Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Every Man That Comes Around Me Wants To Take Advantage—nollywood Actress 'flakky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Every Man That Comes Around Me Wants To Take Advantage—nollywood Actress 'flakky (4887 Views)

Yoruba Actress, Flakky Ididowo Flaunts Her Stuffs / Photos: Actress Flakky Ididowo In Husband Snatching Scandal / Actress Ronke Odusanya A.k.a Flakky Ididowo Marries Secretly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Every Man That Comes Around Me Wants To Take Advantage—nollywood Actress 'flakky by ras970(m): 1:32pm On Oct 04, 2011
Sultry and busty actress, Ronke Odusanya popularly referred to as 'Flakky Idi Dowo' and more recently known as 'Becky' for her role in Funke Akindele's popular flick Jenifa is indeed walking her way to prominence on the movie scene.

Ronke is one of the most sought-after thespians in the industry and she recently returned to her Gbagada residence in Lagos, after a month on set in Ghana and Oyo respectively. Her foray into the world-of-make-belief dates back to her undergraduate days at the Olabisi Onabanjo Univesity, where she joined the 'Awada Kerikeri Theatre Group'. In this interview with MERCY MICHAEL, Ronke opens up amid tears on her life experiences while growing up and how she has managed to come this far. She also talks about her relationship, friends, and other issues…
http://nairalander.com/afrikafocus/?p=10593
Re: Every Man That Comes Around Me Wants To Take Advantage—nollywood Actress 'flakky by BootyOnMe: 1:52pm On Oct 04, 2011
Rubbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbish!
Take advantage of you ke?
Abi you nor like to 'phock' too?

Please, take advantage of them back. . .and screwwwwww da hell ourra all-a-dem! kiss
As long as you gerrrid of dem after you are done. . . no wahala sweeerie.
It is a woman's world too darling.
Unless you are one of those re-tarde-d 'born-again', BUSH peeps who think only men phock women.
Then, I pity and weep for ya soul. kiss

Men only prey on the 'weak' darling.
Always be in control of your body and YOUR EMOTIONS. kiss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

[pix] Christina Milan Got Drunk & Líft Up Her Skírt To Show Her Pánt / Rihanna Grabs Her Boob While Posing For Sexy Photoshoot(pics) / "I Had S3x At The Balcony Of A Hotel During The Day" Auntie Remi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.