Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,030 members, 7,845,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Over 3000acres Of Farmland For Sale In Kwara - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Over 3000acres Of Farmland For Sale In Kwara (655 Views)

Acres Of Farmland For Sale At Igboora @ #200k/acre! / Acres Of Farmland For Sale At 70k In Oyo State Ogbomoso / Get bulldozer and tractor service For your farmland . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Over 3000acres Of Farmland For Sale In Kwara by magicfarad90: 6:54pm On Jun 27, 2023
Land for sale , it about 3000 acres,and it is good for farming activities such as rearing of animals , growing of crops ,Amusement park, Establishment of University and others. The land is about 4km to lokoja-ilorin Highway,behind Armti and Kam steel company. The land belongs to kabba-owode community. Ifelodun local government of kwara State. Contact Emmanuel on 08133478063 for business..
Re: Over 3000acres Of Farmland For Sale In Kwara by Tohsynetita1: 12:19am On Jun 28, 2023
magicfarad90:
Land for sale , it about 3000 acres,and it is good for farming activities such as rearing of animals , growing of crops ,Amusement park, Establishment of University and others. The land is about 4km to lokoja-ilorin Highway,behind Armti and Kam steel company. The land belongs to kabba-owode community. Ifelodun local government of kwara State. Contact Emmanuel on 08133478063 for business..
how much ?
Re: Over 3000acres Of Farmland For Sale In Kwara by magicfarad90: 1:52pm On Jun 28, 2023
Tohsynetita1:
how much ?
,can you reach me on wassap or text to 08133478063 so we can talk if you are or have who is interested.
Re: Over 3000acres Of Farmland For Sale In Kwara by Masterkleenlaun: 12:24pm On Jun 29, 2023
magicfarad90:

Hw much per acre?
Re: Over 3000acres Of Farmland For Sale In Kwara by snowland(m): 12:47pm On Jun 29, 2023
All these contact-me-for-price people never ready to sell. Why should I have to call to know the price of what you are selling? If you are a serious seller, you will state your price. People wey go buy, go buy.

3 Likes

Re: Over 3000acres Of Farmland For Sale In Kwara by superintendents(m): 6:17pm On Jun 29, 2023
snowland:
All these contact-me-for-price people never ready to sell. Why should I have to call to know the price of what you are selling? If you are a serious seller, you will state your price. People wey go buy, go buy.
be very very careful with scammers sir..
Re: Over 3000acres Of Farmland For Sale In Kwara by Wodu89: 6:20pm On Jun 29, 2023
superintendents:
be very very careful with scammers sir..

Suggests that the poster is a scam artists. Why do you guys attack people's businesses, reputation and prestige like this. Remember that all of you who rush to create mental obstacles in other people's businesses that you also sell something in life. I'm the day of your biggest breakthrough, if someone did the same with your business, would you stomach it ?

Give what you can take
Re: Over 3000acres Of Farmland For Sale In Kwara by magicfarad90: 11:45pm On Jun 29, 2023
See if u are interested we talk, people who get to even talk this way u talk always are not even serious.. You don't expect me to be negotiating on a deal of over a billion naira on nairaland platform. It's not just about price, a serious business man who needs to invest knows that price won't necessarily be a stumbling block.. If you need it or you have access to a genuine company that needs it, you contact. It's not so difficult. The land is available.
snowland:
Re: Over 3000acres Of Farmland For Sale In Kwara by magicfarad90: 11:48pm On Jun 29, 2023
Masterkleenlaun:

Hw much per acre?

It's actually going for #500k per acre, but I know it can still be negotiated downward with some good payment plan consideration.
Re: Over 3000acres Of Farmland For Sale In Kwara by dmangodwin(m): 11:05am On Jul 02, 2023
Where is your office
Re: Over 3000acres Of Farmland For Sale In Kwara by magicfarad90: 8:32pm On Jul 02, 2023
dmangodwin:
Where is your office
I am in Abuja Incase you are around Abuja, my office at Gobir Group of companies, Along Abuja- Kaduna Road, 5km from Zuma rock. then if you are close to illorin, I will connect you with a partner at NCAM ( National Center for Mechanization) Illorin. He will take it up from there..
Re: Over 3000acres Of Farmland For Sale In Kwara by magicfarad90: 5:26pm On Jul 05, 2023
Masterkleenlaun:

Hw much per acre?

#500k per acre
Re: Over 3000acres Of Farmland For Sale In Kwara by magicfarad90: 5:28pm On Jul 05, 2023
Masterkleenlaun:

Hw much per acre?

#500k per acre. This is their price put out, but I believe if a serious buyer who is ready to deal, it can be reviewed downward slightly.

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Reasons For Keeping Farm Animals? / ~~~ H&O AQUARIUMS ~~~ / Catfish Promo Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.