Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,421 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

How To Edit Videos For Content Creation-youtube And Instragram - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How To Edit Videos For Content Creation-youtube And Instragram (420 Views)

Make Great Videos For Your Products And Services / Edit Videos With Inshot!! / Learn How To Edit Videos In Adobe Premiere Pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Edit Videos For Content Creation-youtube And Instragram by veraponpo(m): 10:47pm On Jun 26, 2023
Hello House. I am a professional in my own right in my chosen career. However, I desire to create content to add values to others. I need training on how to edit videos and create useful content for my followers.

Please is there a website, blog or training I need to do this?

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Edit Videos For Content Creation-youtube And Instragram by budaatum: 11:06pm On Jun 26, 2023

1 Like

Re: How To Edit Videos For Content Creation-youtube And Instragram by veraponpo(m): 4:09pm On Jun 29, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Edit Videos For Content Creation-youtube And Instragram by budaatum: 4:21pm On Jun 29, 2023
veraponpo:

Thank you.

I am delighted you found it helpful. Hope you liked and perhaps commented to give and receive.

Also watch some of Biffa Plays. How he must put his videos together might inspire.

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLR5G_Kc9r-JBHlYpmfs3aJzt90FX5_yu_
Re: How To Edit Videos For Content Creation-youtube And Instragram by LincolnOnyeabor: 10:46am On Jul 07, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cas393Uk24s

This Video explains how you can participate in the *Chain4Energy Airdrop* worth about $900 using your Mobile Devices.

Follow the steps outlined and position yourself for the Aitdrop. Watch, like, Subscribe and Share!

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Designer To Design A Quick Logo. / Charcoal Drawing By Charles Osaro / Graphics Designer Needed Urgently (intern)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.