Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

I Never Dated Rita Daniels - Larry Zuka - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Never Dated Rita Daniels - Larry Zuka (26371 Views)

Regina Daniels' Real Age Revealed By Mother, Rita Daniels In BBCPidgin Interview / Rita Daniels Dances With Her Daughter, Regina & Son-in-law, Ned Nwoko (video) / Amara Maduka: I Am Not A Virgin, Though I Have Never Dated Anyone All My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Dated Rita Daniels - Larry Zuka by StoriesUpdate: 10:43am On Jun 29, 2023
I never dated Regina Daniels’ mum - Larry Zuka

A United States of America-based singer, actor and filmmaker, Larry Azukaego, aka Larry Zuka, has said that contrary to what some people think, he neither dated nor got married to Rita, an actress and mother of Regina Daniels.

Narrating how some people got the misconception, Zuka said, “I featured her on a song. And, the concept for the music video was that we got married. If Regina decides to marry an older man and she is happy about it, does love really care?

“As a matter of fact, that was the reason I wrote that song titled, In Love with You, and featured Rita. It is a story of love. It says that when love ‘hits’ one’s heart, one will fall, irrespective of who one is.”

The entertainer further maintained that though he had known Rita for a long time, they were never intimate. He added, “I have known Rita for many years, even before Regina came into the limelight. We have always just been friends. We never dated. We respect each other; nothing more.”

Speaking about his new single titled, Ziganyi Uzo (Show Us the Way), the Sweet Apple record label boss said, “It is a song for healing. People think it is a gospel song, but it is not. I had to release the song at a time like this to help people, especially those who became disillusioned after the last general elections.  The song is an appeal to the divine creator to give us direction.”

Describing his brand of music as ‘Africa folk rock’, he said, “I tell stories with my songs. I try to reflect what happens around me. I also try to tell stories many people can relate with. However, some people classify it as afrobeat, but I don’t mind.”

https://punchng.com/i-never-dated-regina-daniels-mum-larry-zuka/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Dated Rita Daniels - Larry Zuka by taylor89(m): 8:31am On Jun 30, 2023
Theres always an iota of truth in every rumor

This money induced mother that sold her daughter to a billionaire

At the end they tag it love

If Ned Nwoko was an ordinary civil servant on 80k salary will that love be there?

161 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Never Dated Rita Daniels - Larry Zuka by MetroLane: 8:32am On Jun 30, 2023
You might not have dated her. We agree

But did she date you?

You know sometimes these relationships are one-sided, you both might be fvckin but she's the only one in the relationship.

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Never Dated Rita Daniels - Larry Zuka by Etranshub(m): 8:32am On Jun 30, 2023
Waiting concern us grin

I make fantastic metal works

20 Likes

Re: I Never Dated Rita Daniels - Larry Zuka by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:32am On Jun 30, 2023
Dick and Toto matter, na government policy dey rain now, na person wey chop belleful dey see front Wella to settle another man matter, if una like Bleep or fight, na overfeeding still dey cause those two

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Dated Rita Daniels - Larry Zuka by ATEAMS: 8:32am On Jun 30, 2023
Yo Fish ...! WhichEveR..

1 Like

Re: I Never Dated Rita Daniels - Larry Zuka by crossfm: 8:32am On Jun 30, 2023
Hehehe grin.

You guys are adults and what you do with your lives is ...

Coming out to debunk the rumours points to the fact that you might be ...
Re: I Never Dated Rita Daniels - Larry Zuka by Kayluka100: 8:32am On Jun 30, 2023
Good
Re: I Never Dated Rita Daniels - Larry Zuka by kdc5000: 8:33am On Jun 30, 2023

1 Like

Re: I Never Dated Rita Daniels - Larry Zuka by pyyxxaro: 8:33am On Jun 30, 2023
Wetin concern us now

This Regina Daniels mama , Queen of the Coast go fit her well well oh 🤔
Re: I Never Dated Rita Daniels - Larry Zuka by kdc5000: 8:33am On Jun 30, 2023
[quote author=StoriesUpdate post=124102418]

https://punchng.com/i-never-dated-regina-daniels-mum-larry-zuka/[/quowowte]
Wow
Re: I Never Dated Rita Daniels - Larry Zuka by deedeemob(m): 8:33am On Jun 30, 2023
Who's business
Re: I Never Dated Rita Daniels - Larry Zuka by askolly(m): 8:33am On Jun 30, 2023
Why are u denied now

1 Like

Re: I Never Dated Rita Daniels - Larry Zuka by kiddkash(m): 8:34am On Jun 30, 2023
Those were just photoshoots

Re: I Never Dated Rita Daniels - Larry Zuka by Coolbreeze1988(m): 8:34am On Jun 30, 2023
We yaff hear you
Re: I Never Dated Rita Daniels - Larry Zuka by eagleonearth(m): 8:35am On Jun 30, 2023
Nigeria is burning and this kind of news is what will be hitting front page??

1 Like

Re: I Never Dated Rita Daniels - Larry Zuka by BarrElChapo(m): 8:35am On Jun 30, 2023
🤔
Re: I Never Dated Rita Daniels - Larry Zuka by concacid: 8:35am On Jun 30, 2023
It's alright.
Re: I Never Dated Rita Daniels - Larry Zuka by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 8:36am On Jun 30, 2023
Who asked you questions, to be clarifying us.
These pictures shows that you are lying.
Guyman 😆

1 Like

Re: I Never Dated Rita Daniels - Larry Zuka by BigBlackPreek(m): 8:38am On Jun 30, 2023
After you don chop her puna tire

Continue to deny her oh
Re: I Never Dated Rita Daniels - Larry Zuka by Kollabo419: 8:39am On Jun 30, 2023
Nna mehnnn

Kiloshele nítori oloruń

Yeye dey smell

Meanwhile Eko road is free so go about your activities grin
Re: I Never Dated Rita Daniels - Larry Zuka by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:40am On Jun 30, 2023
Chai.. card denied
Re: I Never Dated Rita Daniels - Larry Zuka by twilliamx(m): 8:44am On Jun 30, 2023
Avoid situations that make you shalaye
Re: I Never Dated Rita Daniels - Larry Zuka by Creamypie(m): 8:45am On Jun 30, 2023
Its not our business. Fuel is approaching 1k. Funny thing is that both those who voted the calamity are still buying fuel at 100# with special card, garri is still 200# per basket. Rice is 8k. Their minimum wage can by 200 liters of fuel, while we who didn't vote APC, our minimum wage can only buy 55 liters of fuel, since we buy at 511#

1 Like

Re: I Never Dated Rita Daniels - Larry Zuka by sofeo(m): 8:46am On Jun 30, 2023
Alright
Re: I Never Dated Rita Daniels - Larry Zuka by cjudy(m): 8:47am On Jun 30, 2023
taylor89:
Theres always an iota of truth in every rumor

This money induced mother that sold her daughter to a billionaire

At the end they tag it love

If Ned Nwoko was an ordinary civil servant on 80k salary will that love be there?

Na your daughter she sell? Why can’t you mind your business? You that’s earning 1billion Naira monthly use your life to do what you wish.

It’s painful how people induced in other people’s life. Na God go punish all of una wey no sabi mind their useless family business and always choking mouth into other people family. Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mr Eazi Replies Nosy Follower Who Asked Who Sponsored His Expensive Summer Trip / Mercy Johnson Names Daughter Purity Okojie / Monalisa Chinda Coker Is Pregnant, Expecting A Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.