Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,933 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

International Artist Signs Fresh Deal With French Company~ Attih Soul - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / International Artist Signs Fresh Deal With French Company~ Attih Soul (166 Views)

Rema Vs Fireboy DML Break Internet Over 'biggest International Artist' / Davido Signs Fresh As The Official Producer For DMW / WIZKID Bank Mobo Award For Nest International Artist.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

International Artist Signs Fresh Deal With French Company~ Attih Soul by Africascorecard(m): 2:44pm On Jun 26, 2023
International artist and singer Attih soul signs fresh management deal with french company Talent and Skills.

Attih soul who recently signed the mouth watering partnership deal with a french management company, in a recent interview, the artist disclosed some details with regards this partnership deal.

Speaking further about the fresh deal with talent and skills, Attih said; "I am Attih soul, a singer, song writer, a guitarist, a performing artist and i live in Barcelona, a Nigerian and am 33years old.

I have been singing for about 11years professionally. I started singing officially 11years ago and i made singing a career in 2015 and since then i have been performing on stages, participating in quite alot of musical activities.

As an artist, I have been managing myself for a while, it's been great thus far until it met talent and skills.

I met Thivan from talent and skills, she pitched a proposition to me which i found very interesting and meeting with them, I saw they're very organized, well structured and we have oneness of purpose which is the most important thing and i am a very ambitious person, I see talent and skills very ambitious as well, I think it's the perfect opportunity for us to be partner that's why i chooses talent and skills over other organizations i have been approached by.

Personally, i believe when someone meets an organization or group of people who know where they're going and unite with them, it's better to hop on that train so together you go further.

Attih reveal a secret about what partly governs his life, he said "My life is govern by one particular creed and it sound quite simple but it's more than it sounds "if you never try, you will never know" the performing artist and singer stressed.

(1) (Reply)

Embracing The World With 'omo Aye' By Remmique Featuring Usman / September To Remember Dj Mixtape Ft Mohbad (imole) / People Used To Question If I Was Yoruba Or Igbo- Yemi Alade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.