Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,440 members, 7,812,319 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Is It Safe To Keep Up To N2m On Opay And Palmpay Account?? (Details inside) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is It Safe To Keep Up To N2m On Opay And Palmpay Account?? (Details inside) (2111 Views)

Fidelity Bank Restores Transfers To Opay, Moniepoint, And Palmpay / How Can I Get My Money Back From This Palmpay Account / Between Opay And Kuda Mobile Which Is Better And Trustworthy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Safe To Keep Up To N2m On Opay And Palmpay Account?? (Details inside) by Iceking1(m): 9:36am On Jun 28, 2023
I have been thinking of starting up a business lately, but while my money is wasting on my GT Bank, before starting up the business, I recently learnt that I can put the money on opay or palmpay and earn daily interest.

For opay Owealth save, I'd be getting N263 naira daily and 7,910 monthly. When I input N2m

While palmpay gives N813 daily and N24,555 montly.

I intends to go with palmpay but I'm scared, so I want to know if my money is safe.

Whats your opinion regarding this?

Note : I have upgraded both accounts to tier 3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Safe To Keep Up To N2m On Opay And Palmpay Account?? (Details inside) by Curious345: 9:53am On Jun 28, 2023
You may have to visit their head office. So they guarantee you more layers of security.
A simple hack on their mobile app and they will say they are under no obligation to refund you the 2m.

So get to know what happens (to. Your funds) if and when their bank is compromised (hopefully not)
Re: Is It Safe To Keep Up To N2m On Opay And Palmpay Account?? (Details inside) by Iceking1(m): 9:58am On Jun 28, 2023
Curious345:
You may have to visit their head office. So they guarantee you more layers of security.
A simple hack on their mobile app and they will say they are under no obligation to refund you the 2m.

So get to know what will happen when to your funds if and when their bank is compromised (hopefully not)

I'm very far from their head office, their head office is in Lagos and I'm in Delta. I really don't know how to go about this, maybe I shouldn't just abort.
Re: Is It Safe To Keep Up To N2m On Opay And Palmpay Account?? (Details inside) by Curious345: 10:00am On Jun 28, 2023
Iceking1:

I'm very far from their head office, their head office is in Lagos and I'm in Delta. I really don't know how to go about this, maybe I shouldn't just abort.
no don't abort...

If your plan is successful after due delligence I would also wanna follow your lead.

Kindly take bus to Lagos, you can get clean hotels and safe too for 8k a night with Ac and dstv.. Then from there you can do all the findings you want at their head office..
Re: Is It Safe To Keep Up To N2m On Opay And Palmpay Account?? (Details inside) by Iceking1(m): 10:07am On Jun 28, 2023
Curious345:
no don't abort...

If your plan is successful after due delligence I would also wanna follow your lead.

Kindly take bus to Lagos, you can get clean hotels and safe too for 8k a night with Ac and dstv.. Then from there you can do all the findings you want at their head office..

Okay, nice idea
If I can't go to their office, maybe I should contact them via twitter or their official email address to have a one on one chat with them about everything.

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Keep Up To N2m On Opay And Palmpay Account?? (Details inside) by Kobicove(m): 10:10am On Jun 28, 2023
Iceking1:

At this time you should be concerned about where your money will be safe undecided
Re: Is It Safe To Keep Up To N2m On Opay And Palmpay Account?? (Details inside) by neutralmind: 10:59am On Jun 28, 2023
Just use piggyvest. Its easy safe and secure

1. Piggyvest has been around longer than Opay and Palmpay.

2. It's not a typical digital bank therefore not a soft target for fraudsters. It's more difficult to move funds out of piggyvest unlike Opay where you easily transfer funds to any bank account.

3. You can make use of the website. No need to download an app. Good for privacy

4. The fixed deposit option called safe lock can not be broken before the due date. Even if someone is able to hack your account they cannot access your money.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Keep Up To N2m On Opay And Palmpay Account?? (Details inside) by eteebanky1: 12:12pm On Jun 28, 2023
I won't advise you to invest 2M in on this wallet apps

Don't ever invest on palmpay,I don't trust them

I still prefer OPAY tho,but you must be wise, fraudsters are everywhere trying to get access into your account

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Keep Up To N2m On Opay And Palmpay Account?? (Details inside) by Iceking1(m): 12:22pm On Jun 28, 2023
eteebanky1:
I won't advise you to invest 2M in on this wallet apps

Don't ever invest on palmpay,I don't trust them

I still prefer OPAY tho,but you must be wise, fraudsters are everywhere trying to get access into your account

How about piggyvest?
Are they extremely safe?
Re: Is It Safe To Keep Up To N2m On Opay And Palmpay Account?? (Details inside) by Iceking1(m): 12:23pm On Jun 28, 2023
neutralmind:

2. It's not a typical digital bank therefore not a soft target for fraudsters. It's more difficult to move funds out of piggyvest unlike Opay where you easily transfer funds to any bank account.

3. You can make use of the website. No need to download an app. Good for privacy

4. The fixed deposit option called safe lock can not be broken before the due date. Even if someone is able to hack your account they cannot access your money.

I think I will go with piggyvest, thank you.
I will be locking the funds at 7 day's intervals

3 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Keep Up To N2m On Opay And Palmpay Account?? (Details inside) by eteebanky1: 12:26pm On Jun 28, 2023
Iceking1:

How about piggyvest?
Are they extremely safe?

I don't know about piggyvest

I used to read some of their fake success stories on operanews app
Re: Is It Safe To Keep Up To N2m On Opay And Palmpay Account?? (Details inside) by judatech: 2:40pm On Jun 28, 2023
What's their percentage as interest
neutralmind:

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Keep Up To N2m On Opay And Palmpay Account?? (Details inside) by XAUBulls: 8:52pm On Jun 28, 2023
Iceking1:
I have been thinking of starting up a business lately, but while my money is wasting on my GT Bank, before starting up the business, I recently learnt that I can put the money on opay or palmpay and earn daily interest.

For opay Owealth save, I'd be getting N263 naira daily and 7,910 monthly. When I input N2m

I intend to go with palmpay but I'm scared, so I want to know if my money is safe.

Interesting.

The digital banks are under the watch of the CBN so, they are legit and good to go.

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Keep Up To N2m On Opay And Palmpay Account?? (Details inside) by XAUBulls: 8:54pm On Jun 28, 2023
neutralmind:

Insightful.
Re: Is It Safe To Keep Up To N2m On Opay And Palmpay Account?? (Details inside) by ThatrealestApex: 10:06pm On Jun 28, 2023
Iceking1:

I intends to go with palmpay but I'm scared, so I want to know if my money is safe.

What are you scared of? undecided undecided

Opay is safe bro cheesy cool

3 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Keep Up To N2m On Opay And Palmpay Account?? (Details inside) by neutralmind: 10:11pm On Jun 28, 2023
eteebanky1:

I don't know about piggyvest

I used to read some of their fake success stories on operanews app

Whatever you do sir, don't rely on Opera news.

This is not about Piggyvest. It's general advice.

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Keep Up To N2m On Opay And Palmpay Account?? (Details inside) by neutralmind: 10:12pm On Jun 28, 2023
judatech:
What's their percentage as interest

Kindly check the app or website. Rates change sometimes

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Keep Up To N2m On Opay And Palmpay Account?? (Details inside) by neutralmind: 10:14pm On Jun 28, 2023
XAUBulls:

Interesting.

The digital banks are under the watch of the CBN so, they are legit and good to go.

It's all about choice.

I did not say the digital banks are not legitimate or good to go.

I just gave seasons why I prefer piggyvest.

Every investor is free to make a choice.

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Keep Up To N2m On Opay And Palmpay Account?? (Details inside) by XAUBulls: 10:19pm On Jun 28, 2023
neutralmind:

It's all about choice.

Nicely put.
Re: Is It Safe To Keep Up To N2m On Opay And Palmpay Account?? (Details inside) by eallstar: 3:10am On Jan 27
neutralmind:

It's all about choice.

Mr man you are here just to do advert for piggyvest you can fool us, all of a sudden you chose piggyvest without asking for their address head office like you are asking for palmpay. All of a sudden piggyvest that someone suggested for you on the this thread is safer than palmpay you have known b4
Re: Is It Safe To Keep Up To N2m On Opay And Palmpay Account?? (Details inside) by Tekkyboy(m): 5:25am On Jan 27
Both opay and palmpay is own by Chinese billionaires,licenced by CBN and deposit insured by NDIC but i will prefer opay...opay is own by the popular opera mini
Re: Is It Safe To Keep Up To N2m On Opay And Palmpay Account?? (Details inside) by MrBroke(m): 6:33am On Jan 27
You no get problem. They are both safe just make sure the sim you used in opening the account has sim lock or is not inside the phone cause if your phone gets stolen they can easily reset your password and you no the rest.
Re: Is It Safe To Keep Up To N2m On Opay And Palmpay Account?? (Details inside) by neutralmind: 9:33am On Jan 27
eallstar:

Mr man you are here just to do advert for piggyvest you can fool us, all of a sudden you chose piggyvest without asking for their address head office like you are asking for palmpay. All of a sudden piggyvest that someone suggested for you on the this thread is safer than palmpay you have known b4

It's very easy to jump into conclusions but next time kindly resist the temptation.

First I didn't choose piggyvest all of a sudden. I opened an account in 2017 when the platform was called Piggybank and I still use the platform/ service regularly

This thread was created in 2023.

For your information they have a physical office and I know the exact location.

Also this is not an advert. The fact that I use a service and testify to it doesn't make me a marketer.

I haven't and do not advertise for piggyvest.

Don't just come online and make assumptions.

Re: Is It Safe To Keep Up To N2m On Opay And Palmpay Account?? (Details inside) by imagrg(m): 9:53am On Jan 27
I personally save with FairMoney.
Re: Is It Safe To Keep Up To N2m On Opay And Palmpay Account?? (Details inside) by eallstar: 6:17am On Jan 28
neutralmind:

It's very easy to jump into conclusions but next time kindly resist the temptation.

First I didn't choose piggyvest all of a sudden. I opened an account in 2017 when the platform was called Piggybank and I still use the platform/ service regularly

This thread was created in 2023.

For your information they have a physical office and I know the exact location.

Also this is not an advert. The fact that I use a service and testify to it doesn't make me a marketer.

I haven't and do not advertise for piggyvest.

Don't just come online and make assumptions.

Okay then, pls so far you been with them how is their services? And where is their office located?

(1) (Reply)

Custom Duty On Various Imported Heavy Plants And Machinery / How To Set Up A Company In Nigeria / Advantages Of Tyvek Wristbands To Your Events.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.