Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Chatmates for Married person's; Are You interested? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Chatmates for Married person's; Are You interested? (386 Views)

Whatsapp Group For Married People / Whatsapp Group For Married People...... / Which Person Are You Sure Has Several Monikers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chatmates for Married person's; Are You interested? by PapaGfad: 6:39am On Jun 27, 2023
I have noticed that nobody cares about the wellbeing of married people but they are always quick to make fun of their woes when they err.

Most married persons are lonely just like myself. And for many they are just dying silently because they wouldn't want to be stigmatized while for others they result to secret affairs. it doesn't necessarily have to be that way.

There is no great marriage without its lows and to be candid, love alone is not enough in a marriage because human wants are insatiable.

Over familiarity and see finish coupled with lack of wisdom and understanding in ones spouse causes many couples to drift apart and Sometimes we just want to feel that spark; that ingenuity of love; we just want to feel naughty and not be judged. But where that is impossible with your spouse, only a genuine friend can feel some of those voids.

I have so many things to write but let me just nip it here.

I am looking for an intelligent and highly conversational chatmate, preferably someone who is also married. No hookups, just purely chatmates.

If you are interested, DM me.

meanwhile, this is also a thread strictly for married fellows who are looking for a conversational buddy. if you decide to take it beyond being chatmates, you are in your own o.
Re: Chatmates for Married person's; Are You interested? by Dexpro: 7:06am On Jun 27, 2023
Nice one. I'm in as well.
PapaGfad:
I have noticed that nobody cares about the wellbeing of married people but they are always quick to make fun of their woes when they err.

Most married persons are lonely just like myself. And for many they are just dying silently because they wouldn't want to be stigmatized while for others they result to secret affairs. it doesn't necessarily have to be that way.

There is no great marriage without its lows and to be candid, love alone is not enough in a marriage because human wants are insatiable.

Over familiarity and see finish coupled with lack of wisdom and understanding in ones spouse causes many couples to drift apart and Sometimes we just want to feel that spark; that ingenuity of love; we just want to feel naughty and not be judged. But where that is impossible with your spouse, only a genuine friend can feel some of those voids.

I have so many things to write but let me just nip it here.

I am looking for an intelligent and highly conversational chatmate, preferably someone who is also married. No hookups, just purely chatmates.

If you are interested, DM me.

meanwhile, this is also a thread strictly for married fellows who are looking for a conversational buddy. if you decide to take it beyond being chatmates, you are in your own o.

Re: Chatmates for Married person's; Are You interested? by PapaGfad: 8:45am On Jun 28, 2023
How true is the saying that no third party should be allowed in a marriage? Is the saying figurative or literary? And how genuinely practical is it?

1 Like

Re: Chatmates for Married person's; Are You interested? by PapaGfad: 9:08am On Jun 28, 2023
There is no new experience in any marriage. You are only experiencing your Ina different way and at a different time.

Your biggest mistake will be to die in silence.

And it is a capital error to seek solace or advise from a single, an ex or a suitor if your intention is truly to make your marriage work.
Re: Chatmates for Married person's; Are You interested? by Cheniron(f): 9:31pm On Jul 14, 2023
Yes, interested
Married guys only pls
Re: Chatmates for Married person's; Are You interested? by arrow212: 4:44am On Jul 20, 2023
Cheniron:
Yes, interested
Married guys only pls

Your number

(1) (Reply)

Sugar Mummy / Nairalanders In United Streets Of Aba>usa< Lets Meet Here / Pretty Girl Talks About Love And Money. This Is Interesting!! I Love that Girl!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.