Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,223 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

"Uncle Cane"short Story . - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / "Uncle Cane"short Story . (213 Views)

Say No To Drug Abuse (A Short Story) / Uncle Neon Review - Online Neon Animation Video Tool / Video Editor Needed: Turn A Short Story Into A Video(Now Closed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Uncle Cane"short Story . by kellyjc(m): 6:31pm On Jun 27, 2023
"Uncle cane" short story by success.
He is single yet he thinks he understands the rudiments of parenting even more than parents. His office is the supreme Court of the school and his fierce look and harsh tone can make an innocent person to admit to a
Crime he knows nothing about.
He's the only one who God does not have the right to punish for opening his eyes during school prayers. He prefers to be the school cctv instead of joining the pta meeting. Even the most senseless student will dare not play along the corridor that leads to his office. He uses half of his salary to buy canes while his shoes seems to be an inheritance from his forefathers. He derives more joy in canning than food, reason he eats bitter cola for lunch.
He uses 20 minutes to teach and 1 hour to ask questions.
Failing his test is a sin and a crime equivalent to slapping the US president.
Immediately after 8am and you are not yet in the school compound, sorry becomes your middle name. You will first of all receive some strokes before he turns you into a farmer in the school farm.
My worst ever day in school was the day I mistakenly took michael's biro thinking it was mine.
Please follow me on Twitter @successart2020 for the full gist and more. Don't forget to retweet . Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

How To Edit Your Intro Videos On Youtube Using Capcut / I Need Assitance With Creating Artificial Intelligence (AI) Videos / Watch This Wonderful Cartoon Love Interactive Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.