Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,248 members, 7,860,567 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:45 PM

Some Scientific Photos That Are Hard To Believe But Are Indeed Real - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Some Scientific Photos That Are Hard To Believe But Are Indeed Real (3141 Views)

I Look Too Young And I Find It Hard To Relate With People / Photos That Will Make Even The Toughest Person Shed A Tear / 6 Problematic Things That Nigerian Men Have Been Raised To Believe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Scientific Photos That Are Hard To Believe But Are Indeed Real by DaveHarry(m): 7:43am On Jun 26, 2023
Wing of a butterfly

5 Likes

Re: Some Scientific Photos That Are Hard To Believe But Are Indeed Real by DaveHarry(m): 7:43am On Jun 26, 2023
Solidkay:

Shey nah the same fingernail for my hand or another one?
Yes it is
Re: Some Scientific Photos That Are Hard To Believe But Are Indeed Real by donbachi(m): 7:43am On Jun 26, 2023
DaveHarry:
Vitamin C
looks like a mirage
Re: Some Scientific Photos That Are Hard To Believe But Are Indeed Real by DaveHarry(m): 7:44am On Jun 26, 2023
donbachi:
human or donkey own?
Na human being own o

D mata sef awe me

1 Like

Re: Some Scientific Photos That Are Hard To Believe But Are Indeed Real by donbachi(m): 7:45am On Jun 26, 2023
DaveHarry:
Wing of a butterfly
timeless album cover

1 Like

Re: Some Scientific Photos That Are Hard To Believe But Are Indeed Real by DaveHarry(m): 7:47am On Jun 26, 2023
donbachi:
needle with multiple threads or just one thread
Former
Re: Some Scientific Photos That Are Hard To Believe But Are Indeed Real by DaveHarry(m): 7:47am On Jun 26, 2023
donbachi:
timeless album cover
Really. Never noticed
Re: Some Scientific Photos That Are Hard To Believe But Are Indeed Real by DaveHarry(m): 7:50am On Jun 26, 2023
Anything humans can incentive and imagine, already exists. We are just starting to see it with microscopes, while others have seen them in their dreams. From monsters to complex structures to art: it’s all out there.

2 Likes

Re: Some Scientific Photos That Are Hard To Believe But Are Indeed Real by KingMack(m): 10:11am On Jun 26, 2023
DaveHarry:
Wing of a butterfly

would pass for a wallpaper πŸ™Œ
Re: Some Scientific Photos That Are Hard To Believe But Are Indeed Real by Badb0y4lyf(m): 10:54am On Jun 26, 2023
Mhen that tape worm is scarier than the Ring movie.
Re: Some Scientific Photos That Are Hard To Believe But Are Indeed Real by Thomasankara(m): 12:03pm On Jun 26, 2023
[/color]this magnifier wey dey change color of things or is it trying to say our perception of things is facade[color=#770077]
Re: Some Scientific Photos That Are Hard To Believe But Are Indeed Real by busybay: 12:20pm On Jun 26, 2023
Jennyclad go parra for u o😭
donbachi:
nawaoo!...so na dis kind thing Jenny carry for head dat year

3 Likes

Re: Some Scientific Photos That Are Hard To Believe But Are Indeed Real by KingEarnest(m): 12:27pm On Jun 26, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Looks like Ned Nwoko
Damn! grin grin
Re: Some Scientific Photos That Are Hard To Believe But Are Indeed Real by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:48pm On Jun 26, 2023
I need the microscopic image of T.....u teeth

1 Like

Re: Some Scientific Photos That Are Hard To Believe But Are Indeed Real by fortunez1(m): 2:09pm On Jun 26, 2023
Nice
Re: Some Scientific Photos That Are Hard To Believe But Are Indeed Real by NastiLord: 2:33pm On Jun 26, 2023
OP abeg can you help us magnify this Tinubu government? E good make we know what it looks like now that it is not too late, abeg.
Re: Some Scientific Photos That Are Hard To Believe But Are Indeed Real by DaveHarry(m): 2:39pm On Jun 26, 2023
NastiLord:
OP abeg can you help us magnify this Tinubu government? E good make we know what it looks like now that it is not too late, abeg.
πŸ˜‚ It's been magnified already. The govt will come good

1 Like

Re: Some Scientific Photos That Are Hard To Believe But Are Indeed Real by Aladdin1(m): 2:49pm On Jun 26, 2023
Bloody wow!
Re: Some Scientific Photos That Are Hard To Believe But Are Indeed Real by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 26, 2023
DaveHarry:
More...

Fingernail

I no understand, fingernail bawo

1 Like

Re: Some Scientific Photos That Are Hard To Believe But Are Indeed Real by ruggedtimi(m): 6:55pm On Jun 26, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Looks like Ned Nwoko
mod suppose ban you grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Some Scientific Photos That Are Hard To Believe But Are Indeed Real by DaveHarry(m): 7:46pm On Jun 26, 2023
Jovialjune1:

I no understand, fingernail bawo
Yes (y)our fingernails

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wives Rule Your Marriage / How Do I Tell My Husband / Dangerous Picture Of A Generator And Gas Cylinder Kept Side By Side

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.