Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,411 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

He Can’t Escape This” – Davido’s Reaction To Post Of New Lady Claiming He Impreg - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / He Can’t Escape This” – Davido’s Reaction To Post Of New Lady Claiming He Impreg (695 Views)

"If I Didn't Have Money You Won't Laugh With Me Like This"— Davido Teases Chioma / Davido’s Reaction To Girlfriend, Chioma’s New Photo Is Everything / Davido’s Reaction To Tobi’s Obsession With Cee-C On BBNaija Show (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Can’t Escape This” – Davido’s Reaction To Post Of New Lady Claiming He Impreg by ExclusiveBet: 10:13pm On Jun 28, 2023
While netizens were still debating the US lady, Anita Brown, who claimed to be pregnant for Davido, another woman located in France claimed to be pregnant for the celebrity crooner.

In a series of now-deleted Instagram stories posts, the woman known as Ivanna Bay expressed her displeasure with the artist while demanding to know how many baby moms he has.

She additionally released a conversation between herself and Davido to back up her claims of an intimate relationship with the hitmaker.

What has gotten netizens talking lately is Davido’s social media action on one of her earlier Instagram images.

The post which was a video of her dancing to Rema’s verse on Victony’s ‘Soweto’ appeared to have drawn the attention of Davido who liked the post.

reacting to the post;

One @diamondhair_empire wrote: “I don see “liked by davido” so na true oo😢”

unusual_vikkie wrote: “I don reach here!!!! Our wife we welcome you.”

bob_ferdy wrote: “Davido even like her post, make we pity her.”

its.cassie_mimi wrote: “Liked by davido, davido no fit escape this one, father Abraham”

Nickie_Dabarbie wrote: “Davido liked this post!!! Omoooo.”

Thegirlariana_ wrote: “He even liked this post, welcome to Nigeria my girl, hope our baby is doing fine.”

oluwa_niifemi wrote: “Liked by davido and others wawu😂😂😂”

harderomokhe_ wrote: “I don see baba imade likes 😂😂😂😂 welcome on board girllllll.”

NaijaBet

Re: He Can’t Escape This” – Davido’s Reaction To Post Of New Lady Claiming He Impreg by Strangebuttrue(m): 10:15pm On Jun 28, 2023
I think that this is a spiritual attack on Davido
Re: He Can’t Escape This” – Davido’s Reaction To Post Of New Lady Claiming He Impreg by randymirrors(f): 11:31pm On Jun 28, 2023
Strangebuttrue:

That's what he wants us to think. But na lie. He's the one attacking himself.

Re: He Can’t Escape This” – Davido’s Reaction To Post Of New Lady Claiming He Impreg by Freshtruth(m): 11:35pm On Jun 28, 2023
We ruse by lifting ladies legs

Re: He Can’t Escape This” – Davido’s Reaction To Post Of New Lady Claiming He Impreg by GOFRONT(m): 11:41pm On Jun 28, 2023
grin
Re: He Can’t Escape This” – Davido’s Reaction To Post Of New Lady Claiming He Impreg by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:25am On Jun 29, 2023
Strangebuttrue:
Does this look like a spiritual attack. Oh you felt Davido omo baba olowo was a saint all along
Re: He Can’t Escape This” – Davido’s Reaction To Post Of New Lady Claiming He Impreg by kmaster007: 8:36am On Jun 29, 2023
Make on no go carry HIV

(1) (Reply)

5 Things You Don’t Know About DAVIDO New Baby Mama Anita Brown / Gist Lover Is Blackmailing Me With My Nudes - Very Dark Man (VIDEO) / Winners Of 2010 Mtv Africa Music Awards + Pictures From The Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.