Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,316 members, 7,846,395 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

You Need A Deal Broker With FG Or SG Or Multinationals? Involve Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Need A Deal Broker With FG Or SG Or Multinationals? Involve Me (121 Views)

Prices Of Dangote, BUA, Lafarge, Other Cement After Meeting With FG / Shell To Divest Onshore Oil Stakes In Nigeria, Open Talks With FG / Advertising: Multinationals, Banks, Get Knocks For Undermining Local Contents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Need A Deal Broker With FG Or SG Or Multinationals? Involve Me by Holybwoy: 6:18pm On Jun 25, 2023
I have the aura and the vibe.. the way I'd package for every business meeting ehn, you'd be shocked and I have sweet mouth to go with it..
2021. I closed deals worth 100 million naira..

It's political season.. you have access to the right information and the right people. but you laxk approach and/or the team to nail the contract.. put me on your team.. I won't try to hijack it or take your shine.. we get it, you give me my cut and I bounce while we wait for the next..

this is the long connectivity game Tinubu played.. it's your turn now, don't chop alone..

Involve me.. send an email dollarpor89 at gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Work From Home!!!! / What Can #2,000 Do For You As A Business Owner. / Nigeria’s Bank Fraud And Forgeries Cases Decrease Significantly In Q1 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.