Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

THE MOWE OFADA RUSH! BE PART OF THIS!!! Its Genuine!!! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / THE MOWE OFADA RUSH! BE PART OF THIS!!! Its Genuine!!! (1352 Views)

3 Or 4 Plots Urgently Needed Along The Mowe-ofada Road / Whats Up In The Mowe-ofada Axis?what Is Special In This Axis? / Castles Carry Publication On The Mowe/ofada Properties. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE MOWE OFADA RUSH! BE PART OF THIS!!! Its Genuine!!! by Rangeman1: 11:42am On Oct 04, 2011
SELLING FAST
A plot of Land at promo price N450,000 Outright purchase
Installment purchase of N528,000  at N22,000 monthly. Payable within 24months after promo- N850,000

Documentation Fee: N120,000 Include: Survey Plan, Deed of Assignment and letter of Allocation

BENEFITS
Global C of O
Recreation
Service Plots
Layout Plan
Drainage
Electrification
Green Bed
Security
Perimeter Fencing
Street Light
Good Road Network
Easy Transfer of Ownership

PILLAR GARDENS OVERVIEW
Pillar Gardens is situated in a fast growing region between Lagos State and Ogun State referred to as Lagos-Ogun Mega City. It measures a distance of about 35 minutes drive from Berger Bus-Stop, Lagos State.

The area is generally known as Mowe/Ofada, but the estate location is Siun/Owode and is developing at a rapid speed. When fully developed will be compared or better still seen as the new V-Island/Lekki housing estates. It is located in the Neighborhood of about 25 other estates with ease of access to major roads and highways also a mini market and access to filling stations.

Pillar Gardens measures up to about 500 acres of Land and as stated above there are developed estates and institutions presently around it such as:
Nestle Foods, UAC, Chrisland University, Union Home Estate, KlCC University, Gateway Asphalt.

Pillar Gardens Payment Options
FULL PLOT PAYMENT PLAN
N450, 000 OUTRIGHT PAYMENT
N80,000 MONTHLY FOR 6 MONTHS
N41,000 MONTHLY FOR 12 MONTHS
N22,000 MONTHLY FOR 24 MONTHS

HALF PLOT PAYMENT PLAN
N250,000 OUTRIGHT PAYMENT
N45,000 MONTHLY FOR 6 MONTHS
N25,000 MONTHLY FOR 12 MONTHS
N17,000 MONTHLY FOR 18 MONTHS
Note: All instruments of payment (Cash, Cheque or Draft) should be made in favour of PROPERTYLINK REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT LIMITED.
FAQ (FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS)
Q. WHERE IS PILLAR GARDENS?
A. Siun/Owode Egba, off Abeokuta/Sagamu Expressway, Obafemi Owode Local Government.
Q. WHO IS THE DEVELOPER OF PILLARS GARDEN
A. Propertylink Real Estate Inv. Ltd.
Q. WHAT IS THE PRICE PER PLOT FOR RESIDENTIAL PLOT
A. Residential is N450,000 per plot for instalmental payment N528,000 per plot
Q. WHAT ARE THE NAMES OF OTHER ESTATES AND INSTITUTIONS E.T.C
A. Nestle Foods, Mainland Gardens, KICC University Chrisland University
Q. WHAT IS THE SIZE OF A RESIDENTIAL PLOT
A. 648 Square meters or 60ft by 120ft or 18meters by 36 meters
Q. WHAT HAPPENS IF A LESSER OR BIGGER SIZES OR LAND IS ALLOCATED TO ME
A. In the case of a lesser size of land, a sum equivalent to size of shortage in meters multiply by size per square meters refunded  and in the case of a bigger size a sum equivalent to the size of excess in meters multiplied by price per square meters will be demanded
Q. IS THERE ANY ENCUMBRANCE ON THE LAND?
A. The Land is free from every known government acquisition and has no any adverse claimant.
Q. WHAT TYPE INFRASTURCUTURE WILL THE DEVELOPER PROVIDE?
A. Perimeter Fencing, Earth Road, Transformer
Q. WHAT OTHER PAYMENT DO I PAY APART FROM THE PAYMENT FOR THE LAND?
A. a. Survey Fee
b. Legal Fee
c. Developmental Fee
Q. THE DEVELOPMENTAL FEE WILL BE USED FOR WHAT?
A. Provision of Drainage, Electric Poles and Strings for the distribution of energy.
Q. WHEN DO I PAY DEVELOPMENTAL FEE?
A. After allocation of plot(s) but before commencement of construction work
Q. WHEN WILL MY PLOT(S) BE ALLOCATED TO ME?
A. (I) Provisional Allocation After 70%  payment of purchase price
(ii) Physical Allocation after full payment plus payment of survey and documentation.
Q. WHAT DO I GET AFTER COMPLETION OF PAYMENTS FOR THE LAND?
A. Receipt, Letter of Allocation, Estate Covenants, Survey Plan and Deed of Assignment
Q. WHAT TYPE OF TITLE DOES PROPERTYLINK REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT LIMITED HAVE ON THE LAND?
A. i. Land purchase Agreement.  ii. Irrevocable power of Attorney.
Q. DOES PROPERTYLINK REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT LIMITED HAVE A CERTIFICATE OF OCCUPANCY (C of O)?
A. Propertylink Real Estate Investment Limited has initiated the process of getting a C of O and an approved layout plan for the estate.
Q. WHAT HAPPENS IF I CANNOT COMPLETE PAYMENT OR DEFAULT IN THE PAYMENT OF MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION?
A. You will get a refund of total money paid less N7,500:00 administrative expenses and 10% agency fee, if introduce by one of our independent marketers.
Q. CAN I START CONSTRUCTION OR BUILDING ON THE LAND NOW?
A. Yes, you can start building once the full payment has been made & payment for development levy has also been made.
Q. IS THERE ANY RESTRICTION ON THE TYPE OF BUILDING I CAN ERECT?
A. Yes, you are limited to building residential houses within the area designated residential and commercial within the area designated commercial. Provision of shop in residential house and building of tenement house type (popularly known as face me I face you ) is not permitted.
BENEFITS
People Invest for many reasons and in many types of assets. But primarily people invest in order to secure their future.
Property is a preferred form of investment for many Nigerians.
However the Benefit of investing in PILLAR GARDENS include:-
- Land appreciation in the area is as much as 100% per annum

- Dry and Flat nature of the land which helps you save at least 30% construction cost as against construction cost in most parts of Lagos.

- Pillar Gardens is minutes from Nestle Foods Factory.

- You don’t Necessarily need a lot of Money to get started and profit is maintained even in a downturn

- Although investing in Property is not without risk but our strategies erase property investment risks

- Invest in Pillar Gardens today and see your dream achieved.

CONTACT ADDRESS
Plot 2, Block 67 Bashiru Shittu, Magodo GRA Phase 2 Shangisha, Lagos.
Kunle: 08180998990,08136239872
THE FORM IS FREE,TO GET THE FORM GIVE US A CALL.
Re: THE MOWE OFADA RUSH! BE PART OF THIS!!! Its Genuine!!! by Rangeman1: 9:51pm On Oct 09, 2011
still selling!!!
Re: THE MOWE OFADA RUSH! BE PART OF THIS!!! Its Genuine!!! by Rangeman1: 12:21pm On Oct 14, 2011
Very soon Lagos state is no longer going to give C of O to those people close to the sea,as you go about your daily business,think of owning a home on a sure location that has no ocean surge problems,Pillar Garden offers to you a location on a solid and high land plane therefore saving you a lot of stress and money,you also save 30% on construction cost.Pillar Garden,a sure estate with over 500 acres of Land with areas for RESIDENTIAL,COMMERCIAL,INSTITUTIONS,RECREATION and INDUSTRIAL areas,for just 450k/plot,you own a land within this great Garden.For more details or forms pls call Kunle Amosu on 08136239872,08180998990.Thanks and have a lovely day.
Re: THE MOWE OFADA RUSH! BE PART OF THIS!!! Its Genuine!!! by Rangeman1: 10:36am On Oct 19, 2011
Still Selling for 450,000 only for a plot of land!!!
Re: THE MOWE OFADA RUSH! BE PART OF THIS!!! Its Genuine!!! by astar2008(m): 1:54pm On Oct 19, 2011
@Rangeman1
you Mowe Ofada people are back on here again.
Please can you provide documentation to Substantiate the Authenticity of this land you are advertising. ie CofO survey plan details etc etc
Please can you also provide photographs of the proposed development you are advertising for everybody to see.
Re: THE MOWE OFADA RUSH! BE PART OF THIS!!! Its Genuine!!! by range(m): 4:11pm On Oct 28, 2011
the global c of o,is in process,right now we have on ground irrevocable power of attorney,land purchase agreement,the lay out plan is available at our office.
Re: THE MOWE OFADA RUSH! BE PART OF THIS!!! Its Genuine!!! by range(m): 4:24pm On Oct 30, 2011
still selling fast at very cheap price!!!
Re: THE MOWE OFADA RUSH! BE PART OF THIS!!! Its Genuine!!! by range(m): 4:32pm On Oct 30, 2011
still selling very hot!!!
Re: THE MOWE OFADA RUSH! BE PART OF THIS!!! Its Genuine!!! by range(m): 12:06pm On Nov 02, 2011
still selling hot!!!
Re: THE MOWE OFADA RUSH! BE PART OF THIS!!! Its Genuine!!! by range(m): 5:39pm On Nov 03, 2011
still selling fast!!!

(1) (Reply)

Mini Flat, 2bedroom, 3bedroom,duplex At Ogba ,fagba,ojodu,omole, Axis To Le T « / Pixs Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex Up To Lintel Level With 2 Nos Of Mini Flats / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.