Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

I Need A Mentor! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Mentor! (235 Views)

Mentor-box Foundation Trains Over 2000 Micro Entrepreneurs In Kogi / I Need A Mentor For Online Business / I Need A Mentor For Coding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Mentor! by lord19(m): 4:43pm On Jun 27, 2023
Hello Nairalanders!

I'm James Ola, 29years old and I currently reside in Abuja. Graduated some 7years ago and I read Human Anatomy from the prestigious University of Ilorin.
After my service year I desperately wanted to return to school to get an M.Sc in public health, but this was not possible because of financial constraints as I'm the first child and my siblings were also in school at the time so theirs was prioritized.

It's being some 7yrs now, and I've had my fair share of struggles in both landing a high paying job related to my field of study which has been extremely difficult. I ventured into the hospitality business after my service year and even though I'm still not there yet, I always take positives from each stage of my life and I must confess that my spoken and written communication skills has greatly improved in these 6years and also my confidence level as a result of interacting with people on a daily basis..
However, I feel stagnated because I'm certain I can offer and do more considering the fact that I'm a very witty and intelligent individual with the utmost humility and the uncanny ability to learn at all costs!

Please I need a Mentor especially those in the financial sector as I'm extremely good with numbers and I feel it's time I build up skills relating to Finance and personal development. I have the passion and the unwavering spirit but I lack a mentor that'll assist in giving me a clear path on which to trend on. I will be extremely lucky if this write-up is seen by the right people as I anticipate responses. I was created to do more, please I need someone to assist me into achieving this and The almighty will forever bless and uplift you!
Re: I Need A Mentor! by budaatum: 4:54pm On Jun 27, 2023
Human anatomy sounds like a good foundation to go study medicine.

I'd look for schools abroad that offer scholarships to study nursing or teaching, if I had no money, and use it as my stepping stone into the future.
Re: I Need A Mentor! by tosbobby(m): 9:34pm On Jun 27, 2023
For mentorship, search for these set of people on YouTube
African Giant
Alex the Analyst
Steve Harvey.

For job hunting your age is not bad just station yourself to the right platforms so as to get first hand job vacancies.

If truly you are brilliant and you can relate with people effectively then venture into content creation although you will need to learn some skills and tools to gain your balance.

The fields that area really paying now are:
Tech &
Digital Marketing.

Best of luck.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Mentor! by lord19(m): 7:42am On Jun 28, 2023
Thank you Sir!
tosbobby:
For mentorship, search for these set of people on YouTube
African Giant
Alex the Analyst
Steve Harvey.

For job hunting your age is not bad just station yourself to the right platforms so as to get first hand job vacancies.

If truly you are brilliant and you can relate with people effectively then venture into content creation although you will need to learn some skills and tools to gain your balance.

The fields that area really paying now are:
Tech &
Digital Marketing.

Best of luck.

(1) (Reply)

With Your Job, Here Is A Side Hustle For You(video) / Job Title: Vendor Recruitment Agent - N60K - N100K Per Month / Factory Workers are Needed in Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.