Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Travel Section Game - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Section Game (4307 Views)

*~Temmytanny Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Travel Section Game by pendo89(f): 10:10pm On Oct 04, 2011
True. It seems as though UK is the ultimate destination for most Nigerians. T/F
Re: Travel Section Game by r231(m): 10:28pm On Oct 04, 2011
False

Naija pple likes China better than UK
Re: Travel Section Game by Freiburger(m): 10:30pm On Oct 04, 2011
False.
Re: Travel Section Game by r231(m): 10:33pm On Oct 04, 2011
Freiburger:

False.

ask another question den
Re: Travel Section Game by oc2fish: 11:00pm On Oct 04, 2011
most yorubas bears tokunbo to show they were born abroad (uk) T/F
Re: Travel Section Game by Tinyemeka(m): 11:42pm On Oct 04, 2011
@ Oc2fish, sorry I didn't see ur reply b4 posting mine.
Well my answer to urs is False. Cos I know of several Yorubas who don't have the time to form effizy or claim Tokumbo in the name of "been-to". Tokumbo what kwanu? (although most Yorubas too form levels sha, most times beyond their capacity).
Re: Travel Section Game by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 05, 2011
False, there are worse roads in nigeria.

our leaders may be willing to repair these bad roads if they and their family are compelled to use these bad roads true or false?
Re: Travel Section Game by Tinyemeka(m): 12:31am On Oct 05, 2011
True to an extent. Or they may shed a few tears about the state of the roads, hem and haw about awarding contracts to repair the road that week then forget about it by the following month.
Benin-Ore road was slightly repaired. Tell me which road is worse than that Enugu-PHC road. I want to know.

Arik Air's quality of service is better than Aero. True or False. (I'm only asking O, bikokwa!).
Re: Travel Section Game by Nobody: 1:42am On Oct 05, 2011
False o, flown Aero a million times and Arik twice, there's no room for comparison.

British Airways is more luxurious than Qatar Airways, true or false?
Re: Travel Section Game by dellnet: 8:13am On Oct 05, 2011
false, depend on the type of plane.
Nigerians should stay in Nigeria and build their communities T/F?
Re: Travel Section Game by freecocoa(f): 8:28am On Oct 05, 2011
This one hard o,but I'll say true to an extent.

Most nigerians(especially young ones)travel out to search for greener pastures cause they can't find it here,TRUE\FALSE?
Re: Travel Section Game by mustspin: 10:00am On Oct 05, 2011
false cause we got enough green here too.
its not quite easy abroad like most youth perceive it to be. T/F
Re: Travel Section Game by moonraker(m): 8:04am On Oct 06, 2011
mustspin:

false cause we got enough green here too.
its not quite easy abroad like most youth perceive it to be. T/F

True but who can blame them!!!

you once had such perception true or false
Re: Travel Section Game by Machine007: 8:21am On Oct 06, 2011
false.
Steve Jobs, co founder of Apple is dead. learnt he did not pay for his college education, true/false.
Re: Travel Section Game by pendo89(f): 10:48am On Oct 06, 2011
Mmmm did not pay? not sure. I know he never graduated from college.
I think some people are going off topic here true or false?
Re: Travel Section Game by moonraker(m): 10:56am On Oct 06, 2011
pendo89:

Mmmm did not pay? not sure. I know he never graduated from college.
I think some people are going off topic here true or false?

TRUE PENDO, I mean what does that have to do with travel. anyways back to the basics

Nigerians are very easy to detect in a foreign country true or false.
Re: Travel Section Game by pendo89(f): 11:00am On Oct 06, 2011
grin grin true.They are tall,love jeans and speak as if they are inside a drum

Most Africans sometimes look lost in foreign airports true/false?
Re: Travel Section Game by moonraker(m): 11:07am On Oct 06, 2011
Erm am saying false on that question becos

Think of that Lost look as trying to survey the area or

checking out stuff and saying to urself, wow so am right here huh??

Alot of african countries have grudges against nigeria or anything nigerian true or false
Re: Travel Section Game by pendo89(f): 11:22am On Oct 06, 2011
False. why should they?

It takes apprx Ihr 30 min flight time btwn Cairo-Greece.
Re: Travel Section Game by Vicjustice: 9:30am On Oct 07, 2011
pendo89:

False. why should they?

It takes apprx Ihr 30 min flight time btwn Cairo-Greece.
That should be True.
* The capital city of Scotland is Glasgow, True or False?
Re: Travel Section Game by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 07, 2011
True, Im not sure lol, wälking on Ikeja Along Pedestrian Bridge, you can see deád and dirty looking Nigerian Airways Plane(s), True or False ?
Re: Travel Section Game by pendo89(f): 12:40pm On Oct 07, 2011
grin grin grin lmao
*skip*
Re: Travel Section Game by snowdrops(m): 3:14pm On Oct 07, 2011
choose4me:

True, Im not sure lol, wälking on Ikeja Along Pedestrian Bridge, you can see deád and dirty looking Nigerian Airways Plane(s), True or False ?

False; what you saw were Antiques and kudos to the Archeologist that unearthed them.

Justwise deserves to be moderator on travel. But bad news for scammers. True/False.
Re: Travel Section Game by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 07, 2011
False, He cant do more than he`s already doing except for the modify,delete,ban,lock etç keys he`ll hav€ access to, Thats a whole lot tho lol, A stud€nt Resident Permit in any schengen country grants access to every other country in the schengen zone True/False ?
Re: Travel Section Game by Vicjustice: 5:00pm On Oct 07, 2011
@Choose4me, you really do think it is correct to say Glasgow is the capital city of Scotland?
  Well, that's false; Edinburgh is the capital city of Scotland.

choose4me:

A stud€nt Resident Permit in any schengen country grants access to every other country in the schengen zone True/False ?
   TRUE

choose4me:

True, Im not sure lol, wälking on Ikeja Along Pedestrian Bridge, you can see deád and dirty looking  Nigerian Airways Plane(s),  True or False ?
Actually, it's a sad Truth that Nigerian Airways that used to be a glory is now a history. Well, well, Nigeria, i can only wish (not hope) that it returns to those glory days; but that would be difficult because, the country seems to be too slow to compete with the pace of modern civilization. True or False
Re: Travel Section Game by pendo89(f): 8:54pm On Oct 07, 2011
Actually, it's a sad Truth that Nigerian Airways that used to be a glory is now a history. Well, well, Nigeria, i can only wish (not hope) that it returns to those glory days; but that would be difficult because, the country seems to be too slow to compete with the pace of modern civilization. True or False
[quote][/quote]

False.I believe that Air travel is part and parcel of modern civilization but you cannot judge a country's progress on that basis alone.
A country could have other well developed transport systems but lack in Air travel and still be ahead of its competitors.True or false?
Re: Travel Section Game by moonraker(m): 9:01pm On Oct 07, 2011
pendo89:

False.I believe that Air travel is part and parcel of modern civilization but you cannot judge a country's progress on that basis alone.
A country could have other well developed transport systems but lack in Air travel and still be ahead of its competitors.True or false?

FALSE

With great air travel connections comes Internationalization true or false
Re: Travel Section Game by pendo89(f): 10:06pm On Oct 07, 2011
moonraker:

FALSE

With great air travel connections comes Internationalization true or false

faltrue
Air travel is not the only means of travel. Internationalization can come through other means like rail,sea etc. Of course at a slower rate but still same thing.
Even though its airline is down,the country is still a significant block in the west due to its ports and and oil and soon trains.
t/f?
Re: Travel Section Game by moonraker(m): 10:46pm On Oct 07, 2011
I hate to do this again but this is FALSE

For the sole reason that foreign investors depend on air travel to do actual business. Trains doesnt cut it. and on the side

of the ports, its can only do so much.

Nigeria has one of the worst airports in the african region T/F?
Re: Travel Section Game by nanidee(f): 4:05am On Oct 08, 2011
False.

Nigeria Doesn't have just one airport :/ But in any case, some Nigerian airports are much more better than those of some countries In Africa. Especially in West Africa.

True or false?
Re: Travel Section Game by noblegas2(m): 5:14am On Oct 08, 2011
False! Have you been to Dakar Leopold Sedar Senghor airport? Or even Bamako airport?
The Cotonou Cadjehoun Airport is better than the Lagos Muritala Muhammed Airport! True or False?
Re: Travel Section Game by dellnet: 5:55am On Oct 08, 2011
noble_gas1:

False! Have you been to Dakar Leopold Sedar Senghor airport? Or even Bamako airport?
The Cotonou Cadjehoun Airport is better than the Lagos Muritala Muhammed Airport! True or False?
False MMI is still number 1; flights, capacity and passengers.

I occasionally bump into people that ask me where I am from, and I say, I am a Nigerian and they go oh you got a good soccer team and I say Nigeria had a good soccer team about 20 years ago. T/F?

I Want To Know What Nigeria Looks Like. Post Character Of Nigeria Citizens And / Places You Don't Want To Visit. / Women Hold Topless Parade In New York City