Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,088 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:33 AM

What Do You Know About the People With This Kind Of Hair - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do You Know About the People With This Kind Of Hair (1304 Views)

'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' / How Would You Solve This Kind Of Issue? / How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Know About the People With This Kind Of Hair by Icrave4u: 5:25pm On Jun 29, 2023
The people with this kind of hair are stubborn.

Share yours!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About the People With This Kind Of Hair by garriAndsugar: 5:28pm On Jun 29, 2023
they dont like bathing in the morning
Re: What Do You Know About the People With This Kind Of Hair by otipoju(m): 5:28pm On Jun 29, 2023
Dem no dey bath for morning
Re: What Do You Know About the People With This Kind Of Hair by libertyfather(m): 5:37pm On Jun 29, 2023
Play play child
Re: What Do You Know About the People With This Kind Of Hair by Candidlady: 5:48pm On Jun 29, 2023
Roug curls grin cheesy
Re: What Do You Know About the People With This Kind Of Hair by suckmedownthere(f): 5:50pm On Jun 29, 2023
Also looks like that between the legz too.....
Re: What Do You Know About the People With This Kind Of Hair by Yhemzie(m): 5:51pm On Jun 29, 2023
Sometimes, it could be as a result of genetic variation. My childhood friend back then was always walking with comb for frequent combing, still his hair go still return to that state. Na gorimapa hin dey barb last last.
Re: What Do You Know About the People With This Kind Of Hair by RoadMozart(m): 6:01pm On Jun 29, 2023
Them dey always stubborn. Them fit frustrate your efforts. Dem no come dey bath join

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Know About the People With This Kind Of Hair by VeryWickedPrick: 6:32pm On Jun 29, 2023
garriAndsugar:
they dont like bathing in the morning
otipoju:
Dem no dey bath for morning

I hate this type of Nigerians die!
The ones wey no fit think for themselves busy carrying down myths from their childhood into adulthood.

Spits*

Re: What Do You Know About the People With This Kind Of Hair by opera1(m): 6:39pm On Jun 29, 2023
Very stubborn and like fighting

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About the People With This Kind Of Hair by otipoju(m): 8:18pm On Jun 29, 2023
VeryWickedPrick:

I hate this type of Nigerians die!
The ones wey no fit think for themselves busy carrying down myths from their childhood into adulthood.

Spits*

As your hatred no comot pin for our body,wetin we go do now

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About the People With This Kind Of Hair by nairalander2020(m): 9:49pm On Jun 29, 2023
It can take 3 months for the hair to grow an inch grin

Kids younger than them have bears all over but for is a different case smiley

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About the People With This Kind Of Hair by Ekpekus(m): 3:05am On Jun 30, 2023
Icrave4u:
The people with this kind of hair are stubborn.

Share yours!
Hahahahaha true grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Know About the People With This Kind Of Hair by Bigblessed: 11:51am On Jun 30, 2023
They fly at night and they always take meat from the pot.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Parent Told Me To Come Home With A Musilim / Must A Girl Sleep Around To Make Ends Meet. / What Age Is Appropriate To Spank Your Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.