Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,835 members, 7,824,476 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Why Are Most People Selling Their Cars Now? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Why Are Most People Selling Their Cars Now? (2542 Views)

This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos) / Igbo Big Boys Storm Their Village With Their Cars For Christmas. (photos, Video) / Pictures Of People On Dinner Dates With Their Cars Go Viral On Twitter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Most People Selling Their Cars Now? by dopedan(m): 5:56pm On Jun 29, 2023
Am i the only one noticing this?
Re: Why Are Most People Selling Their Cars Now? by Candidlady: 5:57pm On Jun 29, 2023
Lies

You guys really need to stop this thing

How people do you know that wanna sell their cars.. and what is the location

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Most People Selling Their Cars Now? by KingDash09(m): 6:09pm On Jun 29, 2023
Bruh no be all.. my own dey wella

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most People Selling Their Cars Now? by yarimo(m): 6:28pm On Jun 29, 2023
You are the only one noticing it because of your bitterness. People move around with there cars
dopedan:
Am i the only one noticing this? No body dey do big man with car now again, because of the price of fuel and the economy most people just drive to work and back some people pack it and use it for emergency

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Most People Selling Their Cars Now? by VeryWickedPrick: 6:30pm On Jun 29, 2023
I stole a car last night and returned it this morning after I realized I spent more to run it.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Most People Selling Their Cars Now? by YouandiAllofus: 6:39pm On Jun 29, 2023
Y
Re: Why Are Most People Selling Their Cars Now? by SavageResponse(m): 8:03pm On Jun 29, 2023
dopedan:
Am i the only one noticing this?

Yes you are the only one noticing it because it's a figment of your imagination

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most People Selling Their Cars Now? by RoadMozart(m): 8:22pm On Jun 29, 2023
It is as a result of one man's declaration.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most People Selling Their Cars Now? by ChybuzzDD(m): 5:44am On Jun 30, 2023
yarimo:
You are the only one noticing it because of your bitterness. People move around with there cars

When last did you visit the Auto section here and the other online car selling platforms, like jiji??

There's an upsurge of Nigerian used vehicles, especially V6 and above, in the market.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Most People Selling Their Cars Now? by yarimo(m): 12:29pm On Jun 30, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

When last did you visit the Auto section here and the other online car selling platforms, like jiji??

There's an upsurge of Nigerian used vehicles, especially V6 and above, in the market.

We believe in reality not assumption of any online market

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most People Selling Their Cars Now? by dokyOloye: 7:20am On Jul 01, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

Yiu have time to be quoting a man who is on a paid job to defend the indefensible?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most People Selling Their Cars Now? by doggedfighter(f): 8:14am On Jul 01, 2023
yarimo:
We believe in reality not assumption of any online market

You this defender and supporter of evil believes in reality ?

Laughable !
Re: Why Are Most People Selling Their Cars Now? by cyberguy72(m): 10:16am On Jul 02, 2023
yarimo:
He is one of the WIZARDs on this forum.Once u put a car for sale here he wouldn't waste time to rush to start making damaging comments.
Re: Why Are Most People Selling Their Cars Now? by cyberguy72(m): 10:19am On Jul 02, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

It's a figment of your . ............

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Honda Pilot Advice Needed !!! / How Long Did You Learn Driving. / Toyota Corolla 2007LE Vs Toyota Corolla Sport 2007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.