOLFJOHN: 3:34pm On Jun 25, 2023
Puss360:
Lol...This one go dance tire🤣
she should be sacked immidately it against the company's rules and regulations
Re: Chicken Republic Female Security Officer Dances On Duty by OdefaGirl(f): 3:59pm On Jun 25, 2023
Someone wrote.... "The return of happy girls"
Lol
Re: Chicken Republic Female Security Officer Dances On Duty by Puss360(f): 4:02pm On Jun 25, 2023
LONEWOLFJOHN:
she should be sacked immidately it against the company's rules and regulations
Lols... Was it written in the company rules to "Never dance at working hours"...?
But Nigerians sef, you leave house come begin dance for work..
Let's wait for HR to come and say something 🤣
Re: Chicken Republic Female Security Officer Dances On Duty by Rapht933: 4:03pm On Jun 25, 2023
TMSMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glmYVWKcYGA

“OPM Pastor Don Wise” – Reactions As Another Chicken Republic Security Officer Is Seen Dancing On Duty (Video)

In a recent social media sensation, a video capturing a young lady, who happens to be another security guard employed by Chicken Republic, dancing on duty, has gone viral.

The footage, which surfaced online, showcases the young lady showing off her impressive dance moves while supposedly being responsible for maintaining security at the popular fast-food restaurant.

The incident has attracted attention and sparked a wave of comments connecting her actions to those of the Happie Boys, who found themselves traveling to Cyprus for studies after hitting the spotlight in a similar manner.

@iampsalmbee wrote; “Daddy OPM don wise”

See more reactions below.

Dance well
Re: Chicken Republic Female Security Officer Dances On Duty by AfonjaConehead: 4:10pm On Jun 25, 2023
Puss360 ok dikkHead,I gotcha grin:
Stop being sex starved!!!! Leave my profile pic alone.. lol
Re: Chicken Republic Female Security Officer Dances On Duty by CosmicJames(m): 4:38pm On Jun 25, 2023
Likoya:
I just dey for auto and property section, dey look cars and houses wey I no fit buy..This life, money good abeg
You are using your powers wrongly! Why not think and say that you can buy those cars and properties?
Just so you know; riches and wealth are within your reach. You are well built, fully equipped to achieve or conquer anything. But it must start from within.

You shouldn't be thinking and saying that you can't. That will negatively affect the full manifestation of your destiny.

Think that you can. Say you can do it. See possibilities. That way, you will activate the universe for your ultimate good
Re: Chicken Republic Female Security Officer Dances On Duty by judedwriter(m): 4:44pm On Jun 25, 2023
Let her keep dancing grin

Someone may sponsor her to the Philippines for study grin
Re: Chicken Republic Female Security Officer Dances On Duty by azpekuliar: 6:06pm On Jun 25, 2023
Format wey don cast cheesy
Re: Chicken Republic Female Security Officer Dances On Duty by vannessa7(f): 6:15pm On Jun 25, 2023
femijamz:
Make Dem just sack her on time. E no go better for anybody that try to help her because she was sack

Hater, what did she do to you, I can swear with my left breast that you are igbo hiding under that Monica, only some igbos do this, other tribes are more Godly, repent!!!

Apology to the many liberal good igbos🙏🙏🙏
Re: Chicken Republic Female Security Officer Dances On Duty by fortunechy(m): 7:58pm On Jun 25, 2023
The strategy don cast since 1897BC
Re: Chicken Republic Female Security Officer Dances On Duty by stasius: 8:44pm On Jun 25, 2023
They should just sack her.

Anụmanụ. And Nobody should help her. Mumu.
Re: Chicken Republic Female Security Officer Dances On Duty by opeyemi3737: 9:52pm On Jun 25, 2023
no naa what a man can do woman can it better as happie boys dey ungrateful,may she go try are luck
Re: Chicken Republic Female Security Officer Dances On Duty by Overrly7: 5:41am On Jun 26, 2023
This one no serious with his job
Re: Chicken Republic Female Security Officer Dances On Duty by Daytonbale: 9:07am On Jun 26, 2023
The girl fine
Re: Chicken Republic Female Security Officer Dances On Duty by emmatuegbe(m): 2:40pm On Jun 26, 2023
Wetin chiken republic dey put for their food wey make their security personnel dey always dance on duty? Is it the thought of their fat pay at the end of the month or an attempt to seek attention from their vast customers?
Re: Chicken Republic Female Security Officer Dances On Duty by Henadih(m): 2:51pm On Jun 26, 2023
OPM over to you. finish the work you started.
Re: Chicken Republic Female Security Officer Dances On Duty by femijamz: 4:16pm On Jun 30, 2023
vannessa7:

Hater, what did she do to you, I can swear with my left breast that you are igbo hiding under that Monica, only some igbos do this, other tribes are more Godly, repent!!!

Apology to the many liberal good igbos🙏🙏🙏
do u also dance at ur Working place too If u do that and Neva been sack ur oga na mum*
Mind u I be yoruba man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ICAN 2013 May Diet / How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria / Corporate Barber In Tie At His Work Place. Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.